Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This May Make People Mad..
1 2 3
@NightlyWhispers

I actually sometimes feel compelled to go hunt for misprices to get something for significantly cheaper. You know those stories about people listing retired items like the sprites for super cheap and just giving up on finding them again. I've always wanted to be one of the people to find them so I don't have to save up myself.

For me, it's a free for all so I tend to just relist for higher. Most people would look down upon this but I find little trouble with it. If people take my items that I mislist, good for them.
@NightlyWhispers

I actually sometimes feel compelled to go hunt for misprices to get something for significantly cheaper. You know those stories about people listing retired items like the sprites for super cheap and just giving up on finding them again. I've always wanted to be one of the people to find them so I don't have to save up myself.

For me, it's a free for all so I tend to just relist for higher. Most people would look down upon this but I find little trouble with it. If people take my items that I mislist, good for them.
uCR5SCW.png
@MurkyDepths
USD converts pls
@MurkyDepths
USD converts pls
image0.gif
It's fair game, I don't usually return items, nor do I expect others to.
It's fair game, I don't usually return items, nor do I expect others to.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Dragons are hard to tell if mispriced
I'd ignore it 9/10. If both the parents are in the same lair, you can contact the owner of the parents but that's all I got for you
Dragons are hard to tell if mispriced
I'd ignore it 9/10. If both the parents are in the same lair, you can contact the owner of the parents but that's all I got for you
I'm subscribed to http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1037465/353 so it's hard not to return things when you have a reminder of what people lose on a daily basis.
I'm subscribed to http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1037465/353 so it's hard not to return things when you have a reminder of what people lose on a daily basis.
Y3kY2LN.png
@NightlyWhispers

If you want to keep the dragon as a perma, you could always contact the seller (if you know who it was or can figure it out via the parents) and simply ask if they'd like you to make up the price difference. That way you get to keep your dragon but don't have to worry about the seller losing out.

But you're not under obligation either way; it might be general custom to try and correct mis-prices, but no one will hassle you for not doing it (or at least nobody should, and if they do they're the ones in violation, not you).

edit: Pardon the double-post.
@NightlyWhispers

If you want to keep the dragon as a perma, you could always contact the seller (if you know who it was or can figure it out via the parents) and simply ask if they'd like you to make up the price difference. That way you get to keep your dragon but don't have to worry about the seller losing out.

But you're not under obligation either way; it might be general custom to try and correct mis-prices, but no one will hassle you for not doing it (or at least nobody should, and if they do they're the ones in violation, not you).

edit: Pardon the double-post.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Eh I return stuff that's small, but the big ticket items I don't really care. Sorry, but if I were listing something like a sprite, I'd quadruple check that price before I even submit.. Just my personal take on this.
Eh I return stuff that's small, but the big ticket items I don't really care. Sorry, but if I were listing something like a sprite, I'd quadruple check that price before I even submit.. Just my personal take on this.
If I pick up something mispriced that I would like to keep, I offer to reimburse the person part of the price it was actually worth. That way, they lose out on less money, I still get something for a deal.
If I pick up something mispriced that I would like to keep, I offer to reimburse the person part of the price it was actually worth. That way, they lose out on less money, I still get something for a deal.
ShpX9LV.png
You don't have to return it if you don't want as all AH sales are final. You can if you want and a lot of people on here would.
Think of it the other way around, if you accidentally sold a dragon for much cheaper than you meant to would you be grateful if the buyer offered or was willing to return it?
You don't have to return it if you don't want as all AH sales are final. You can if you want and a lot of people on here would.
Think of it the other way around, if you accidentally sold a dragon for much cheaper than you meant to would you be grateful if the buyer offered or was willing to return it?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
If its a dragon I wouldn't write the seller asking if it was a misprices. Cause everyone can look in their sales history, find out who bought it and ask if they could have it back. If I would ask for every dragon that might have been mispriced, I could be doing nothing else as I buy all my fodder below fodder floor prices.
But thats just my opinion.
If its a dragon I wouldn't write the seller asking if it was a misprices. Cause everyone can look in their sales history, find out who bought it and ask if they could have it back. If I would ask for every dragon that might have been mispriced, I could be doing nothing else as I buy all my fodder below fodder floor prices.
But thats just my opinion.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
1 2 3