Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 195 196
are marvas cloaks going to be found in chests?
are marvas cloaks going to be found in chests?
- he/him
- fr +2
parkermegan_dragons.png stampbase.png
Can I get a gene scroll for my birthday ???
Can I get a gene scroll for my birthday ???
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
Okay, here's something I just noticed that's concerning me. The ID digits sorting in the Auction House for Dragons goes up to 9. We currently have eight. Does this mean FR is going to be shut down or something when you reach nine? Or is this simple planning ahead and you just haven't added ten and up until you're going to need them?
Okay, here's something I just noticed that's concerning me. The ID digits sorting in the Auction House for Dragons goes up to 9. We currently have eight. Does this mean FR is going to be shut down or something when you reach nine? Or is this simple planning ahead and you just haven't added ten and up until you're going to need them?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I wonder if someone asked this before but - I'm a Flight Rising player and I had the ability to play on FR easily and smoothly on my regular internet connection at home (which is okay-ish) but now every time I log in, at some point a page will not load and it keeps saying that the connection / server has stopped working or loading and I have to wait for like 5 minutes to use FR again. I hope you can fix this and make FR fast again! I have difficulty using the site, including the forums because I can only stay as long as FR doesn't stop loading all of a sudden, the site takes way too long to load still, and it primarily doesn't load at all.
I wonder if someone asked this before but - I'm a Flight Rising player and I had the ability to play on FR easily and smoothly on my regular internet connection at home (which is okay-ish) but now every time I log in, at some point a page will not load and it keeps saying that the connection / server has stopped working or loading and I have to wait for like 5 minutes to use FR again. I hope you can fix this and make FR fast again! I have difficulty using the site, including the forums because I can only stay as long as FR doesn't stop loading all of a sudden, the site takes way too long to load still, and it primarily doesn't load at all.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Will there ever be a possibility that flights have their own special type of dragon? For example, if you were to sell that dragon to another clan, it becomes the other person's flight? But those dragons are limited for how many a clan can keep. And they would look very close to their deity, but at the same time, kind of different. For example, the Plaugebringer's special type of that dragon would always look the same no matter how you bred the offspring, and the dragon would be like a rotting dragon, but still different from the deity. Does the staff have any ideas for dragons like this in the near future?
Will there ever be a possibility that flights have their own special type of dragon? For example, if you were to sell that dragon to another clan, it becomes the other person's flight? But those dragons are limited for how many a clan can keep. And they would look very close to their deity, but at the same time, kind of different. For example, the Plaugebringer's special type of that dragon would always look the same no matter how you bred the offspring, and the dragon would be like a rotting dragon, but still different from the deity. Does the staff have any ideas for dragons like this in the near future?
Kmy4dwF.png
So do Snappers literally never sleep ever, or do they just behave kind of similarly to insomniacs, going long periods of time without sleep only to eventually collapse?

There are some animals (like bullfrogs or dolphins) that technically go without sleep, technically, but they're all kind of special cases. Like only one half of a dolphin's brain going to sleep as they continue to swim, for instance.
So do Snappers literally never sleep ever, or do they just behave kind of similarly to insomniacs, going long periods of time without sleep only to eventually collapse?

There are some animals (like bullfrogs or dolphins) that technically go without sleep, technically, but they're all kind of special cases. Like only one half of a dolphin's brain going to sleep as they continue to swim, for instance.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
Can we get an update on Unicode for the forums? I'd like to preferably chat or host topics in other languages that aren't English and need Unicode format, like Chinese. I remember once upon a time we had it, but now it's gone with a promise that we'd get it back someday. It's been close to 2-3 years now.
Can we get an update on Unicode for the forums? I'd like to preferably chat or host topics in other languages that aren't English and need Unicode format, like Chinese. I remember once upon a time we had it, but now it's gone with a promise that we'd get it back someday. It's been close to 2-3 years now.
How far ahead do you guys plan the April Fools stuff?
How far ahead do you guys plan the April Fools stuff?
Whats the story behind Boston and Hope??? [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ff7d242dfa5a8884f0a1264251f43901/tumblr_ms1suneO171sc8dm0o1_500.png[/img]
Whats the story behind Boston and Hope???
tumblr_ms1suneO171sc8dm0o1_500.png
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
I have a lore-based question. Would dragons generally be monogamous, or does it vary between species or individual? Also, would dragon parents nurture their young (like mammals generally do), or do the hatchlings mostly take care of themselves?
I have a lore-based question. Would dragons generally be monogamous, or does it vary between species or individual? Also, would dragon parents nurture their young (like mammals generally do), or do the hatchlings mostly take care of themselves?
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 195 196