Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 195 196
Why wouldn't it be possible for two dragons in your lair to have the same familiar? Lore wise? We see (coli) familiars hanging out in pairs and groups all the time so why not in lairs as well?
Why wouldn't it be possible for two dragons in your lair to have the same familiar? Lore wise? We see (coli) familiars hanging out in pairs and groups all the time so why not in lairs as well?
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
What was the main inspiration of the line-art for the dragons? Did it take a few years, months, even weeks?
What was the main inspiration of the line-art for the dragons? Did it take a few years, months, even weeks?
fr time +2
im lazy how do i make a good signature
Ê¢•.•Ê¡ look at this rat he's really vibing
WHAT ARE CAPSULES?? Do they feel squishy, like a caprisun texture, or do they feel like an hour glass? It is sand or liquid?? Does it depend on the dragon?? What happens to the food they eat?? I've noticed this has not been asked and I've been very curious about this for a while.
WHAT ARE CAPSULES?? Do they feel squishy, like a caprisun texture, or do they feel like an hour glass? It is sand or liquid?? Does it depend on the dragon?? What happens to the food they eat?? I've noticed this has not been asked and I've been very curious about this for a while.
To clear up any misconceptions, what is the process of choosing festival skin winners?
To clear up any misconceptions, what is the process of choosing festival skin winners?
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
Do you ever plan on expanding the lore?
Do you ever plan on expanding the lore?
How many new breeds are currently in progress? (Just a number of course please, no etas or descriptions needed.)

Figured I'd try.

How many new breeds are currently in progress? (Just a number of course please, no etas or descriptions needed.)

Figured I'd try.

Aequorin, how does Silence help with administrative work? Or is that disclamer there because you just don't want anyone to touch him?
Aequorin, how does Silence help with administrative work? Or is that disclamer there because you just don't want anyone to touch him?
[quote name="@Auxias" date=2017-11-08 18:20:43] Why wouldn't it be possible for two dragons in your lair to have the same familiar? Lore wise? We see (coli) familiars hanging out in pairs and groups all the time so why not in lairs as well? [/quote] It is possible, just get a copy of that familiar and put it on the dragon.
@Auxias wrote on 2017-11-08:

It is possible, just get a copy of that familiar and put it on the dragon.
Do you have any idea for dress the baby dragon up?(not only the age-frozen dragon)

Is there any plan stared for new dragon breed?
Do you have any idea for dress the baby dragon up?(not only the age-frozen dragon)

Is there any plan stared for new dragon breed?
riko_by_thurder2020-dbvlyuq.png
So, now that it is Canon that Baldwin isn't on the color wheel... color wheel expansion V2?
So, now that it is Canon that Baldwin isn't on the color wheel... color wheel expansion V2?
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 195 196