Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | shade dragons...
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-03-07 22:24:32] The Shade is still present in Sornieth and many of its creatures. Millennia have passed since the Shade was a powerful force, and over time it has to all appearances infested the flora and fauna. Many dragons believe that it is no longer the threat that it once was... others fear that neglecting to finish off this enemy will lead to destruction. [/quote] [quote name=Pearlcatchers] They grow and maintain their pearl by secreting a thick, black mucus that cures to a smooth, iridescent sheen. [/quote] they are light type but have black goop like shadowbinder light + shadow = shade maybe pearlcatchers are the still present shade... shade dragon?? ping replies
Aequorin wrote on 2016-03-07:

The Shade is still present in Sornieth and many of its creatures. Millennia have passed since the Shade was a powerful force, and over time it has to all appearances infested the flora and fauna. Many dragons believe that it is no longer the threat that it once was... others fear that neglecting to finish off this enemy will lead to destruction.
Pearlcatchers wrote:
They grow and maintain their pearl by secreting a thick, black mucus that cures to a smooth, iridescent sheen.

they are light type but have black goop like shadowbinder

light + shadow = shade

maybe pearlcatchers are the still present shade...

shade dragon??

ping replies
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive
@xiushangirl

Interestinggggggg //considers adding to lore
@xiushangirl

Interestinggggggg //considers adding to lore
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Kill all the pearlcatchers!
Kill all the pearlcatchers!
@xiushangirl

Maybe that's why Pearlcatchers are so haughty. I mean, the Shade did almost destroy the world...like twice (right?). And it took all of the deities working together to take it down.
@xiushangirl

Maybe that's why Pearlcatchers are so haughty. I mean, the Shade did almost destroy the world...like twice (right?). And it took all of the deities working together to take it down.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
WOAAAAH THAT'S A REALLY COOL THEORY
WOAAAAH THAT'S A REALLY COOL THEORY
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem