Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Deities
1 2 3 4 5
Okay, so I looking around and I found an old version of the Tidelord called Tidecaller from neondragon. After finding this, I started looking for more. Besides the Tidecaller, I also found the ones below. I was wondering if anyone had the other images of the Deities and thought that we could compile all of them together. Just because. I didn't see that there was a thread like this already, so I made my own. So, here are the ones I have so far. Edit: Just so everyone knows, I will be gone for about 3 days and will not be posting or such. Bye!

Old Tidelord:
sxcsZ4E.jpg
Old Flamecaller:
HJP02Xy.jpg
WYtfu39.jpg
Old Lightweaver:
rERFywR.jpg
Old Earthshaker:
ypYA6MX.jpg
Okay, so I looking around and I found an old version of the Tidelord called Tidecaller from neondragon. After finding this, I started looking for more. Besides the Tidecaller, I also found the ones below. I was wondering if anyone had the other images of the Deities and thought that we could compile all of them together. Just because. I didn't see that there was a thread like this already, so I made my own. So, here are the ones I have so far. Edit: Just so everyone knows, I will be gone for about 3 days and will not be posting or such. Bye!

Old Tidelord:
sxcsZ4E.jpg
Old Flamecaller:
HJP02Xy.jpg
WYtfu39.jpg
Old Lightweaver:
rERFywR.jpg
Old Earthshaker:
ypYA6MX.jpg
Tidelord looks snazzy. + I scrolled back and forth about seven times trying to tell the difference between Flamecaller and Lightweaver.

Edit: Haha, the pictures were actually both Flamecaller all the time.
Tidelord looks snazzy. + I scrolled back and forth about seven times trying to tell the difference between Flamecaller and Lightweaver.

Edit: Haha, the pictures were actually both Flamecaller all the time.
*cOUgh*
Oh man I remember finding these for the first time...they are what led me to this game a year before it was opened! :D
EDIT: Did you know the background of the website is a picture of the old Flamecaller?
Oh man I remember finding these for the first time...they are what led me to this game a year before it was opened! :D
EDIT: Did you know the background of the website is a picture of the old Flamecaller?
Old Lightweaver... bothers me.

So many bug wings.
Old Lightweaver... bothers me.

So many bug wings.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Guys! Flamecaller devolved! XD

Also, did Arcanist get a version of Lightweaver's design at some point? Also, current Lightweaver kindasorta looks like old Tidelord... :U

thissoundslikeanFNAF2discussiontbh
Guys! Flamecaller devolved! XD

Also, did Arcanist get a version of Lightweaver's design at some point? Also, current Lightweaver kindasorta looks like old Tidelord... :U

thissoundslikeanFNAF2discussiontbh
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Beta Lightweaver is TERRIFYING.
Beta Lightweaver is TERRIFYING.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I love old Lightweaver the most.
Unholy offspring between Spacedad and Glittermom.
I love old Lightweaver the most.
Unholy offspring between Spacedad and Glittermom.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
I like old Tidelord's design better, tbh. Lightweaver's looks AWESOME, as does Earthshaker. Don't like the Flamecaller's old design though.

Would be cool to get breeds that look like those old designs!
I like old Tidelord's design better, tbh. Lightweaver's looks AWESOME, as does Earthshaker. Don't like the Flamecaller's old design though.

Would be cool to get breeds that look like those old designs!
I'd love if the pattern on the original Tidelord's wings became a secondary gene someday. :3
I'd love if the pattern on the original Tidelord's wings became a secondary gene someday. :3
CQy7TyL.png
The "flamecaller" images are actually pictures from her art books. I like the idea of the tidecaller. It makes a lot more sense as an aquatic diety than the current design. ^^;
The "flamecaller" images are actually pictures from her art books. I like the idea of the tidecaller. It makes a lot more sense as an aquatic diety than the current design. ^^;
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
1 2 3 4 5