Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Homeland of Wildclaw, Sky and Imp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Is it just me, or should WCs and Coatls have been swapped? Ah well. =P
Is it just me, or should WCs and Coatls have been swapped? Ah well. =P
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Wildclaws are Nature. I think that's pretty much accepted by this point, due to an early version of their Lore being on Undel's Deviant Art or whatever.

I can't see the other two being either of the ones left, unless they double up.

We can't be at the last of the breeds already, I remember Nopes on art streams, so there are definitely unreleased ones. Looks like they'll double up.

In which case, Shadow's is likely unreleased, Skydancers may possibly be Wind (well, they're SKYDANCERS) and Imperials... I want them to be Light. They look appropriately regal.
Wildclaws are Nature. I think that's pretty much accepted by this point, due to an early version of their Lore being on Undel's Deviant Art or whatever.

I can't see the other two being either of the ones left, unless they double up.

We can't be at the last of the breeds already, I remember Nopes on art streams, so there are definitely unreleased ones. Looks like they'll double up.

In which case, Shadow's is likely unreleased, Skydancers may possibly be Wind (well, they're SKYDANCERS) and Imperials... I want them to be Light. They look appropriately regal.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy

Oh, there'll definitely be way more, I read somewhere (an admin's Tumblr post that was linked in an old thread, I think) that they intend on adding new breeds for as long as there are active players. ^__^;;
@Greyjoy

Oh, there'll definitely be way more, I read somewhere (an admin's Tumblr post that was linked in an old thread, I think) that they intend on adding new breeds for as long as there are active players. ^__^;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I remember hearing a rumor a while ago that Skydancers were from Shadow, and at this point it's almost certain that Wildclaws are Nature, based on Undel's (Neondragon on DA) description of them on DA.
I remember hearing a rumor a while ago that Skydancers were from Shadow, and at this point it's almost certain that Wildclaws are Nature, based on Undel's (Neondragon on DA) description of them on DA.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Oh, duh. I totally missed the new Coatl information on the site. I'm still a little surprised though! They just seem so...tropic and such. Feathers + Fire = danger!
Oh, duh. I totally missed the new Coatl information on the site. I'm still a little surprised though! They just seem so...tropic and such. Feathers + Fire = danger!
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
I always pictured wildclaws being from fire because of their facial structure. If they really aren't though.... eh. :/

I see skydancers being from shadow, wildlcaws from nature (reluctantly, I would rather coatls be here imo), and imps from either wind or light.
I always pictured wildclaws being from fire because of their facial structure. If they really aren't though.... eh. :/

I see skydancers being from shadow, wildlcaws from nature (reluctantly, I would rather coatls be here imo), and imps from either wind or light.
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
@Nequam

I just said that in my post and I totally agree! It makes more sense to me, but I haven't seen any of the rumored information so whaddo I know huh.
@Nequam

I just said that in my post and I totally agree! It makes more sense to me, but I haven't seen any of the rumored information so whaddo I know huh.
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
I'm really hoping the skydancers are shadow, for..obvious reason <

@Nequam It is not just you, I find it odd at wildclaws being nature when they're such obvious carnivores. As well as what Searinox said. The wildclaws even resemble Flamecaller. Oh well :P
I'm really hoping the skydancers are shadow, for..obvious reason <

@Nequam It is not just you, I find it odd at wildclaws being nature when they're such obvious carnivores. As well as what Searinox said. The wildclaws even resemble Flamecaller. Oh well :P
enhCzub.gif
Exactly.

I pictured Coatls being more Nature-related.

Wildclaws being more Fire.

I could see Skydancers being Shadow. Slim, fast, and cunning as well as proud and preening. I could see it!

Imperials are hard. I kind of see them being Wind or Water though.
Exactly.

I pictured Coatls being more Nature-related.

Wildclaws being more Fire.

I could see Skydancers being Shadow. Slim, fast, and cunning as well as proud and preening. I could see it!

Imperials are hard. I kind of see them being Wind or Water though.
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
For the curious:
  • Wildclaws are nature.
  • Imperials are Light.
  • Skydancers are wind.

There is no limit to 1 species per elemental origin. Icewarden in particular was disappointed in Tundras. (Poor Tundras - daddy no love.)

In the future you can expect to see additional breeds that herald from all over the world. We have 2-3 breeds being worked on at any given time, as there is a ton of gene and apparel backlog to cover. Shadow flight can rest assured that one or more of the in-production breeds are going to originate from Tangled Wood. :)
For the curious:
  • Wildclaws are nature.
  • Imperials are Light.
  • Skydancers are wind.

There is no limit to 1 species per elemental origin. Icewarden in particular was disappointed in Tundras. (Poor Tundras - daddy no love.)

In the future you can expect to see additional breeds that herald from all over the world. We have 2-3 breeds being worked on at any given time, as there is a ton of gene and apparel backlog to cover. Shadow flight can rest assured that one or more of the in-production breeds are going to originate from Tangled Wood. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7