Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murderous Methods- Discussion [D6]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 157 158
[quote name="Beheaded" date="2019-08-09 15:55:01" ] i'm good with graphic. [/quote] Same.
Beheaded wrote on 2019-08-09 15:55:01:
i'm good with graphic.

Same.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I’m fine with graphic descriptions. Also:

@thatonespeedster
I can’t believe I didn’t notice this before...
But is that an Akabane Karma chibi in your signature? Ahhh he’s my favorite AC character, that’s awesome!

@thatonespeedster
But is that an Akabane Karma chibi in your signature? Ahhh he’s my favorite AC character, that’s awesome!
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-09 15:57:15" ] [quote name="Beheaded" date="2019-08-09 15:55:01" ] i'm good with graphic. [/quote] Same. [/quote] Graphic violence? I eat that stuff for breakfast. :3
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-09 15:57:15:
Beheaded wrote on 2019-08-09 15:55:01:
i'm good with graphic.

Same.

Graphic violence? I eat that stuff for breakfast. :3

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-08-09 15:58:00" ] I’m fine with graphic descriptions. Also: @/thatonespeedster I can’t believe I didn’t notice this before... But is that an Akabane Karma chibi in your signature? Ahhh he’s my favorite AC character, that’s awesome! [/quote] Just changed my sig :D! It IS karma in fact >:3
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-08-09 15:58:00:

@/thatonespeedster

Just changed my sig :D! It IS karma in fact >:3
1DKhf3D.png
Lockdown gimme a sec
Lockdown gimme a sec
1DKhf3D.png
[center][font=courier new][size=5]Start of Night One[/center][/font][/size] [Center]16 students stood in respective trial stands, each glaring at each other accusingly. Half of the day had gone by with candidates brought up and dismissed immediately. One spoke, a hissing tone slithering from their obscured lips. "We've made no progress. If we must play judge, jury, and executioner we need to be quicker and smarter about this. I thi-" "Shut up, Itsuki-san," Another growled. "But you're right, we've made no progress. Prissy high-and-mighty attitudes get us nowhere." He gripped the edge of his trial stand. "Do we not vote anyone up today? Or do we just vote random?" A meek voice spoke up from an unknown location. "I-um. I think Mikuran-san has been acting suspicious. Um, they're very quiet and uh...yeah." A fourth spoke up. "Is that a good enough reason to send them to [I]death[/I]!" She shouted, a waver in her voice. The one named Itsuki blinked at the rest of the group. "I...you're right." A fifth juggled headphones off of her head. "Listen- we've got less than three minutes until we vote for a candidate. We can't be stupid about this. If we get this wrong...more's gonna die." She turned to Mononeko. "You're a sick b***h, you know that? An absolute monster." The cat only smiled. [Font=monotype corsiva][size=4]"Insulting me gets you nowhere. Now, it's time to vote for your un-fur-tunate cat-didate! Just hit the button with who you want, all votes will be anonymous…"[/font][/size] She purred, a murderous glow sitting in her red eye. Five minutes later, the votes were in. It was over. A screen popped up. Six votes were for one person. One for another. The last for none. "NO!" A screech rang out from the non-binary elected to die. They fell to their knees. "Please please! I've don't nothing wrong! I don't want...I would NEVER hurt someone!" They sobbed, being dragged out by a chain slowly pulling on their neck. "Ayumane Mikuran has been selected as your candidate. It's PURR-NISHMENT TIME!" The cat robot sing-songed,slamming her gavel on a large red button. [font=courier new]Ayumane Mikuran has been found guilty.[/font] Mikuran screeched at a pitch barely heard by man, tears leaking from their eyes as they were yanked back by a long and thin metal chain with a clamp around their neck, slamming them onto a rack, a desk with a tablet placed in front of this. Mononeko was sat in front of an easel, a beret and mustache donned upon her. "Ooh-didn't you LOSE that tablet when you first came? TOO BAD MEW CANT USE IT!" The tablet was being pulled apart as the rack slowly pulled Mikuran apart, their sobbing turning into screams of agony. They cried to each of the remaining fifteen students, all who turned away but one when their name was called. "I DON'T DESERVE THIS! I DON-". This was sharply cut off by a loud crack, the sound of an ended life. The rack dropped the lifeless body, and the rack was revealed to be an amazing digital painting translated into a metal canvas-Mononeko turning around to reveal the exact same painting-except with Mikuran's body laying in the middle. The execution was over, and everyone returned to their rooms to cry in peace. ----- RhinoBeetle has been executed. They were [color=purple] Ayumane Mikuran, the Ultimate Graphic Designer. [/Color] Night One has started. It ends ~1600 August 10th. Players: @/thatonespeedster @dragonclaw101 @beheaded @tweeter101 @maithax @starcookies @warriorgirl1234 @radioreprise @tastypastry @embertheskywing @touch @comba @oralee @rosayc @notarysojac Subs: @selenasilverwolf @nightskyseer @tanglefire Specs: @wilhelmgrimm @daijobanai @rhinobeetle @mysticalscribe [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-09 16:23:14" ] Also: ability lockdown is at 1500 now. Makes it easier for me to make everything before 1600. [/quote]
Start of Night One

16 students stood in respective trial stands, each glaring at each other accusingly. Half of the day had gone by with candidates brought up and dismissed immediately.

One spoke, a hissing tone slithering from their obscured lips. "We've made no progress. If we must play judge, jury, and executioner we need to be quicker and smarter about this. I thi-"

"Shut up, Itsuki-san," Another growled. "But you're right, we've made no progress. Prissy high-and-mighty attitudes get us nowhere." He gripped the edge of his trial stand. "Do we not vote anyone up today? Or do we just vote random?"

A meek voice spoke up from an unknown location. "I-um. I think Mikuran-san has been acting suspicious. Um, they're very quiet and uh...yeah."

A fourth spoke up. "Is that a good enough reason to send them to death!" She shouted, a waver in her voice.

The one named Itsuki blinked at the rest of the group. "I...you're right."

A fifth juggled headphones off of her head. "Listen- we've got less than three minutes until we vote for a candidate. We can't be stupid about this. If we get this wrong...more's gonna die."

She turned to Mononeko. "You're a sick b***h, you know that? An absolute monster."

The cat only smiled. "Insulting me gets you nowhere. Now, it's time to vote for your un-fur-tunate cat-didate! Just hit the button with who you want, all votes will be anonymous…" She purred, a murderous glow sitting in her red eye.

Five minutes later, the votes were in. It was over.

A screen popped up. Six votes were for one person. One for another. The last for none.

"NO!" A screech rang out from the non-binary elected to die. They fell to their knees. "Please please! I've don't nothing wrong! I don't want...I would NEVER hurt someone!" They sobbed, being dragged out by a chain slowly pulling on their neck.

"Ayumane Mikuran has been selected as your candidate. It's PURR-NISHMENT TIME!" The cat robot sing-songed,slamming her gavel on a large red button.

Ayumane Mikuran has been found guilty.

Mikuran screeched at a pitch barely heard by man, tears leaking from their eyes as they were yanked back by a long and thin metal chain with a clamp around their neck, slamming them onto a rack, a desk with a tablet placed in front of this.

Mononeko was sat in front of an easel, a beret and mustache donned upon her. "Ooh-didn't you LOSE that tablet when you first came? TOO BAD MEW CANT USE IT!"

The tablet was being pulled apart as the rack slowly pulled Mikuran apart, their sobbing turning into screams of agony. They cried to each of the remaining fifteen students, all who turned away but one when their name was called.

"I DON'T DESERVE THIS! I DON-". This was sharply cut off by a loud crack, the sound of an ended life.

The rack dropped the lifeless body, and the rack was revealed to be an amazing digital painting translated into a metal canvas-Mononeko turning around to reveal the exact same painting-except with Mikuran's body laying in the middle.

The execution was over, and everyone returned to their rooms to cry in peace.

RhinoBeetle has been executed. They were Ayumane Mikuran, the Ultimate Graphic Designer.

Night One has started. It ends ~1600 August 10th.

Players: @/thatonespeedster @dragonclaw101 @beheaded @tweeter101 @maithax @starcookies @warriorgirl1234 @radioreprise @tastypastry @embertheskywing @touch @comba @oralee @rosayc @notarysojac

Subs: @selenasilverwolf @nightskyseer @tanglefire

Specs: @wilhelmgrimm @daijobanai @rhinobeetle @mysticalscribe
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-09 16:23:14:
Also: ability lockdown is at 1500 now. Makes it easier for me to make everything before 1600.
1DKhf3D.png
OH no
OH no

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Welp, rip
Welp, rip

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I really like writing flavour apparently hehehhwhwhehhebebbeb
I really like writing flavour apparently hehehhwhwhehhebebbeb
1DKhf3D.png
Well. That's one less person to suss, I guess?
I was worried for a second that we weren't going to get color coding sfhsjkfhs.
Well. That's one less person to suss, I guess?
I was worried for a second that we weren't going to get color coding sfhsjkfhs.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 157 158