» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Nyahaha it's time for me to die, I suppose
Nyahaha it's time for me to die, I suppose
1DKhf3D.png
honestly just because of all the role claims; i’m most inclined to believe that notary is the liar;;;
honestly just because of all the role claims; i’m most inclined to believe that notary is the liar;;;
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Start of Night Five

"Anyone want to talk?"

The usual, talking then dead silent. Itsukis voice dropped with deadly honey at every word, the others with pure venom.

"Your bulls**t qantics are over Itsuki." One swore, adding more than was tasteful.

Itsuki grinned, pure joy radiating from their eyes. "Then no need to talk, Nichinishi. Bring up the votes."

Itsuki slammed one in straight away, 4 others following in suit.

Three for Itsuki.

"Wait did you-?" One of the voters asked.

"Of course! We're judge, jury, and executioner, RIGHT!" They laughed. "I'm just doing my job."

Mononeko had a flicker of fear cross her face. "Wait-what? No-reconsider this purr-ease."

Itsuki turned, shaking their finger at the cat-like robot. "Nuh-uh-uh! The votes are in, kitten. You don't get a choice. Bring him in."

Mononeko hissed, slamming her gavel.

Kimi Itsuki has been found Guilty

"We will all regret this," the cat said quietly, dragging Itsuki out in front of everyone.

It was a simple execution- it seemed fitting, once you knew their talent. They were brought up to a guillotine, their hubris taking them back into days of old, they sat, kneeing with their head in the hole.
SNAP

It slammed, cutting off the head of the previous Ultimate Judge.

Dust stirred up around the head itself, a figure appearing in its place
"The Judge is gone! Then I suppose it's my turn now, eh Monobaby? The figure turned. "Arch.IVE. or Archive if you WANT to call me that I guesssssss. And it's my game now."

Thatonespeedster has died. They were Kimi Itsuki, the Ultimate Judge.

-a wincon has been achieved
-an ethereal has been activated.
-Arch.IVE has joined the game.

latest?cb=20190822022642.png

Players: @dragonclaw101 @beheaded @tweeter101 @maithax @starcookies @radioreprise @tastypastry @embertheskywing @rosayc @notarysojac

Subs: @nightskyseer @tanglefire

Specs: @wilhelmgrimm @daijobanai @rhinobeetle @mysticalscribe @selenasilverwolf @warriorgirl1234 @Oralee @Comba @Requacy
Start of Night Five

"Anyone want to talk?"

The usual, talking then dead silent. Itsukis voice dropped with deadly honey at every word, the others with pure venom.

"Your bulls**t qantics are over Itsuki." One swore, adding more than was tasteful.

Itsuki grinned, pure joy radiating from their eyes. "Then no need to talk, Nichinishi. Bring up the votes."

Itsuki slammed one in straight away, 4 others following in suit.

Three for Itsuki.

"Wait did you-?" One of the voters asked.

"Of course! We're judge, jury, and executioner, RIGHT!" They laughed. "I'm just doing my job."

Mononeko had a flicker of fear cross her face. "Wait-what? No-reconsider this purr-ease."

Itsuki turned, shaking their finger at the cat-like robot. "Nuh-uh-uh! The votes are in, kitten. You don't get a choice. Bring him in."

Mononeko hissed, slamming her gavel.

Kimi Itsuki has been found Guilty

"We will all regret this," the cat said quietly, dragging Itsuki out in front of everyone.

It was a simple execution- it seemed fitting, once you knew their talent. They were brought up to a guillotine, their hubris taking them back into days of old, they sat, kneeing with their head in the hole.
SNAP

It slammed, cutting off the head of the previous Ultimate Judge.

Dust stirred up around the head itself, a figure appearing in its place
"The Judge is gone! Then I suppose it's my turn now, eh Monobaby? The figure turned. "Arch.IVE. or Archive if you WANT to call me that I guesssssss. And it's my game now."

Thatonespeedster has died. They were Kimi Itsuki, the Ultimate Judge.

-a wincon has been achieved
-an ethereal has been activated.
-Arch.IVE has joined the game.

latest?cb=20190822022642.png

Players: @dragonclaw101 @beheaded @tweeter101 @maithax @starcookies @radioreprise @tastypastry @embertheskywing @rosayc @notarysojac

Subs: @nightskyseer @tanglefire

Specs: @wilhelmgrimm @daijobanai @rhinobeetle @mysticalscribe @selenasilverwolf @warriorgirl1234 @Oralee @Comba @Requacy
1DKhf3D.png
Oh no
Oh no
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Who is Arch.IVE?

The art makes me fear them, but they also remind me of a teddy bear so I’m not sure if I should hug them or run from them.
Who is Arch.IVE?

The art makes me fear them, but they also remind me of a teddy bear so I’m not sure if I should hug them or run from them.
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-08-21 19:34:40" ] Who is Arch.IVE? The art makes me fear them, but they also remind me of a teddy bear so I’m not sure if I should hug them or run from them. [/quote] The stuff on the sides are legs that act like a spiders. They move him around.
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-08-21 19:34:40:
Who is Arch.IVE?

The stuff on the sides are legs that act like a spiders. They move him around.
1DKhf3D.png
That's terrifying! I want twelve.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 19:37:13" ] That's terrifying! I want twelve. [/quote] A baker’s dozen here for me, please!
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 19:37:13:

A baker’s dozen here for me, please!
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-08-21 19:44:33" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-21 19:37:13" ] That's terrifying! I want twelve. [/quote] A baker’s dozen here for me, please! [/quote] Guys please he's supposed to be absolutely terrible :(
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-08-21 19:44:33:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-21 19:37:13:

A baker’s dozen here for me, please!
Guys please he's supposed to be absolutely terrible :(
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 157 158