Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Low Budget Rerun ~ Mafia Discussion[END]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 336 337
@EgoLobster
It's okay if no one else can edit it. Only looking and maybe commenting, but comments can't be deleted if you do that
@EgoLobster
It's okay if no one else can edit it. Only looking and maybe commenting, but comments can't be deleted if you do that
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax

I was thinking just view so we don't have editing issues. I can still track who edited what since I own the document, but it's just safer to keep it restricted imo
@Maithax

I was thinking just view so we don't have editing issues. I can still track who edited what since I own the document, but it's just safer to keep it restricted imo
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
End of Day 2

“Good evening everyone!” M practically shouted, beaming as they waved enthusiastically at the crowd. “Today’s been an eventful day, huh? Everyone shared their piece, so we’re gonna see who got the lowest score from the judges!”

Matthew stood up and began reading off scores written down on a piece of paper. After finishing, he lowered the paper. “Everyone got a passing score today, except...”

Luna stood up, cutting him off. “Zorua. Therefore, they will be removed from the competition.”

“Aww, what a shame, Zorua! You got voted out,” M exclaimed, pouting. “Get up here!”

Head bowed, Zorua got up from their seat and walked to the stage, stepping up. M grabbed their arm and dragged them to the centre of the stage.

“Come on, let’s give you your participation trophy!”

At first none of the judges moved, but M and the other two all glared at Makai. Whiltering up their combined gazes, she reluctantly stood up and head over to where M and Zorua were. She handed Zorua a small bronze trophy.

“Here you are,” she said quietly. “Thank you for playing.”

Zorua smiled down at her. “Thank you for the trophy.”

A tentative smile appeared on Makai’s face before it faded and she scampered back to her seat at the judges’ table.

“So,” M said, propping their arm on Zorua’s shoulder, “Got any last words for us?”

“Um...” They appeared to consider the question for a minute. “Well, I guess I can no longer change your destiny.”

“Huh,” M remarked. “Strange last words, but I’ll take them! Now, get your butt out of here!” With a wave of their hand, Zorua was pushed across the auditorium and shoved out the doors; the doors swung shut behind them.

Turning away, M started making their way backstage. “Rest up tonight! I don’t want anyone being sleep deprived for tomorrow!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRwUDno4Lc (i like the nightcore version better :p)

• Zorua345, Superhero, was lynched
  • Day 2 has ended. Night 2 will end 18 July at 17:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose

Players: @MagykalWagykal @Oralee @TastyPastry @nightskyseer @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101 @EmbertheSkywing @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @StarCookies @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @NotarySojac

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345
End of Day 2

“Good evening everyone!” M practically shouted, beaming as they waved enthusiastically at the crowd. “Today’s been an eventful day, huh? Everyone shared their piece, so we’re gonna see who got the lowest score from the judges!”

Matthew stood up and began reading off scores written down on a piece of paper. After finishing, he lowered the paper. “Everyone got a passing score today, except...”

Luna stood up, cutting him off. “Zorua. Therefore, they will be removed from the competition.”

“Aww, what a shame, Zorua! You got voted out,” M exclaimed, pouting. “Get up here!”

Head bowed, Zorua got up from their seat and walked to the stage, stepping up. M grabbed their arm and dragged them to the centre of the stage.

“Come on, let’s give you your participation trophy!”

At first none of the judges moved, but M and the other two all glared at Makai. Whiltering up their combined gazes, she reluctantly stood up and head over to where M and Zorua were. She handed Zorua a small bronze trophy.

“Here you are,” she said quietly. “Thank you for playing.”

Zorua smiled down at her. “Thank you for the trophy.”

A tentative smile appeared on Makai’s face before it faded and she scampered back to her seat at the judges’ table.

“So,” M said, propping their arm on Zorua’s shoulder, “Got any last words for us?”

“Um...” They appeared to consider the question for a minute. “Well, I guess I can no longer change your destiny.”

“Huh,” M remarked. “Strange last words, but I’ll take them! Now, get your butt out of here!” With a wave of their hand, Zorua was pushed across the auditorium and shoved out the doors; the doors swung shut behind them.

Turning away, M started making their way backstage. “Rest up tonight! I don’t want anyone being sleep deprived for tomorrow!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRwUDno4Lc (i like the nightcore version better :p)

• Zorua345, Superhero, was lynched
  • Day 2 has ended. Night 2 will end 18 July at 17:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose

Players: @MagykalWagykal @Oralee @TastyPastry @nightskyseer @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101 @EmbertheSkywing @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @StarCookies @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @NotarySojac

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
What's this? The eotd post was on time? Insanity

@EgoLobster
Good idea. I just don't want others able to edit since that would count as out of thread communication
What's this? The eotd post was on time? Insanity

@EgoLobster
Good idea. I just don't want others able to edit since that would count as out of thread communication
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[censored]

Well.
[censored]

Well.
1DKhf3D.png
@Maithax
I figured it would fall under that. Sounds good

ALSO WE SCREWED UP HHHH
ZORUA WAS LEGIT A GOOD GUY THAT'S NOT GOOD REE
@Maithax
I figured it would fall under that. Sounds good

ALSO WE SCREWED UP HHHH
ZORUA WAS LEGIT A GOOD GUY THAT'S NOT GOOD REE
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-07-17 17:02:37" ] [censored] Well. [/quote] This, basically.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-07-17 17:02:37:
[censored]

Well.
This, basically.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Yeah that,,, screws us over a bit,,, I'm sorry Zorua,
Yeah that,,, screws us over a bit,,, I'm sorry Zorua,
1DKhf3D.png
Well... that’s bad. Really bad. Yikes.
Well... that’s bad. Really bad. Yikes.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
I just. Why didn't they defend themself. :cryingcat:
I just. Why didn't they defend themself. :cryingcat:

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights