Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Low Budget Rerun ~ Mafia Discussion[END]
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 336 337
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-07-25 16:29:14" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-07-25 16:24:08" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-07-25 16:15:53" ] I’d join but I’m out of the house/I lost one of my accounts and I don’t have any more emails to use (I refuse to use my non-signing-up-for-things email because I remember my old account had a lot of emails from them, oh well) [/quote] I don't think it checks the email you use so you could just sign up with a string of numbers akjaskj. [/quote] Tried that and then it said I couldn’t log in because I needed to verify my account [/quote] Huh. I didn't [s]and can't thanks rabbit[/s] have to verify.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-07-25 16:29:14:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-07-25 16:24:08:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-07-25 16:15:53:
I’d join but I’m out of the house/I lost one of my accounts and I don’t have any more emails to use (I refuse to use my non-signing-up-for-things email because I remember my old account had a lot of emails from them, oh well)

I don't think it checks the email you use so you could just sign up with a string of numbers akjaskj.
Tried that and then it said I couldn’t log in because I needed to verify my account

Huh. I didn't and can't thanks rabbit have to verify.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-07-25 16:32:45" ] gmails always free [/quote] when I get home from [s]hell[/s] this potluck, sure
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-07-25 16:32:45:
gmails always free
when I get home from hell this potluck, sure
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Dawn of Day 5

In their room, Dragonclaw doned the alien outfit that their partner had tried to use the previous night. Tonight, they vowed, they’d get good use out of it.

“Remember to get it dry cleaned before returning it!”

“Yeah, yeah.” Dragon waved off their partner. “See you in the morning.”

Right before they could exit, a knock sounded at the door. Opening the door, Dragon was taken back to see M standing there.

“Uh, hello,” Dragon greeted.

“I know who you’re going to kill,” M announced. They grinned. “I’ve got a plan.”

Dragon viewed them with heavy skepticism, but alas nodded. “Okay.”

“Go to the main stage and wait. I’ll bring your target there to meet you,” they instructed.

Not knowing what else to do, Dragon followed M’s instructions and went to the stage. Then, they waited.

M grinned as they entered Tangle’s room. “Come on, I’ve got everything set up! We just need to get you there to pull the string!”

For some reason, Tangle felt uneasy. Alas, they went along with M, excited to use their power again.

Reaching the stage, Tangle and M walked on, using the side opposite of Dragon. Leaving Tangle’s side, they moved to the back centre of the stage. They spread out their arms and said, “Now, let’s see who kills who first!”

“Wait, what?!” Tangle and Dragon cried out at once.

Rolling their eyes, M sighed. “You both want to kill each other. Now, fight!” Not waiting for the two to move on their own, M forced them into action. “You each expressed how you wanted to kill the other tonight, so do it!”

Dragon’s mouth dropped open and a horrid screeching filled the room.

On instinct, Tangle reached up to cover their ears. Tears welled up in their eyes and they lowered themself on their knees, unable to stand with the shrieking coming from Dragon’s throat.

“Come on, Tangle! Pull the rope!”

A loose piece of rope dropped down to hang next to Tangle. With a force of will, Tangle pulled the string.

Hundreds of thousands of the rainbow balls you find in ball pits rained down on Dragon. For a second, their shrieking faltered before changing to something much worse.

Dragon fell to the floor, unable to stand underneath the balls raining down. Each hit caused a bruise to form on their skin. Soon, every visible inch of skin was dark purple.

Tangle, meanwhile, wasn’t faring better. Their ears were bleeding, dark red leaking down between their fingers and dripping down to pool on the floor.

All too soon, the pair collapsed fully on the ground, each in terrible agony. M merely watched with sick glee.

At once, the room went silent, everything falling still. Neither Tangle nor Dragon so much as twitched to show they were alive, their eyes glassy and unseeing.

In the morning, everyone walked out and froze in horror at the scene before them. A distressed cry rose up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXbLd6Bzjwc

• Tanglefire, Blame, was killed due to bursting eardrums
  • Dragonclaw101, Art of Darkness, was killed by thousands of balls
  • Night 4 has ended. Day 5 has begun and will end 27 July at 17:00 FR time
  • Actions results are being sent
  • Dragon’s Last Words: “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc
    This is my death cry.”
  • Tangle did not leave any last words for Night 4

Players: @MagykalWagykal @Oralee @TastyPastry @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @nightskyseer

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @StarCookies @NotarySojac @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101
Dawn of Day 5

In their room, Dragonclaw doned the alien outfit that their partner had tried to use the previous night. Tonight, they vowed, they’d get good use out of it.

“Remember to get it dry cleaned before returning it!”

“Yeah, yeah.” Dragon waved off their partner. “See you in the morning.”

Right before they could exit, a knock sounded at the door. Opening the door, Dragon was taken back to see M standing there.

“Uh, hello,” Dragon greeted.

“I know who you’re going to kill,” M announced. They grinned. “I’ve got a plan.”

Dragon viewed them with heavy skepticism, but alas nodded. “Okay.”

“Go to the main stage and wait. I’ll bring your target there to meet you,” they instructed.

Not knowing what else to do, Dragon followed M’s instructions and went to the stage. Then, they waited.

M grinned as they entered Tangle’s room. “Come on, I’ve got everything set up! We just need to get you there to pull the string!”

For some reason, Tangle felt uneasy. Alas, they went along with M, excited to use their power again.

Reaching the stage, Tangle and M walked on, using the side opposite of Dragon. Leaving Tangle’s side, they moved to the back centre of the stage. They spread out their arms and said, “Now, let’s see who kills who first!”

“Wait, what?!” Tangle and Dragon cried out at once.

Rolling their eyes, M sighed. “You both want to kill each other. Now, fight!” Not waiting for the two to move on their own, M forced them into action. “You each expressed how you wanted to kill the other tonight, so do it!”

Dragon’s mouth dropped open and a horrid screeching filled the room.

On instinct, Tangle reached up to cover their ears. Tears welled up in their eyes and they lowered themself on their knees, unable to stand with the shrieking coming from Dragon’s throat.

“Come on, Tangle! Pull the rope!”

A loose piece of rope dropped down to hang next to Tangle. With a force of will, Tangle pulled the string.

Hundreds of thousands of the rainbow balls you find in ball pits rained down on Dragon. For a second, their shrieking faltered before changing to something much worse.

Dragon fell to the floor, unable to stand underneath the balls raining down. Each hit caused a bruise to form on their skin. Soon, every visible inch of skin was dark purple.

Tangle, meanwhile, wasn’t faring better. Their ears were bleeding, dark red leaking down between their fingers and dripping down to pool on the floor.

All too soon, the pair collapsed fully on the ground, each in terrible agony. M merely watched with sick glee.

At once, the room went silent, everything falling still. Neither Tangle nor Dragon so much as twitched to show they were alive, their eyes glassy and unseeing.

In the morning, everyone walked out and froze in horror at the scene before them. A distressed cry rose up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXbLd6Bzjwc

• Tanglefire, Blame, was killed due to bursting eardrums
  • Dragonclaw101, Art of Darkness, was killed by thousands of balls
  • Night 4 has ended. Day 5 has begun and will end 27 July at 17:00 FR time
  • Actions results are being sent
  • Dragon’s Last Words: “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc
    This is my death cry.”
  • Tangle did not leave any last words for Night 4

Players: @MagykalWagykal @Oralee @TastyPastry @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @nightskyseer

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @StarCookies @NotarySojac @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
song is art of darkness by stupendium
can we PLEASE lynch magy now
song is art of darkness by stupendium
can we PLEASE lynch magy now
1DKhf3D.png
Yeah, I don't see any reason not to?
Yeah, I don't see any reason not to?

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
every living player needs to vote to move this forward, mai i stg if you count im gonna screem
every living player needs to vote to move this forward, mai i stg if you count im gonna screem
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster Magy also counts, though, that's why we had to wait on Night.
@thatonespeedster Magy also counts, though, that's why we had to wait on Night.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
I vote Magy
I vote Magy
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Okay, so I guess there’s probably only one maf left? I’m voting Magy for now but we’ll have to see what they say too

And also I vote we uh. Lynch M after this if we don’t win
Okay, so I guess there’s probably only one maf left? I’m voting Magy for now but we’ll have to see what they say too

And also I vote we uh. Lynch M after this if we don’t win
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Oh, and Ego, what investigation result did you get and for who?
Oh, and Ego, what investigation result did you get and for who?
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 336 337