@Dragonclaw101
I was gonna at one point, but I think it'd get locked for spam or something
@Dragonclaw101
I was gonna at one point, but I think it'd get locked for spam or something
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@EgoLobster

I want to but I need morespace on my phone, and my wifi probably will hate the idea of me getting a new app..... I will try to watch it sometime later though!
@EgoLobster

I want to but I need morespace on my phone, and my wifi probably will hate the idea of me getting a new app..... I will try to watch it sometime later though!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@Tweeter101

Alright! If you decide to later, lmk~
@Tweeter101

Alright! If you decide to later, lmk~
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Hey Speedster we're gonna start <3
Hey Speedster we're gonna start <3
@EgoLobster
let me find link,,,
@EgoLobster
let me find link,,,
1DKhf3D.png
End of Day 4

The day crept towards a close and finally, M appeared. In their arms, they held–what else–a kitten.

“Hello everyone! Sorry for my earlier absence, but I’m back!” they announced. “I see you received the presents left for you this morning.” They gestured to the kittens almost everyone had and were playing with. “Now, let’s go on with the announcements for who will be sent home today!”

Luna cleared her throat, placing her cat down on the table. “I believe it was Nightskyseer who got the lowest score and thus...”

Makai chose that moment to whisper something to Matthew, leaning up to do so. Matthew nodded and then cut Luna off.

“Actually–” he took a sheet of paper from Makai and proceeded to hand it to Luna– “I think you’ll see here that Nightskyseer did in fact get a passing score.”

A somewhat smug looking Nightskyseer watched the judges.

Looking down at the paper, Luna nodded. “Yes, you’re right. My apologies. Everyone passed today and thus no one shall be sent home.”

“What a surprise!” M swung their kitten around, who looked merely unamused but didn’t attempt to escape. “You all get to stay! Well, time to get to bed! Good night!” With that, they bounced off backstage, heading to their room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-J2rdLkWZw

• No one was lynched
  • Day 4 has ended. Night 4 will end 25 July at 17:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose

Players: @MagykalWagykal @Oralee @TastyPastry @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @nightskyseer

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @StarCookies @NotarySojac
End of Day 4

The day crept towards a close and finally, M appeared. In their arms, they held–what else–a kitten.

“Hello everyone! Sorry for my earlier absence, but I’m back!” they announced. “I see you received the presents left for you this morning.” They gestured to the kittens almost everyone had and were playing with. “Now, let’s go on with the announcements for who will be sent home today!”

Luna cleared her throat, placing her cat down on the table. “I believe it was Nightskyseer who got the lowest score and thus...”

Makai chose that moment to whisper something to Matthew, leaning up to do so. Matthew nodded and then cut Luna off.

“Actually–” he took a sheet of paper from Makai and proceeded to hand it to Luna– “I think you’ll see here that Nightskyseer did in fact get a passing score.”

A somewhat smug looking Nightskyseer watched the judges.

Looking down at the paper, Luna nodded. “Yes, you’re right. My apologies. Everyone passed today and thus no one shall be sent home.”

“What a surprise!” M swung their kitten around, who looked merely unamused but didn’t attempt to escape. “You all get to stay! Well, time to get to bed! Good night!” With that, they bounced off backstage, heading to their room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-J2rdLkWZw

• No one was lynched
  • Day 4 has ended. Night 4 will end 25 July at 17:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose

Players: @MagykalWagykal @Oralee @TastyPastry @Tanglefire @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @thatonespeedster @Tweeter101 @EgoLobster @nightskyseer

Subs: @StormDreamer @CelesteNova @thatonespeedster

Spectators: @WilhelmGrimm @Leucoss @Shadowhunter43 @Zorua345 @EmbertheSkywing @StarCookies @NotarySojac
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Seer, you better explain yourself. right this very moment!

@nightskyseer
Seer, you better explain yourself. right this very moment!

@nightskyseer

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
OK WHAT

EX C U S E ME

Ok that's it, roleblock seer and let me investigate them
OK WHAT

EX C U S E ME

Ok that's it, roleblock seer and let me investigate them
@Tweeter101 That @ would be better directed at Speed.
@Tweeter101 That @ would be better directed at Speed.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 336 337