Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Labyrinth [CYOA]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Rules

Please post comments on the discussion thread. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2542630
You are welcome to post commands here.
Commands are issued with >_________ ,and > Choices.
No inappropriate comments, or comments that violate FR rules.
Notes

Story will be in first person.
I may not be able to pick your command, but I appreciate every one of them.
Rules

Please post comments on the discussion thread. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2542630
You are welcome to post commands here.
Commands are issued with >_________ ,and > Choices.
No inappropriate comments, or comments that violate FR rules.
Notes

Story will be in first person.
I may not be able to pick your command, but I appreciate every one of them.
CYOA The Labyrinth

The eyes of a hatchling opened. The newfound sensations of life was overwhelming. He could see for the first time as he beheld the sight of trees, thorns, and a strange dark ooze. The hatchling felt a cold chill, and looked for someone to comfort him, but there was no one around. It took the opportunity to look for some kind of nest, but the hatchling could find none. He knew he was a hatchling, so that’s what he identified his name as, for now. It felt strange to have this sort of knowledge.

Hatchling knew something was wrong, as he felt the thoughts of his ancestors cry out from the strange dark ooze. This filled Hatchling with a feeling of distress. Hatchling had to find a source of comfort soon. He spied a puddle, and gazed upon his reflection.

CYOA The Labyrinth

The eyes of a hatchling opened. The newfound sensations of life was overwhelming. He could see for the first time as he beheld the sight of trees, thorns, and a strange dark ooze. The hatchling felt a cold chill, and looked for someone to comfort him, but there was no one around. It took the opportunity to look for some kind of nest, but the hatchling could find none. He knew he was a hatchling, so that’s what he identified his name as, for now. It felt strange to have this sort of knowledge.

Hatchling knew something was wrong, as he felt the thoughts of his ancestors cry out from the strange dark ooze. This filled Hatchling with a feeling of distress. Hatchling had to find a source of comfort soon. He spied a puddle, and gazed upon his reflection.

>__________ >[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=1&auth=29cc827e5dab81f14671d25ae3939acb66d489e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] >[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png[/img] >[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=99&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=7&winggene=10&wings=99&auth=5e91f2e93ef0a10778635f8a25579f312f6593ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
>__________

>dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=1&auth=29cc827e5dab81f14671d25ae3939acb66d489e5&dummyext=prev.png

>dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png

>dragon?age=0&body=99&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=7&winggene=10&wings=99&auth=5e91f2e93ef0a10778635f8a25579f312f6593ba&dummyext=prev.png
> [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
> dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png
DPb14Sh.png Pings are the best way to get ahold of me courier_pearl.gif
> [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=1&auth=29cc827e5dab81f14671d25ae3939acb66d489e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
>
dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=1&auth=29cc827e5dab81f14671d25ae3939acb66d489e5&dummyext=prev.png

l9szmFh.jpg
>[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
>dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
>[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=99&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=7&winggene=10&wings=99&auth=5e91f2e93ef0a10778635f8a25579f312f6593ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
>dragon?age=0&body=99&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=7&winggene=10&wings=99&auth=5e91f2e93ef0a10778635f8a25579f312f6593ba&dummyext=prev.png
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The unnamed skydancer’s reflection welcomed him with a smile. He observed his fair sapphire scales, along with the soft contrast of his pattern. Hatchling found satisfaction in the shadowy eyes of his reflection. He patted the image, but it was disrupted. Hatchling whined; he wasn’t done getting a look at himself. Hatchling remembered that he needed help. It was pretty boring being all alone. The only company was the incomprehensible whispers coming from the dark ooze. The skydancer crept away slowly from the unknown, making sure not to startle the strange liquid. He wasn’t really sure if it was alive though. The strange liquid looked lifeless, and void. The skydancer began to walk through the tangled forest. The trees twisted in every direction, and they consisted of a mute grey color. The branches looked like they consisted of the beginning of a new tree. The style of growth was a mess to follow. Hatchling felt overwhelmed, as he attempted to overcome the pattern. The mushrooms were far easier to look at. Hatchling was relieved to observe their glowing bodies as they provided him a source of light. He wondered if it would be ok to touch one, but felt unsure about disturbing their apparent rest. He admired their adorably small forms as he reached out to taste one. “Gross, don’t eat that!” A loud voice scolded Hatchling; “Stay where you are. I’ll be right over.” A behemoth of a figure was seen in the distance. The unknown appeared to be a dragon like him, but their body was shaped differently. The dragon collided with the forest, tearing down the nuisance trees in his way. Carving a path, the ridgeback swung a heavy axe. Trees fell as the dragon approached slowly, yet aggressively. Hatchling admired the figure for his strength. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=3&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=9&winggene=3&wings=107&auth=4b5ff8ad3dd6d7123c6096bc9c6c67d6a4fb4682&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hatchling wondered if he should listen to the ridgeback’s command. He could wait for the dragon, but he could run just as easily. Thanks to his smaller size, the skydancer would be more efficient, when it came to slipping through the dense forest. [b]Hatchling got up to make his decision.[/b] >_______________ [center]Pinglist[/center] @SmolSnek
dragon?age=0&body=71&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=71&auth=0ec6af30e2420343abd8f0a0ef0264b80d095637&dummyext=prev.png
The unnamed skydancer’s reflection welcomed him with a smile. He observed his fair sapphire scales, along with the soft contrast of his pattern. Hatchling found satisfaction in the shadowy eyes of his reflection. He patted the image, but it was disrupted. Hatchling whined; he wasn’t done getting a look at himself.

Hatchling remembered that he needed help. It was pretty boring being all alone. The only company was the incomprehensible whispers coming from the dark ooze. The skydancer crept away slowly from the unknown, making sure not to startle the strange liquid. He wasn’t really sure if it was alive though. The strange liquid looked lifeless, and void.

The skydancer began to walk through the tangled forest. The trees twisted in every direction, and they consisted of a mute grey color. The branches looked like they consisted of the beginning of a new tree. The style of growth was a mess to follow. Hatchling felt overwhelmed, as he attempted to overcome the pattern.

The mushrooms were far easier to look at. Hatchling was relieved to observe their glowing bodies as they provided him a source of light. He wondered if it would be ok to touch one, but felt unsure about disturbing their apparent rest. He admired their adorably small forms as he reached out to taste one.

“Gross, don’t eat that!” A loud voice scolded Hatchling; “Stay where you are. I’ll be right over.” A behemoth of a figure was seen in the distance. The unknown appeared to be a dragon like him, but their body was shaped differently. The dragon collided with the forest, tearing down the nuisance trees in his way. Carving a path, the ridgeback swung a heavy axe. Trees fell as the dragon approached slowly, yet aggressively. Hatchling admired the figure for his strength.

dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=3&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=9&winggene=3&wings=107&auth=4b5ff8ad3dd6d7123c6096bc9c6c67d6a4fb4682&dummyext=prev.png
Hatchling wondered if he should listen to the ridgeback’s command. He could wait for the dragon, but he could run just as easily. Thanks to his smaller size, the skydancer would be more efficient, when it came to slipping through the dense forest. Hatchling got up to make his decision.

>_______________
Pinglist
@SmolSnek
> Try to reach the ridgeback
> Try to reach the ridgeback
l9szmFh.jpg
Hatchling tried to reach the ridgeback. He waved his claw to signal the larger dragon. “Hey, be patient with me”, the ridgeback spoke out angrily. Hatchling whined as he didn’t want to wait for the strong dragon. The ridgeback’s breathing was loud, and exasperated. He quickened his pace, and swung his axe with a great force. The axe cleaved through the trunks of the great trees, but managed to get tangled in a few as the Ridgeback grew weary.

Hatchling enjoyed the spectacle. “Swoosh”, went the swing of the axe. The sounds of snapping trunks, and crashing branches crackled through the forest. The ridgeback rammed, through the smaller thickets to pull them out of the way. He, ungracefully, made his way over to hatchling.

The axe was lodged into the earth. The Ridgeback scolded Hatchling; “What are you doing here! It’s dangerous to be out here alone! You need to go home to your parents, where it’s safe child!” The roar of the ridgeback made Hatchling upset. Hatchling, mewed softly in response, while the ridgeback took notice. The Ridgeback calmed down a bit, and sat next to the hatchling.

The Ridgeback apologized; “Sorry, I’m not good with kids.” He gave Hatchling a stern look. “Anyway, don’t eat that, and thanks for waiting for me. Also, where are your parents?” Hatchling looked at the mushroom once again, before looking back at the ridgeback. He didn’t say anything as he didn’t know who his parents were. The ridgeback let out a deep sigh; “We’ll just wait for them to return.”

Time went on. The two dragons were unable to tell what time of day it was, because of the grey overhang. The ridgeback kept an eye on the hatchling, making sure that he wouldn’t hurt himself, or eat anything that he shouldn’t. Hatchling stretched out, and napped as he curled up next to the Ridgeback. The ridgeback just sat, and stared straight ahead, in deep thought. Several hours went by, before Hatchling stirred once again.

“My name is Alder by the way.” The ridgeback poked hatchling with a claw to get his attention. Hatchling looked back at Alder, and squeaked happily. Alder merely let out a disgruntled huff as the conversation seemed to be one sided. This could only signal his worst fear, a hatchling of young age. The Ridgeback gave an awkward reply; “Well, looks like they aren’t going to show up for now.” Hatchling didn’t really understand Alder, but he could sense his frustration, so he let out a sympathetic whine. Alder immediately begin to worry upon hearing this, so he quickly spoke up to soothe the hatchling. “Um, well, I suppose I could just borrow you. Until your parents show up, I mean.” Alder got up, and knocked the dust off himself. The sudden cloud of debris made hatchling sneeze. “Sorry”, Alder gave a hearty laugh that echoed through the forest.

“What’s you name by the way?” Alder scoped Hatchling up, and let him rest in his arm. This made walking feel a bit clumsy for Alder, but it would be the most comfortable place for Hatchling. “Oh right”, He felt dumb for asking. Hatchling merely let out a soft squeak, and began to pat Alder excitedly. “Whoa there settle down!” Alder’s laugh was strong, and healthy. The ridgeback began to think about what he should call Hatchling.

>_____________
Pinglist

@SmolSnek @EevyernDracaneon
Hatchling tried to reach the ridgeback. He waved his claw to signal the larger dragon. “Hey, be patient with me”, the ridgeback spoke out angrily. Hatchling whined as he didn’t want to wait for the strong dragon. The ridgeback’s breathing was loud, and exasperated. He quickened his pace, and swung his axe with a great force. The axe cleaved through the trunks of the great trees, but managed to get tangled in a few as the Ridgeback grew weary.

Hatchling enjoyed the spectacle. “Swoosh”, went the swing of the axe. The sounds of snapping trunks, and crashing branches crackled through the forest. The ridgeback rammed, through the smaller thickets to pull them out of the way. He, ungracefully, made his way over to hatchling.

The axe was lodged into the earth. The Ridgeback scolded Hatchling; “What are you doing here! It’s dangerous to be out here alone! You need to go home to your parents, where it’s safe child!” The roar of the ridgeback made Hatchling upset. Hatchling, mewed softly in response, while the ridgeback took notice. The Ridgeback calmed down a bit, and sat next to the hatchling.

The Ridgeback apologized; “Sorry, I’m not good with kids.” He gave Hatchling a stern look. “Anyway, don’t eat that, and thanks for waiting for me. Also, where are your parents?” Hatchling looked at the mushroom once again, before looking back at the ridgeback. He didn’t say anything as he didn’t know who his parents were. The ridgeback let out a deep sigh; “We’ll just wait for them to return.”

Time went on. The two dragons were unable to tell what time of day it was, because of the grey overhang. The ridgeback kept an eye on the hatchling, making sure that he wouldn’t hurt himself, or eat anything that he shouldn’t. Hatchling stretched out, and napped as he curled up next to the Ridgeback. The ridgeback just sat, and stared straight ahead, in deep thought. Several hours went by, before Hatchling stirred once again.

“My name is Alder by the way.” The ridgeback poked hatchling with a claw to get his attention. Hatchling looked back at Alder, and squeaked happily. Alder merely let out a disgruntled huff as the conversation seemed to be one sided. This could only signal his worst fear, a hatchling of young age. The Ridgeback gave an awkward reply; “Well, looks like they aren’t going to show up for now.” Hatchling didn’t really understand Alder, but he could sense his frustration, so he let out a sympathetic whine. Alder immediately begin to worry upon hearing this, so he quickly spoke up to soothe the hatchling. “Um, well, I suppose I could just borrow you. Until your parents show up, I mean.” Alder got up, and knocked the dust off himself. The sudden cloud of debris made hatchling sneeze. “Sorry”, Alder gave a hearty laugh that echoed through the forest.

“What’s you name by the way?” Alder scoped Hatchling up, and let him rest in his arm. This made walking feel a bit clumsy for Alder, but it would be the most comfortable place for Hatchling. “Oh right”, He felt dumb for asking. Hatchling merely let out a soft squeak, and began to pat Alder excitedly. “Whoa there settle down!” Alder’s laugh was strong, and healthy. The ridgeback began to think about what he should call Hatchling.

>_____________
Pinglist

@SmolSnek @EevyernDracaneon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9