1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108
Grab it!
Grab it!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Grab the charm!
Grab the charm!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Grab!
My mind: Grabs. Oracle tries to snatch it, some magical thing protects the skydancer.
Grab!
My mind: Grabs. Oracle tries to snatch it, some magical thing protects the skydancer.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Grab, if only to spite the Oracle
Grab, if only to spite the Oracle
ODOObEI.png
Grab the charm
Grab the charm
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
grab!
grab!
CYAN LOVERS UNITE
5MwdWh0.png
grab
grab
SbvRDbG.gif slytherin_crest___free_to_use_by_love_plum_pixels-dajax2h.png
^
^
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur @Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks @mayanaz @FallenRibbons @MaplesHaiku @Rabigrace @SnowWarrior @swaggiep34 @Gaming4Lyfe @bunnyflashwing @EmbertheSkywing @Lillypurr

>>Grab it!

The small Skydancer swiftly snatched the the protective charm off the ground in a split second decision, tying the leather string around their tail and hiding the wooden charm itself in their tail fluff.
They then hustled after the fallen oracle wouldn't notice their new accessory, trotting along just behind her and their silent trek continued.
The fog continued parting ahead of them and the trees seemed to be leaning towards them, for an unknown amount of time they kept walking. The hatchling's legs were tired, but they weren't about to ask the oracle to carry them. Just as they were about to give into complaining, the fog parted to reveal a tall, faded totem pole that almost blended in with the trees.
"Wait here. I'll be back very soon." The fallen oracle picked them up by the scruff and plopped them onto the ground at the base of the pole, there was just enough room under under where the carvings began for a small hatchling like themselves.
With no other explanation (Probably assuming the monster encounter was enough warning), the oracle turned to the left and walked off, the fog closing behind her.

>> Huddle under the pole.
>> Try to follow the fallen oracle.
>> Just stay there and make as little noise as possible.
>> Try to leave.
@BananaDr4gon @sugarbuddy4 @Disclosed @Stanzascale @Alcorin @Thornasaur @Sky5555 @Bronzewing @Moshipuppy @Wolfyblocks @mayanaz @FallenRibbons @MaplesHaiku @Rabigrace @SnowWarrior @swaggiep34 @Gaming4Lyfe @bunnyflashwing @EmbertheSkywing @Lillypurr

>>Grab it!

The small Skydancer swiftly snatched the the protective charm off the ground in a split second decision, tying the leather string around their tail and hiding the wooden charm itself in their tail fluff.
They then hustled after the fallen oracle wouldn't notice their new accessory, trotting along just behind her and their silent trek continued.
The fog continued parting ahead of them and the trees seemed to be leaning towards them, for an unknown amount of time they kept walking. The hatchling's legs were tired, but they weren't about to ask the oracle to carry them. Just as they were about to give into complaining, the fog parted to reveal a tall, faded totem pole that almost blended in with the trees.
"Wait here. I'll be back very soon." The fallen oracle picked them up by the scruff and plopped them onto the ground at the base of the pole, there was just enough room under under where the carvings began for a small hatchling like themselves.
With no other explanation (Probably assuming the monster encounter was enough warning), the oracle turned to the left and walked off, the fog closing behind her.

>> Huddle under the pole.
>> Try to follow the fallen oracle.
>> Just stay there and make as little noise as possible.
>> Try to leave.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
stay and make little noise

i don’t wanna leave,, it’s sp00py outside