Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle Eternal Flame Discussion (DONE)
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 122
Time for me to get some sleep. I probably won’t manage to wake up before the flavour, but if I die know that I targeted Warrior.
Time for me to get some sleep. I probably won’t manage to wake up before the flavour, but if I die know that I targeted Warrior.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Hm, didn't realize I was being so suspicious. I'll try to be more helpful.
Hm, didn't realize I was being so suspicious. I'll try to be more helpful.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Man, this thread right now is just kind of...

*cricket noises*
Man, this thread right now is just kind of...

*cricket noises*
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@Warriorgirl1234 Well, it isn’t that much of a suss, but I am squinting. I don’t know exactly how to explain it, but I’ll try: [quote name="Warriorgirl1234" date="2018-08-03 12:25:59" ] @/Pandella Did... did you just out yourself as the mafia? [/quote] [quote name="Warriorgirl1234" date="2018-08-03 12:37:34" ] Oh okay, that was really confusing there for a moment. [/quote] (Disclaimer: This would probably turn out hedgy) This was your response to Pan’s mistake on pg 66. It could go either way, you might’ve been confused because why on earth someone out themself like that, or if you’re maf, you were confused because Pan wasn’t one of your teammates. [quote name="Warriorgirl1234" date="2018-07-31 19:16:26" ] But seriously, I don't think we should trust the list clw gave. It's probably just random names, with maybe one or two actually being mafia. [/quote] While the list isn’t 100% accurate, this seems like you were trying to lure people away from it. This is based off vibes. There’s also the post I quoted earlier. The reason why I brought that up was because I thought you might’ve mixed Pan with Firefly. I might give you the benefit of doubt on this one, but I’m keeping this in mind.
@Warriorgirl1234 Well, it isn’t that much of a suss, but I am squinting. I don’t know exactly how to explain it, but I’ll try:
Warriorgirl1234 wrote on 2018-08-03 12:25:59:
@/Pandella

Did... did you just out yourself as the mafia?
Warriorgirl1234 wrote on 2018-08-03 12:37:34:
Oh okay, that was really confusing there for a moment.

(Disclaimer: This would probably turn out hedgy) This was your response to Pan’s mistake on pg 66. It could go either way, you might’ve been confused because why on earth someone out themself like that, or if you’re maf, you were confused because Pan wasn’t one of your teammates.
Warriorgirl1234 wrote on 2018-07-31 19:16:26:
But seriously, I don't think we should trust the list clw gave. It's probably just random names, with maybe one or two actually being mafia.

While the list isn’t 100% accurate, this seems like you were trying to lure people away from it. This is based off vibes.

There’s also the post I quoted earlier. The reason why I brought that up was because I thought you might’ve mixed Pan with Firefly. I might give you the benefit of doubt on this one, but I’m keeping this in mind.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="@Dawnbreeze" date="2018-08-10 07:55:55" ] @/TheElfDruid I think Laevo's ability is to weaken others. That seems like a mafia role to me. Or Bonita, the roleblocker. If I remember correctly the only living character whose role we don't know of yet is Marita, but she's been either sleeping or finding a girlfriend this whole time. [/quote] Didn't Maithax called Oppilo a blocker?
@Dawnbreeze wrote on 2018-08-10 07:55:55:
@/TheElfDruid
I think Laevo's ability is to weaken others. That seems like a mafia role to me. Or Bonita, the roleblocker. If I remember correctly the only living character whose role we don't know of yet is Marita, but she's been either sleeping or finding a girlfriend this whole time.

Didn't Maithax called Oppilo a blocker?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@MochaLitte Any thoughts? After Firefly, I don't like how you're at the back of my mind.
@MochaLitte Any thoughts? After Firefly, I don't like how you're at the back of my mind.
Night 4

Not long after sunset, Flammavero begins to wander around the cave, searching for Abistus. They ask around, but are unable to find the other. Almost ready to give up and just go to sleep, they run into Gripa, who announces that they are under arrest. Enraged, Flammavero attempts to fight against them, but is quickly overpowered. They are dragged into the makeshift jail cell in the corner.
Flammavero attempts to accuse Abistus of lying, but is jailed by Gripa before they can do so

Humming to themself, Mürk cuts off a slice from their cake from the other night. They walk over to Audite and offer the slice to them. Thinking nothing of it, Audite devours the cake and compliments the chef.
Abistus suddenly runs over and graps Audite’s hand. They ridicule the other for being so foolish and draw out the poison from the other’s body, successfully healing them from the effects.
Mürk gives Audite a slice of poisoned cake. Abistus then promptly removed the poison, healing Audite

Vis calls over Marita and Veritus. In a darkened corner, the first whispers a quiet promise to both of the other two. Marita and Veritus seem content with the agreement and hold each other’s hand comfortingly. Nearby, Fiducia keeps their eyes trained on Vis, watching for any sign of the other being in imminent danger. Also nearby, Bonita listens in closely to Vis’s words and learns new information.
Fiducia watches Vis as they promise something to Marita and Veritus. Bonita eavesdrops in on the conversation

After having spoken to Vis, Veritus separates themself from everyone else. Under their breath, they call out to the gods. Though not seeming too enthusiastic about doing so, the gods respond and give them an answer. As Veritus is communicating to the gods, Clepta sneaks up behind them and hears the gods’ answer as well.
Veritus speaks to the gods and receives an answer. Clepta sneaks up on them and also learns the gods’ response

Summary:
A player failed to accuse another of lying and was instead jailed
A player ate a piece of poisoned cake, but was healed
A protection had no effect
A healing was successful
A player promised something to another
A player followed another
A player spoke to the gods and received an answer
A player attempted to steal from another, but instead received shared information

Dawn of Day 5

Once the sun rises, signaling the start of a new day, the group of creatures glance around, looking to see if there are fewer creatures than last night. However, they are pleased to see everyone survived.

A few moments later, Maithax appears, stretched out across a ledge above the creatures’ heads, lying on his back. “Wow, you all survived,” he comments, eyes focused on a tendril of black smoke as it curls around and dances between his fingers. “What a shame. I was kind of hoping to see someone dead.” He sighs. “Alas, we can’t always get what we want.” Looking over finally, he gives the crowd of creatures a faint smile. “Anyways, I’ll be off then and leave you to doing whatever it is you plan on doing today.” The smoke in his hand dissipates into the air and he gives the crowd a wave as he starts to vanish. Even after his body disappears, his voice lingers for a couple seconds longer. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t,” he says, laughing.

Players Substitutes Spectators
Night 4

Not long after sunset, Flammavero begins to wander around the cave, searching for Abistus. They ask around, but are unable to find the other. Almost ready to give up and just go to sleep, they run into Gripa, who announces that they are under arrest. Enraged, Flammavero attempts to fight against them, but is quickly overpowered. They are dragged into the makeshift jail cell in the corner.
Flammavero attempts to accuse Abistus of lying, but is jailed by Gripa before they can do so

Humming to themself, Mürk cuts off a slice from their cake from the other night. They walk over to Audite and offer the slice to them. Thinking nothing of it, Audite devours the cake and compliments the chef.
Abistus suddenly runs over and graps Audite’s hand. They ridicule the other for being so foolish and draw out the poison from the other’s body, successfully healing them from the effects.
Mürk gives Audite a slice of poisoned cake. Abistus then promptly removed the poison, healing Audite

Vis calls over Marita and Veritus. In a darkened corner, the first whispers a quiet promise to both of the other two. Marita and Veritus seem content with the agreement and hold each other’s hand comfortingly. Nearby, Fiducia keeps their eyes trained on Vis, watching for any sign of the other being in imminent danger. Also nearby, Bonita listens in closely to Vis’s words and learns new information.
Fiducia watches Vis as they promise something to Marita and Veritus. Bonita eavesdrops in on the conversation

After having spoken to Vis, Veritus separates themself from everyone else. Under their breath, they call out to the gods. Though not seeming too enthusiastic about doing so, the gods respond and give them an answer. As Veritus is communicating to the gods, Clepta sneaks up behind them and hears the gods’ answer as well.
Veritus speaks to the gods and receives an answer. Clepta sneaks up on them and also learns the gods’ response

Summary:
A player failed to accuse another of lying and was instead jailed
A player ate a piece of poisoned cake, but was healed
A protection had no effect
A healing was successful
A player promised something to another
A player followed another
A player spoke to the gods and received an answer
A player attempted to steal from another, but instead received shared information

Dawn of Day 5

Once the sun rises, signaling the start of a new day, the group of creatures glance around, looking to see if there are fewer creatures than last night. However, they are pleased to see everyone survived.

A few moments later, Maithax appears, stretched out across a ledge above the creatures’ heads, lying on his back. “Wow, you all survived,” he comments, eyes focused on a tendril of black smoke as it curls around and dances between his fingers. “What a shame. I was kind of hoping to see someone dead.” He sighs. “Alas, we can’t always get what we want.” Looking over finally, he gives the crowd of creatures a faint smile. “Anyways, I’ll be off then and leave you to doing whatever it is you plan on doing today.” The smoke in his hand dissipates into the air and he gives the crowd a wave as he starts to vanish. Even after his body disappears, his voice lingers for a couple seconds longer. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t,” he says, laughing.

Players Substitutes Spectators
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
THANK YOU ADISTUS
THANK YOU ADISTUS
I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK ABISTUS
I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK ABISTUS
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Dangit I forgot to send in a night action.

@EmbertheSkywing, sorry, I'll admit life got in the way for a bit, so I don't have any time to respond or add to discussion. I've been checking occasionally on the thread however.

Is it okay to claim? I'll admit I'm part of the JPPC.
Dangit I forgot to send in a night action.

@EmbertheSkywing, sorry, I'll admit life got in the way for a bit, so I don't have any time to respond or add to discussion. I've been checking occasionally on the thread however.

Is it okay to claim? I'll admit I'm part of the JPPC.
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 122