2. ChaoticCalamity
3. Fil
4. BlueCoriander

Specs:
1. Starseer
2. Lyxla
3. Everburn
4. QiEclipse

As there are two lynches, you can vote twice, every day except d1. Both votes can be for the same person. Please use this format:

Day #
Person1
Person2

To change your vote:

Day #
Person1 Person3
Person2

Main Thread
Players:

1. FunFilledWTFery
2. ClockworkEclipse
3. Shadowess
4. lovebite
5. Zorua345
6. EmbertheSkywing
7. Tynnk
8. MochaLitte
9. wi1s
10. Shadowlugia711
11. Veritable
12. SelenaSilverwolf
13. Katastrophic
14. threepigeons
15. RainingAcid
16. Solarkness
17. Candies
18. CookieArcher
19. CinnabarCobra
20. clw23
(Optional, not likely)
21. JoYoon
22. TheElfDruid
23. Voidfish

Subs:
1. Nudiustertian
2. ChaoticCalamity
3. Fil
4. BlueCoriander

Specs:
1. Starseer
2. Lyxla
3. Everburn
4. QiEclipse

As there are two lynches, you can vote twice, every day except d1. Both votes can be for the same person. Please use this format:

Day #
Person1
Person2

To change your vote:

Day #
Person1 Person3
Person2

Main Thread
It's about that time. What time exactly? Time to paint a huge target on my back! Ahahaha... god I'm nervous doing this... Day #1 Tynnk [quote name="Tynnk" date="2018-07-11 17:28:38" ] Plus another question: Should we claim our alias and our L group? I don’t think we should do it now but maybe in mid - late game? And another question: Do you have any other aliases except yours mentioned in your rolecards? Since I’ve got 2 aliases mentioned on my rolecards Plus another question: Do you think nightkill proof or lynch proof would be a better ability? Why? [/quote] The reasoning behind this lynch vote is due to multiple reasons. First, the questions that have been asked seem very much like Tynnk is fishing for information. The main question that was a red flag for me was when they asked about the ability to prevent a lynch or prevent a death scenario and which one was better. I've never had a good experience in a mafia game when people that have asked questions like this were allowed to continue to go on through the game without being dealt with. There was also the fact that they asked about claiming our L group and alias. This makes me think they're looking for threats and trying to connect aliases with these threats. It also makes me think they can see into multiple groups allowing them to pick out people that could possibly be very much a threat. This thought is strengthened by the fact that they ask if other people have multiple aliases. It would tell them that the person is for sure in at least two QT groups. That alone is a lot of information to work off of. I want to clarify that if any other player had been the one to mention roles that give them immunity to lynching or death in a question or just lightheartedly mentioning they might have something I would have seen them as a threat. This is by no means a personal target of any sort. I also believe that the fact that it has been hours since they have posted is a huge red flag. Sure, they could indeed have something that drew their attention away from the computer but I don't think this is a good reason for a free pass from a lynch vote. As I stated in my other post, since they asked questions it would make sense for them to at the very least check if anyone has answered these questions. If they didn't have the time to be able to go through everything and see if someone had answered a question they could easily have put something like "oh this happened so I'm gonna be afk for a while" There is just too much here that is fishy to me to just sit back and pass on a lynching when we could possibly get rid of a major threat on day one.
It's about that time. What time exactly? Time to paint a huge target on my back!

Ahahaha... god I'm nervous doing this...

Day #1
Tynnk
Tynnk wrote on 2018-07-11 17:28:38:
Plus another question:
Should we claim our alias and our L group?
I don’t think we should do it now but maybe in mid - late game?

And another question:
Do you have any other aliases except yours mentioned in your rolecards?
Since I’ve got 2 aliases mentioned on my rolecards

Plus another question:
Do you think nightkill proof or lynch proof would be a better ability? Why?

The reasoning behind this lynch vote is due to multiple reasons. First, the questions that have been asked seem very much like Tynnk is fishing for information. The main question that was a red flag for me was when they asked about the ability to prevent a lynch or prevent a death scenario and which one was better. I've never had a good experience in a mafia game when people that have asked questions like this were allowed to continue to go on through the game without being dealt with.

There was also the fact that they asked about claiming our L group and alias. This makes me think they're looking for threats and trying to connect aliases with these threats. It also makes me think they can see into multiple groups allowing them to pick out people that could possibly be very much a threat.

This thought is strengthened by the fact that they ask if other people have multiple aliases. It would tell them that the person is for sure in at least two QT groups. That alone is a lot of information to work off of.

I want to clarify that if any other player had been the one to mention roles that give them immunity to lynching or death in a question or just lightheartedly mentioning they might have something I would have seen them as a threat. This is by no means a personal target of any sort.

I also believe that the fact that it has been hours since they have posted is a huge red flag.

Sure, they could indeed have something that drew their attention away from the computer but I don't think this is a good reason for a free pass from a lynch vote. As I stated in my other post, since they asked questions it would make sense for them to at the very least check if anyone has answered these questions. If they didn't have the time to be able to go through everything and see if someone had answered a question they could easily have put something like "oh this happened so I'm gonna be afk for a while"

There is just too much here that is fishy to me to just sit back and pass on a lynching when we could possibly get rid of a major threat on day one.
knhLXgs.png
Day #2

1. EmbertheSkywing- Veritable's leak of maf chat points to Ember being "Finch"

2. ClockworkEclipse- Mafia apparently tried to attack Clockwork and failed, meaning that Clockwork might be scum (hence the maf couldn't kill them)

Day #2

1. EmbertheSkywing- Veritable's leak of maf chat points to Ember being "Finch"

2. ClockworkEclipse- Mafia apparently tried to attack Clockwork and failed, meaning that Clockwork might be scum (hence the maf couldn't kill them)

WIP
Day #2

vote 1: EmbertheSkywing: Said that they were going on vacation and Finch said that was their clue as to who they were. It has to be them!

vote 2: Candies: Always nervous in their responses. Only posts when they are asked to respond. Has still not answered their last ping. Stated they didn't think they looked suspicious which is an extremely odd thing to say. Most would not point something like that out and would have simply thought a post would be sufficient. Also states they have not been active but does nothing to change that simply saying they have been lazy. This vote may be altered should Candies reply.
Day #2

vote 1: EmbertheSkywing: Said that they were going on vacation and Finch said that was their clue as to who they were. It has to be them!

vote 2: Candies: Always nervous in their responses. Only posts when they are asked to respond. Has still not answered their last ping. Stated they didn't think they looked suspicious which is an extremely odd thing to say. Most would not point something like that out and would have simply thought a post would be sufficient. Also states they have not been active but does nothing to change that simply saying they have been lazy. This vote may be altered should Candies reply.
knhLXgs.png
Day #2:
Candies. I do not like their excuse to be lurky and not contibuteEmbertheskywing

Veritable: - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2480146/71#post_34226618
Day #2:
Candies. I do not like their excuse to be lurky and not contibuteEmbertheskywing

Veritable: - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2480146/71#post_34226618
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Day #2
Person1 ClockworkEclipse The attacks failed.
Person2 EmberTheSkyWing On vacation, played w/selkie before, must be finch?
Day #2
Person1 ClockworkEclipse The attacks failed.
Person2 EmberTheSkyWing On vacation, played w/selkie before, must be finch?
Day #2
Candies
Veritable

No Vote
Day #2
Candies
Veritable

No Vote
2je43yo.pngSalutes to Shadowmom!302xq9k.png
Day 2

Person 1- Veritas. Veritable
They seem to be trying to shift suspicion away from themselves but aren't doing anything to actually help. That doesn't exactly scream "town" to me. It doesnt even scream "helpful third party"

-Auto correct turned the name into Veritas-
Day 2

Person 1- Veritas. Veritable
They seem to be trying to shift suspicion away from themselves but aren't doing anything to actually help. That doesn't exactly scream "town" to me. It doesnt even scream "helpful third party"

-Auto correct turned the name into Veritas-
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Day 2

Vote one: Veritable EmbertheSkywing
Vote two: candies Clockworkeclipse

clockwork has to be Important is they were attacked on n1 but it failed.

Day 2

Vote one: Veritable EmbertheSkywing
Vote two: candies Clockworkeclipse

clockwork has to be Important is they were attacked on n1 but it failed.

2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Day 2

Person 1 Veritable heck i didn't see the development hold on EmberTheSkyWing
Person 2 Candies

Will be away for a while so sorry if this is sheeping in a way
Day 2

Person 1 Veritable heck i didn't see the development hold on EmberTheSkyWing
Person 2 Candies

Will be away for a while so sorry if this is sheeping in a way