Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation II: Seventh Night
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 118 119
I think Jester is the basic go-to role for someone if they aren't town but aren't maf either : /
I think Jester is the basic go-to role for someone if they aren't town but aren't maf either : /
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@GoddessofCarries had subbed in for LittleFireFly

Their slot is open for votes and actions again.
@GoddessofCarries had subbed in for LittleFireFly

Their slot is open for votes and actions again.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
YOO HI EVERYONE

The Goddess is back at the subbing business again. I should be called The Goddess Of Subbing For Mafia Games

Anywayyy, my signature has all the info you need.

Haven't played role madness in a while woo

This gonna be fun
YOO HI EVERYONE

The Goddess is back at the subbing business again. I should be called The Goddess Of Subbing For Mafia Games

Anywayyy, my signature has all the info you need.

Haven't played role madness in a while woo

This gonna be fun
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@embertheskyeing, is it about hist maf 4 or something else?
@embertheskyeing, is it about hist maf 4 or something else?
@EmbertheSkywing
Misping, see above ^

I have no idea what you guys are talking about
@EmbertheSkywing
Misping, see above ^

I have no idea what you guys are talking about
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@JazzTheDinoQueen
Not necessarily. Looking at what Tangle said in the rules, it is unlikely that town needs to lynch her to win. Basically we can leave her alone and not find unwanted trouble.

Actually...

We have a more worrying problem. We do have a cult right? We need to be worried too.
@JazzTheDinoQueen
Not necessarily. Looking at what Tangle said in the rules, it is unlikely that town needs to lynch her to win. Basically we can leave her alone and not find unwanted trouble.

Actually...

We have a more worrying problem. We do have a cult right? We need to be worried too.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this, until you all are pinged for the flavour.

All votes and actions are not accepted after this.
LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this, until you all are pinged for the flavour.

All votes and actions are not accepted after this.
START OF NIGHT 1

“I swear, I heard them talking foreign language!”

Up on the Chapel stage a group of men argued, theirs exclaims and yells echoing within the small stone walls. It started as a small group, but soon nearly everyone joined into the discussion.

“Now why would spies bother to come to this place anyways?” Hugged a burly prison guard. “This place’s worse than any dungeon i’ve ever guarded!”

Another member snapped some response, in which resulted a few more shouts in protest of their idea.

The real spies, of course, just like any spies worth their salt, had blended perfectly into the crowd, joining in the discussion which th glee.

Finally, at the peak of their argueing, a small figure slipped out behind the rows of wooden benches. Fidgeting with her tattered blue dress, round beady eyes looking shyly from behind her long black hair that certainly needed cutting, the little girl spoke a few words towards the squabbling adults:

“Sir and miss, I think I know how to identify a spy.”

She pushed back a strand of hair, dangling between her eyes. “I heard them talking, the spies. They have a symbol on them, a tattoo. Showed that to my Ma and she immediately traded me off to them…….” she seemed to realise her mistake. Was she supposed to be on the spies’ side?

But it was enough for the men. In excitement, some requested all be checked for that symbol. Yet everyone refused.

It seems not only the spies have their own, dark secret.

But what lies in the twisted snares of a human heart?

---

In the end the party decided to instead explore this church, for the Nun in charge of the church was rather absent. Strolling through twisted corridors and multiple empty rooms, ancient wooden floor crackling under the weight of their feet, they finally came to the room where the obvious culprit sat.

But by the time they all filed into the dim lit room, it was clear she had finished every preparation possible.

Saffrona sat by the light of a torch, its glow burning low already. In her lap was half a book, its pages peeling with yellow age. Stuck in between the pages was a large bronze key, partially stained with red paint that had accidentally splashed on it in a hurry.

Everyone gasped, recognising the half torn book. It was the other half they had been looking for, the half that would complete their guide to raising the weapon. At the same time one of the orphans living in the Chapel cried out, how that key is the one that unlocks the Chapel doors.

Yet she looked up at the party members calmly, eyes blank as if her soul was being chipped away. “Why, so it’s true. The curse is upon me.”

Grabbing the torch, she stared right into everyone’s eyes. “So the weapon, eh? Do you even know what you are seeking? How destructive that is?” Saffrona shook her head. “It isn't something you mortals can control, i’m warning you.”

Her voice came out as a monotone, the melodic traces of a singer gone.
.......Almost as if something was controlling her……

She turned her accusing blue eyes at the men.
“At least i’ll be with Papa finally then. It was papa you killed, right? The man who brought you that book and dagger?”

Throwing one last glance at the crowd, she suddenly threw the half of the book in front of her, followed by the torch. Flames engulfed the pages in seconds, yellow paper crumbling into blackened ashes.

Someone screamed and tried to rush forward to stop the fire, but was instead greeted by the horrific sight of what happens when one forces a large metal key down their throat.

Gasping weakly, the young woman looked up at the crowd once more, key stuck and scrapping at her trachea. In her eyes glowed an intensity that seemed to be madness. Wild madness. The crowd tried to suppress their shock - what is that thing, able to drive a young soul to insanity, to the point one can give up their life just to condemn revenge on their enemy?

Saffrona smiled, as if she read the crowd’s doubt, at what power they are seeking. Then her eyes suddenly cleared, the dark insanity that never belonged rolling back. Staring at them was instead bright blue eyes, bright as the sunny sky yet dark as starry nights in its depths.

They were eyes of a child.

For the brief moments before she drew her last breath, she was back to herself. Just a plain seventeen girl. She almost seemed sad, as if she knew what lay ahead in the crowd’s fate. Especially that young girl, shivering at the back. Misery lay ahead.

But also hope. Burning, flaming hope.

“You greedy little people…….” She rasped, barely a whisper. “........I’m sorry…...but it had been done already……”

And with the same hope she held on, a lighthearted joy, knowing she had been freed at last.

“Good Night.”

The flames on the book went off, disappearing with the lost soul.

Tanglefire was lynched. They were Red Cult Leader, 3p cult.
START OF NIGHT 1

“I swear, I heard them talking foreign language!”

Up on the Chapel stage a group of men argued, theirs exclaims and yells echoing within the small stone walls. It started as a small group, but soon nearly everyone joined into the discussion.

“Now why would spies bother to come to this place anyways?” Hugged a burly prison guard. “This place’s worse than any dungeon i’ve ever guarded!”

Another member snapped some response, in which resulted a few more shouts in protest of their idea.

The real spies, of course, just like any spies worth their salt, had blended perfectly into the crowd, joining in the discussion which th glee.

Finally, at the peak of their argueing, a small figure slipped out behind the rows of wooden benches. Fidgeting with her tattered blue dress, round beady eyes looking shyly from behind her long black hair that certainly needed cutting, the little girl spoke a few words towards the squabbling adults:

“Sir and miss, I think I know how to identify a spy.”

She pushed back a strand of hair, dangling between her eyes. “I heard them talking, the spies. They have a symbol on them, a tattoo. Showed that to my Ma and she immediately traded me off to them…….” she seemed to realise her mistake. Was she supposed to be on the spies’ side?

But it was enough for the men. In excitement, some requested all be checked for that symbol. Yet everyone refused.

It seems not only the spies have their own, dark secret.

But what lies in the twisted snares of a human heart?

---

In the end the party decided to instead explore this church, for the Nun in charge of the church was rather absent. Strolling through twisted corridors and multiple empty rooms, ancient wooden floor crackling under the weight of their feet, they finally came to the room where the obvious culprit sat.

But by the time they all filed into the dim lit room, it was clear she had finished every preparation possible.

Saffrona sat by the light of a torch, its glow burning low already. In her lap was half a book, its pages peeling with yellow age. Stuck in between the pages was a large bronze key, partially stained with red paint that had accidentally splashed on it in a hurry.

Everyone gasped, recognising the half torn book. It was the other half they had been looking for, the half that would complete their guide to raising the weapon. At the same time one of the orphans living in the Chapel cried out, how that key is the one that unlocks the Chapel doors.

Yet she looked up at the party members calmly, eyes blank as if her soul was being chipped away. “Why, so it’s true. The curse is upon me.”

Grabbing the torch, she stared right into everyone’s eyes. “So the weapon, eh? Do you even know what you are seeking? How destructive that is?” Saffrona shook her head. “It isn't something you mortals can control, i’m warning you.”

Her voice came out as a monotone, the melodic traces of a singer gone.
.......Almost as if something was controlling her……

She turned her accusing blue eyes at the men.
“At least i’ll be with Papa finally then. It was papa you killed, right? The man who brought you that book and dagger?”

Throwing one last glance at the crowd, she suddenly threw the half of the book in front of her, followed by the torch. Flames engulfed the pages in seconds, yellow paper crumbling into blackened ashes.

Someone screamed and tried to rush forward to stop the fire, but was instead greeted by the horrific sight of what happens when one forces a large metal key down their throat.

Gasping weakly, the young woman looked up at the crowd once more, key stuck and scrapping at her trachea. In her eyes glowed an intensity that seemed to be madness. Wild madness. The crowd tried to suppress their shock - what is that thing, able to drive a young soul to insanity, to the point one can give up their life just to condemn revenge on their enemy?

Saffrona smiled, as if she read the crowd’s doubt, at what power they are seeking. Then her eyes suddenly cleared, the dark insanity that never belonged rolling back. Staring at them was instead bright blue eyes, bright as the sunny sky yet dark as starry nights in its depths.

They were eyes of a child.

For the brief moments before she drew her last breath, she was back to herself. Just a plain seventeen girl. She almost seemed sad, as if she knew what lay ahead in the crowd’s fate. Especially that young girl, shivering at the back. Misery lay ahead.

But also hope. Burning, flaming hope.

“You greedy little people…….” She rasped, barely a whisper. “........I’m sorry…...but it had been done already……”

And with the same hope she held on, a lighthearted joy, knowing she had been freed at last.

“Good Night.”

The flames on the book went off, disappearing with the lost soul.

Tanglefire was lynched. They were Red Cult Leader, 3p cult.
I knew tangle wasn't town.
I knew tangle wasn't town.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Players: @LittleFireFly @Cognitive @clw23 @Darkwingdove @astralavian @V88 @M00nKnight @B00KW0RM @thatonespeedster @Warriorgirl1234 @EmbertheSkywing @StormDreamer @Jazzthedinoqueen @Tynnk
@mayathepsychic

Subs: @GoddessofCarries @Kimdra @Chessboard

Specs: @Dawnbreeze @Heronwing @Shimmerwing @Maithax @NyaPyonNya @Wildface1010 @widmo

Night 1 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your night actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post once, unless for specific reasons.

The night will end at 4:00 FR time, March 9.

Players: @LittleFireFly @Cognitive @clw23 @Darkwingdove @astralavian @V88 @M00nKnight @B00KW0RM @thatonespeedster @Warriorgirl1234 @EmbertheSkywing @StormDreamer @Jazzthedinoqueen @Tynnk
@mayathepsychic

Subs: @GoddessofCarries @Kimdra @Chessboard

Specs: @Dawnbreeze @Heronwing @Shimmerwing @Maithax @NyaPyonNya @Wildface1010 @widmo

Night 1 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your night actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post once, unless for specific reasons.

The night will end at 4:00 FR time, March 9.

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 118 119