Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Eyes Only For You Mafia Discussion [END]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Eyes Only For You: The Sweetest of Mafias
The morning seems to go by too fast, with the Senpais leaving too quickly. You walk with your friends to class, discussing the new topic of the week; the new students. They seemed to pull all focus around them, alluring others with just a smile and a wink. You couldn’t help but laugh under your breath at all the love casualties that would be caused by them.

If only you had known.

You sat in your seat in class, along with your 16 other classmates. You had never felt such excitement in a classroom in your life. Everyone was laughing and discussing their course for the day. Some students were exchanging pictures of projects from the weekend and some were exchanging pictures of their dogs.

That’s when they walked in, and the classroom went silent. The teacher’s voice seemed like only a buzz in the background as the classroom was caught under their stares. The only words that seemed to echo in the room were the new students names: Astra-senpai and Xoti-senpai.

Your world revolved around that name, and would forever.

---

“Everyone, welcome our two new students into the class, Astra-senpai and Xoti-senpai!”

“Astra, why did the teachers introduce us as senpais?”
“Never mind that, look how many classmates we have! Now that’s gonna be competition.”
“You really think people are gonna fight over you? Get ready to be on my level.”
“I swear I’m gonna kill you one day, Xoti.”
Eyes Only For You: The Sweetest of Mafias
The morning seems to go by too fast, with the Senpais leaving too quickly. You walk with your friends to class, discussing the new topic of the week; the new students. They seemed to pull all focus around them, alluring others with just a smile and a wink. You couldn’t help but laugh under your breath at all the love casualties that would be caused by them.

If only you had known.

You sat in your seat in class, along with your 16 other classmates. You had never felt such excitement in a classroom in your life. Everyone was laughing and discussing their course for the day. Some students were exchanging pictures of projects from the weekend and some were exchanging pictures of their dogs.

That’s when they walked in, and the classroom went silent. The teacher’s voice seemed like only a buzz in the background as the classroom was caught under their stares. The only words that seemed to echo in the room were the new students names: Astra-senpai and Xoti-senpai.

Your world revolved around that name, and would forever.

---

“Everyone, welcome our two new students into the class, Astra-senpai and Xoti-senpai!”

“Astra, why did the teachers introduce us as senpais?”
“Never mind that, look how many classmates we have! Now that’s gonna be competition.”
“You really think people are gonna fight over you? Get ready to be on my level.”
“I swear I’m gonna kill you one day, Xoti.”
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Players
1. GoddessOfCarries Killed N2, Admirer
2. DarkwingDove Lynched N6, Admirer [/color
3. Shimmerwing Lynched N4, Admirer
4. GilatheHybrid Died N3 along with M00nKnight, Lover/Jester
5. V88 Lynched N5, Yandere
6. M00nKnight Lynched N3, Lover/Jester
7. RenatoUlbov Lynched N2, Admirer
8. ilovepits Dandelionfires
9. Cognitive Killed N4, Yandere
10. glodkies Killed D4, Admirer
11. EmbertheSkywing Killed N3, Admirer
12. SilverMoonfire
13. KawaiiFlyer Modkilled N3, Admirer
14. BofaSofa
15. Chessboard Modkilled N2, Admirer
16. B00KW0RM Killed N5, Admirer

Substitutes
1. HarlequinCr0w
2. dandelionfires (Subbed for ilovepits D2)
3. Lovesick

Spectators
1. Solanceae
2. Avante
3. thatonespeedster

Thanks to Kirk and Stanari for checking balance!
Players
1. GoddessOfCarries Killed N2, Admirer
2. DarkwingDove Lynched N6, Admirer [/color
3. Shimmerwing Lynched N4, Admirer
4. GilatheHybrid Died N3 along with M00nKnight, Lover/Jester
5. V88 Lynched N5, Yandere
6. M00nKnight Lynched N3, Lover/Jester
7. RenatoUlbov Lynched N2, Admirer
8. ilovepits Dandelionfires
9. Cognitive Killed N4, Yandere
10. glodkies Killed D4, Admirer
11. EmbertheSkywing Killed N3, Admirer
12. SilverMoonfire
13. KawaiiFlyer Modkilled N3, Admirer
14. BofaSofa
15. Chessboard Modkilled N2, Admirer
16. B00KW0RM Killed N5, Admirer

Substitutes
1. HarlequinCr0w
2. dandelionfires (Subbed for ilovepits D2)
3. Lovesick

Spectators
1. Solanceae
2. Avante
3. thatonespeedster

Thanks to Kirk and Stanari for checking balance!
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@GoddessOfCarries @DarkwingDove @Shimmerwing @GilatheHybrid @V88 @M00nKnight @RenatoUlbov @ilovepits
@Cognitive @glodkies @EmbertheSkywing @SilverMoonfire @KawaiiFlyer @BofaSofa @Chessboard @B00KW0RM

@HarlequinCr0w @dandelionfires @Lovesick

@Solanceae @Avante @thatonespeedster

@starrynite @ExoticBacoe

The game hasn't started yet, don't post!
@GoddessOfCarries @DarkwingDove @Shimmerwing @GilatheHybrid @V88 @M00nKnight @RenatoUlbov @ilovepits
@Cognitive @glodkies @EmbertheSkywing @SilverMoonfire @KawaiiFlyer @BofaSofa @Chessboard @B00KW0RM

@HarlequinCr0w @dandelionfires @Lovesick

@Solanceae @Avante @thatonespeedster

@starrynite @ExoticBacoe

The game hasn't started yet, don't post!
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Rules
  • You do not have to have loads of experience- newbies are welcome! Us mods are happy to answer any questions you guys have.
  • Ignorance of the rule is not an excuse for not following them. Also, follow the spirit of the rules- fake breaking a rule is the same as breaking a rule.
  • You must be respectful- yes, accusing people of being Mafia or something along those lines is allowed, but no attacking someone directly. Harassment is NOT allowed- if you feel you are being harassed PM one of the GMs.
  • Attack the play, not the player. If you feel someone is playing obnoxiously, say so, but don't say the player themselves is obnoxious.
  • This should be obvious, but communication is not allowed between players outside of the main thread and given Diaries about the game. If you are suspected to be cheating, the game may be called. Cheating will not be tolerated.
  • After death, you cannot post in either the lynch or discussion thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators/dead players.
  • Role-claiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk.
  • You must post in the thread at least once a day or message us if you can’t. If you do not do this you will be replaced or modkilled if no replacement can be found.
  • Try not to get yourself overly upset over the game, it happens we both know XD
  • Be sure to post abilities in your Diary BEFORE EotD, unlike in ToS if you associate Mafia with ToS. This also applies to Mafia members and their NKs.
  • If you attempt to submit an ability at night, nothing will happen. You must submit while the day phase is still active.
  • If you have any questions you can ping any of us mods or, if it's a private question, ask in your Diary.
  • Days in the game are 41 1/2 hours long to accommodate for different time zones, with a 6 hours and 30 minute long night.
  • You may not post after EoTD until we post EoTN.
  • EotD will occur every second day at 12FR, and EotN will occur at 18:30FR.
  • Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a penalty.
  • Do not edit or delete posts! If you do, you will receive a warning. If you continue to do so, the edits or deletes may result in a modkill.
  • Do not copy/paste any posts from your Diaries- however, paraphrasing is allowed. If you took notes in your Diary, you can paraphrase them into the main thread.
  • This is a non-RP game! You can act slightly like your given traits, for example energetic if that's one of them, but that's your decision
  • End of the game will occur when the party in question meets their wincon.
  • Word of GMs is the final word, but even we may make mistakes. If we do, please tell us!
  • Please play to the benefit of your affiliation.
  • Your Diary is sacred to you. Do not share the link with anyone else. All action will be notified through your quicktopic so remember to check it daily.
  • Moderators cannot be killed or lynched.

Lynch Thread can be found here!

Thanks to @/Stanari for looking over the rules!
Rules
  • You do not have to have loads of experience- newbies are welcome! Us mods are happy to answer any questions you guys have.
  • Ignorance of the rule is not an excuse for not following them. Also, follow the spirit of the rules- fake breaking a rule is the same as breaking a rule.
  • You must be respectful- yes, accusing people of being Mafia or something along those lines is allowed, but no attacking someone directly. Harassment is NOT allowed- if you feel you are being harassed PM one of the GMs.
  • Attack the play, not the player. If you feel someone is playing obnoxiously, say so, but don't say the player themselves is obnoxious.
  • This should be obvious, but communication is not allowed between players outside of the main thread and given Diaries about the game. If you are suspected to be cheating, the game may be called. Cheating will not be tolerated.
  • After death, you cannot post in either the lynch or discussion thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators/dead players.
  • Role-claiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk.
  • You must post in the thread at least once a day or message us if you can’t. If you do not do this you will be replaced or modkilled if no replacement can be found.
  • Try not to get yourself overly upset over the game, it happens we both know XD
  • Be sure to post abilities in your Diary BEFORE EotD, unlike in ToS if you associate Mafia with ToS. This also applies to Mafia members and their NKs.
  • If you attempt to submit an ability at night, nothing will happen. You must submit while the day phase is still active.
  • If you have any questions you can ping any of us mods or, if it's a private question, ask in your Diary.
  • Days in the game are 41 1/2 hours long to accommodate for different time zones, with a 6 hours and 30 minute long night.
  • You may not post after EoTD until we post EoTN.
  • EotD will occur every second day at 12FR, and EotN will occur at 18:30FR.
  • Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a penalty.
  • Do not edit or delete posts! If you do, you will receive a warning. If you continue to do so, the edits or deletes may result in a modkill.
  • Do not copy/paste any posts from your Diaries- however, paraphrasing is allowed. If you took notes in your Diary, you can paraphrase them into the main thread.
  • This is a non-RP game! You can act slightly like your given traits, for example energetic if that's one of them, but that's your decision
  • End of the game will occur when the party in question meets their wincon.
  • Word of GMs is the final word, but even we may make mistakes. If we do, please tell us!
  • Please play to the benefit of your affiliation.
  • Your Diary is sacred to you. Do not share the link with anyone else. All action will be notified through your quicktopic so remember to check it daily.
  • Moderators cannot be killed or lynched.

Lynch Thread can be found here!

Thanks to @/Stanari for looking over the rules!
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
D1

After what seems an eternity of learning, the bell rings to signal the break between classes. The two new students leave, discussing the possibility of buying presents from the vending machine and the cost. You can’t seem to grasp what they say after that, as it seems to slip between your ears. Something about points?

You have little time to think hard about it anyway as your friends grab your attention, gushing over the senpai’s looks and charms. The whole classroom seems abuzz with excitement, except for those chilling eyes dotted throughout, holding harmful intent.

You may now post!
EotN will occur at 12:00FR the 23rd of Jan

Enjoy :)
D1

After what seems an eternity of learning, the bell rings to signal the break between classes. The two new students leave, discussing the possibility of buying presents from the vending machine and the cost. You can’t seem to grasp what they say after that, as it seems to slip between your ears. Something about points?

You have little time to think hard about it anyway as your friends grab your attention, gushing over the senpai’s looks and charms. The whole classroom seems abuzz with excitement, except for those chilling eyes dotted throughout, holding harmful intent.

You may now post!
EotN will occur at 12:00FR the 23rd of Jan

Enjoy :)
nMK7dwj.png
@ExoticBacoe When is EotN? It says the 20th, but, at least for me, it's already the 21st.

Also, I'll be heading to bed soon, but I figured a quick introduction is all good. Hi! I'm Cognitive or Cog. No preference when it comes to pronouns. I'm FRT+3 and usually best found between 17:00FRT to 21:00FRT due to work.
@ExoticBacoe When is EotN? It says the 20th, but, at least for me, it's already the 21st.

Also, I'll be heading to bed soon, but I figured a quick introduction is all good. Hi! I'm Cognitive or Cog. No preference when it comes to pronouns. I'm FRT+3 and usually best found between 17:00FRT to 21:00FRT due to work.
vV5jbm.png
HELLO EVERYONE

The eternal sub is here. My name is Frosty, but you can call me Goddess as many like to. I'm a she/her, they/them works too, and I'm FR +16.

Pleased to be playing with you all!

I'm still a noob btw
HELLO EVERYONE

The eternal sub is here. My name is Frosty, but you can call me Goddess as many like to. I'm a she/her, they/them works too, and I'm FR +16.

Pleased to be playing with you all!

I'm still a noob btw
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@Cognitive

Shhhh I am not bad at date at all. It ends in two days from now is what it is meant to say, let me go do a quick edit.
@Cognitive

Shhhh I am not bad at date at all. It ends in two days from now is what it is meant to say, let me go do a quick edit.
nMK7dwj.png
Thank you!

@GoddessofCarries Frosty, how can you be the eternal sub if you're a player in this? Hmm.
Thank you!

@GoddessofCarries Frosty, how can you be the eternal sub if you're a player in this? Hmm.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
I did sub in for someone who got kicked~
@Cognitive
I did sub in for someone who got kicked~
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png