Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CS / FR Dragon Pageant
1 2 3 4
[center][u][b]This is a Flight Rising dragon pageant run by and played only by Chicken Smoothie FR Chat members![/b][/u] [quote][b]Update: The first theme of every round lasts until 16 people enter. Please ignore anywhere below where it says each round is 3 days.[/b][/quote] [b]THIS THEME:[/b] Best fit for Battle [i]Please do not comment if you are not part of the chat.[/i] With that, welcome to the [img]https://i.imgur.com/gqe5MTJ.jpg[/img] [i]pinglist:[/i] [/center]
This is a Flight Rising dragon pageant run by and played only by Chicken Smoothie FR Chat members!
Quote:
Update: The first theme of every round lasts until 16 people enter. Please ignore anywhere below where it says each round is 3 days.

THIS THEME:

Best fit for Battle

Please do not comment if you are not part of the chat.

With that, welcome to the

gqe5MTJ.jpg

pinglist:

So... How does this Work?

We will give each entry a number, and then use a random Number generator to pair them up.
Then, the question on SurveyMonkey would ask which one you prefer out of the two. We will do that until there is one left, changing the theme by each round. The one person who survives every theme wins!
For each round, we will present them with a small price. The final prize will be a bundle and maybe even professional art!

One Rule:

-All CS/FR chat rules apply here, including these ones that especially involve this pageant.

1: Do not post more than 5 full-size dragons. Limit thumbnails(small images) to no more then 10
2: Do not under any circumstances use a font larger than 130 unless you are a mod.
3: No Bullying!
5: Do not bash artwork of any kind.
6: Do not Spam.
8: Do not post glitches or tell others how to do them.
9: Loopholes are not allowed.
11: No begging.
12: Do not pm chat users to solicit sale.
13: No blocking the mods of the thread.
14: No off topic 'show me X' posts.
So... How does this Work?

We will give each entry a number, and then use a random Number generator to pair them up.
Then, the question on SurveyMonkey would ask which one you prefer out of the two. We will do that until there is one left, changing the theme by each round. The one person who survives every theme wins!
For each round, we will present them with a small price. The final prize will be a bundle and maybe even professional art!

One Rule:

-All CS/FR chat rules apply here, including these ones that especially involve this pageant.

1: Do not post more than 5 full-size dragons. Limit thumbnails(small images) to no more then 10
2: Do not under any circumstances use a font larger than 130 unless you are a mod.
3: No Bullying!
5: Do not bash artwork of any kind.
6: Do not Spam.
8: Do not post glitches or tell others how to do them.
9: Loopholes are not allowed.
11: No begging.
12: Do not pm chat users to solicit sale.
13: No blocking the mods of the thread.
14: No off topic 'show me X' posts.
How to enter:

Please use this form!

CS name:
FR name:
Dragon:
Why does it fit the theme?:

You can enter 1 dragon per theme, and every theme will go on for 3 days.
The voting will be held one day after, and then a new theme will go up.

I will not be doing the voting, the community will be! Do not use this voting if you aren't part of the CS/FR chat.

Here is the link to this theme's voting:
All usernames will be kept anonymous.
How to enter:

Please use this form!

CS name:
FR name:
Dragon:
Why does it fit the theme?:

You can enter 1 dragon per theme, and every theme will go on for 3 days.
The voting will be held one day after, and then a new theme will go up.

I will not be doing the voting, the community will be! Do not use this voting if you aren't part of the CS/FR chat.

Here is the link to this theme's voting:
All usernames will be kept anonymous.
Moderators:
This pageant is not run by CS/FR chat staff, but they can still apply to help.

CinnamonBun - Owner
TangleFeather - Co-owner

PM me with this form to apply for a mod position! You may not be foed by any other mods to enter and may not have foed any other mods. This is because PMs and such will be going on.

CS name:
FR name:
Why I think I would make a good mod:
How can I help?:
Moderators:
This pageant is not run by CS/FR chat staff, but they can still apply to help.

CinnamonBun - Owner
TangleFeather - Co-owner

PM me with this form to apply for a mod position! You may not be foed by any other mods to enter and may not have foed any other mods. This is because PMs and such will be going on.

CS name:
FR name:
Why I think I would make a good mod:
How can I help?:
Prizes:

THIS 2 WEEK PRIZE:

3k to each round winner

Final round: mystery!

Prizes will vary week to week, but there will always be a new badge!
Prizes:

THIS 2 WEEK PRIZE:

3k to each round winner

Final round: mystery!

Prizes will vary week to week, but there will always be a new badge!
Voting process:

Then, the question on SurveyMonkey would ask which one you prefer out of the two. We will do that until there is one left.
Voting process:

Then, the question on SurveyMonkey would ask which one you prefer out of the two. We will do that until there is one left.
hold
hold
hold
hold
hold
hold
And we are open.
Welcome everybody, to the CS/FR Pageant!
And we are open.
Welcome everybody, to the CS/FR Pageant!
1 2 3 4