Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Game Thread] Void: Awakening
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71
guys i wrote rollclaim plz don't make fun. i meant roleclaim
guys i wrote rollclaim plz don't make fun. i meant roleclaim
LUZk8tY.png
@Blanketgender

That's better than "rollclam" which I've seen once :3

Also considering Cognitive I just wish I knew how the alignment will show up for sure. @Rosetta248's claim sounds good to me so probably not there, still somewhat considering Spec. Gah. (@Leremis I hope you pick whoever we don't.)
@Blanketgender

That's better than "rollclam" which I've seen once :3

Also considering Cognitive I just wish I knew how the alignment will show up for sure. @Rosetta248's claim sounds good to me so probably not there, still somewhat considering Spec. Gah. (@Leremis I hope you pick whoever we don't.)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@limelight
sorry! was trying to type a quick post and forgot to ping. It won't happen again!

Trying to adjust to a new work schedule so I haven't been around much in the past few (irl) days, I'm going to try to be a lot more active soon. In the meantime, voted myself to avoid that voidmark.
@limelight
sorry! was trying to type a quick post and forgot to ping. It won't happen again!

Trying to adjust to a new work schedule so I haven't been around much in the past few (irl) days, I'm going to try to be a lot more active soon. In the meantime, voted myself to avoid that voidmark.
She/her ~ FR Time +3
11514.png
The game is now on lockdown.

Praise the sun! \o/
Day 4
~~~~~
Nobody has been lynched. The mafia has gained the ability to decide who dies.

Imraldera and SpectralDragon have become soulmates!
Vivafariy and Rosetta248 have become soulmates!
blanketgender and Leremis have become soulmates!
~~~~~
-Lore is warping in from another universe...-
~~~~~
Night four has begun. You may send in your abilities now, and have one day to do so. Remember: no speaking on this thread is allowed at night..

@SpectralDragon
@Tsaiah
@Raya36
@Leremis
@Imraldera
@Cognitive
@TheNightDancer
@Rosetta248
@blanketgender
@anika
@VivaFariy
@BerryBagel
@Limelight
@JoYoon

@luxmold
@StormDreamer
@MagykalWagykal
@Moonwater

@Mithent
@Oricole
@DuskyAether
@Haisyn
@crateshya
@Craneoflores
@demoliceros
@xspideray
@Rangiku
@slp0001
@Crowlich
@LibreNoctre
Day 4
~~~~~
Nobody has been lynched. The mafia has gained the ability to decide who dies.

Imraldera and SpectralDragon have become soulmates!
Vivafariy and Rosetta248 have become soulmates!
blanketgender and Leremis have become soulmates!
~~~~~
-Lore is warping in from another universe...-
~~~~~
Night four has begun. You may send in your abilities now, and have one day to do so. Remember: no speaking on this thread is allowed at night..

@SpectralDragon
@Tsaiah
@Raya36
@Leremis
@Imraldera
@Cognitive
@TheNightDancer
@Rosetta248
@blanketgender
@anika
@VivaFariy
@BerryBagel
@Limelight
@JoYoon

@luxmold
@StormDreamer
@MagykalWagykal
@Moonwater

@Mithent
@Oricole
@DuskyAether
@Haisyn
@crateshya
@Craneoflores
@demoliceros
@xspideray
@Rangiku
@slp0001
@Crowlich
@LibreNoctre

Praise the sun! \o/
@StormDreamer has replaced @VivaFariy due to planned inactivity.

Despite it being night, I'll allow StormDreamer to make a single sort of 'hello' post here if they'd like to.
@StormDreamer has replaced @VivaFariy due to planned inactivity.

Despite it being night, I'll allow StormDreamer to make a single sort of 'hello' post here if they'd like to.

Praise the sun! \o/
Hullo people :3
I'm Storm, Stork, whatever ya want to call me, FR+15, and is perhaps the most sucky player to ever have existed on this planet :P

I'm...going to try to be a less useless townie and actually try contributing instead of sitting around like a potato with no opinion.

I haven't been fully reading through the thread, but for the smol number of pages I've read, we are going for a all-win + outing roles? I see that we aren't killing each other (no maf kill, no lynch), but I'm kinda still clueless about how we are going to achieve that. Will read through more later.

I can out my role too (if Viv hasn't done so already), but I'd want to gain a better picture of the situation before I do anything. I'm going to start reading from Day 3 because I want to get contributing more quickly and not want to wait until I've read through 62 pages before being able to contribute to the current discussion.

If there are any important posts before that, link me to it please? Thank you! <3 I'll start the serious reading after school, so until then, byeeeee!
Hullo people :3
I'm Storm, Stork, whatever ya want to call me, FR+15, and is perhaps the most sucky player to ever have existed on this planet :P

I'm...going to try to be a less useless townie and actually try contributing instead of sitting around like a potato with no opinion.

I haven't been fully reading through the thread, but for the smol number of pages I've read, we are going for a all-win + outing roles? I see that we aren't killing each other (no maf kill, no lynch), but I'm kinda still clueless about how we are going to achieve that. Will read through more later.

I can out my role too (if Viv hasn't done so already), but I'd want to gain a better picture of the situation before I do anything. I'm going to start reading from Day 3 because I want to get contributing more quickly and not want to wait until I've read through 62 pages before being able to contribute to the current discussion.

If there are any important posts before that, link me to it please? Thank you! <3 I'll start the serious reading after school, so until then, byeeeee!
jghAv2V.png

Praise the sun! \o/
Night 4
~~~~~
Nobody died.

A reckoning is approaching.
~~~~~
-Lore [REDACTED] the moths stop trying to ????????? with the typewriters-
~~~~~
Day five has begun. You may send in your abilities now, and have two days to do so.

@SpectralDragon
@Tsaiah
@Raya36
@Leremis
@Imraldera
@TheNightDancer
@Rosetta248
@blanketgender
@LibreNoctre
@VivaFariy
@BerryBagel
@Limelight
@JoYoon

@Cognitive
@Crowlich
@anika
@luxmold
@StormDreamer
@MagykalWagykal

@Mithent
@Oricole
@DuskyAether
@Haisyn
@crateshya
@Craneoflores
@demoliceros
@xspideray
@Rangiku
@slp0001
Night 4
~~~~~
Nobody died.

A reckoning is approaching.
~~~~~
-Lore [REDACTED] the moths stop trying to ????????? with the typewriters-
~~~~~
Day five has begun. You may send in your abilities now, and have two days to do so.

@SpectralDragon
@Tsaiah
@Raya36
@Leremis
@Imraldera
@TheNightDancer
@Rosetta248
@blanketgender
@LibreNoctre
@VivaFariy
@BerryBagel
@Limelight
@JoYoon

@Cognitive
@Crowlich
@anika
@luxmold
@StormDreamer
@MagykalWagykal

@Mithent
@Oricole
@DuskyAether
@Haisyn
@crateshya
@Craneoflores
@demoliceros
@xspideray
@Rangiku
@slp0001

Praise the sun! \o/
Your very friendly citrusy mafia member here~

@Cognitive Can you please tell us your actual alignment as listed on your role card?
Your very friendly citrusy mafia member here~

@Cognitive Can you please tell us your actual alignment as listed on your role card?
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71