Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Clan Q&A (aka: lore building)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32139274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321393/32139274_350.png[/img] [/url] Furymane cocks her head in curiousity at a plague dragon who looked as blue as the ocean. "I see from your eyes that you are a plague dragon... but you don't look like one. You look like a water dragon... even from your attire. Is there a reason for this?" Furymane asked. Is the answer was what she thought it was going to be, then Diana would remind her of a certain dragon from her own clan... @comic1sans

32139274_350.png

Furymane cocks her head in curiousity at a plague dragon who looked as blue as the ocean.

"I see from your eyes that you are a plague dragon... but you don't look like one. You look like a water dragon... even from your attire. Is there a reason for this?" Furymane asked. Is the answer was what she thought it was going to be, then Diana would remind her of a certain dragon from her own clan...
@comic1sans
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
[quote name="@CaucasionOvch" date=2017-05-03 07:09:53] "I see from your eyes that you are a plague dragon... but you don't look like one. You look like a water dragon... even from your attire. Is there a reason for this?" Furymane asked. Is the answer was what she thought it was going to be, then Diana would remind her of a certain dragon from her own clan... @/comic1sans [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30451440][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/304515/30451440p.png[/img][/url] [color=#324ba9]I am a plague dragon, born amongst the rot, raised in the sands. My color and the color of my armor is a coincidence. I have no connection to the tidelord. My mother didn't want me. She sent me away. That simple.[/color] *An imp watches from afar with a pained expression* . . . *There is obviously more to this story, but Diana is either reluctant to share, or doesn't know better*
@CaucasionOvch wrote on 2017-05-03:
"I see from your eyes that you are a plague dragon... but you don't look like one. You look like a water dragon... even from your attire. Is there a reason for this?" Furymane asked. Is the answer was what she thought it was going to be, then Diana would remind her of a certain dragon from her own clan...
@/comic1sans

30451440p.png
I am a plague dragon, born amongst the rot, raised in the sands. My color and the color of my armor is a coincidence. I have no connection to the tidelord. My mother didn't want me. She sent me away. That simple.

*An imp watches from afar with a pained expression*
*There is obviously more to this story, but Diana is either reluctant to share, or doesn't know better*
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Furymane was now VERY curious. Who was this imperial from afar? She flew over to the imp.

"Is something the matter?" She asked the imperial. @comic1sans
Furymane was now VERY curious. Who was this imperial from afar? She flew over to the imp.

"Is something the matter?" She asked the imperial. @comic1sans
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
[quote name="@CaucasionOvch" date=2017-05-03 07:29:27] Furymane was now VERY curious. Who was this imperial from afar? She flew over to the imp. "Is something the matter?" She asked the imperial. @/comic1sans [/quote] ((4. Keep it q&a please. (If want to ask a question in character, fine, but, [b]if you want to start up a rp or continue an in character conversation past the answer i give, pm me and we can talk[/b]. Worst I can do is say no.) ))
@CaucasionOvch wrote on 2017-05-03:

"Is something the matter?" She asked the imperial. @/comic1sans
((4. Keep it q&a please. (If want to ask a question in character, fine, but, if you want to start up a rp or continue an in character conversation past the answer i give, pm me and we can talk. Worst I can do is say no.) ))
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Kay, one more Question, this time for Samuel.

So, Sammy, are you close to your countless siblings?
Kay, one more Question, this time for Samuel.

tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
[quote name="@Schattenfeuer" date=2017-05-03 07:39:01] So, Sammy, are you close to your countless siblings? [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29807381][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/298074/29807381p.png[/img][/url] [color=#475ca0]I try to be. It's hard sometimes, with them all over the map doing different things. I don't think i've ever seen my entire family in one place at once.
@Schattenfeuer wrote on 2017-05-03:

29807381p.png
I try to be. It's hard sometimes, with them all over the map doing different things. I don't think i've ever seen my entire family in one place at once.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Here's another one!

Sans, how many factions are in your clan? like, do you divide warriors and mages? Do you have assassins doing the dirty stuff for your clan?
Here's another one!

Sans, how many factions are in your clan? like, do you divide warriors and mages? Do you have assassins doing the dirty stuff for your clan?
[quote name="@Schattenfeuer" date=2017-05-03 08:09:32] Sans, how many factions are in your clan? like, do you divide warriors and mages? Do you have assassins doing the dirty stuff for your clan? [/quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/268770/26876926p.png[/img] [Font=Comic Sans MS][color=#324ba9]I do not like what you are implying, friend, but i will answer nonetheless. When I formed the council, i made it so that it had one dragon from all the major professions. A Mage, A warrior, A scholar, and a diplomat. The clan then seemed to split off on it's own. Each member of the council heading a group that helped the clan run efficiently, while still being their own group. Am i making sense? It sounded better in my head.
@Schattenfeuer wrote on 2017-05-03:

26876926p.png
I do not like what you are implying, friend, but i will answer nonetheless. When I formed the council, i made it so that it had one dragon from all the major professions. A Mage, A warrior, A scholar, and a diplomat. The clan then seemed to split off on it's own. Each member of the council heading a group that helped the clan run efficiently, while still being their own group. Am i making sense? It sounded better in my head.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Miss Amelia! You look like a very intimidating black mage... Is that true? Or is your appearance purely an aesthetic thing?
Miss Amelia! You look like a very intimidating black mage... Is that true? Or is your appearance purely an aesthetic thing?

Baph | She/Her | 25+ | Scorpio | +2 FR
Sir Tristen! A Question for you. Your markings look quite dashing. Is there a story to them or just decor?
Sir Tristen! A Question for you. Your markings look quite dashing. Is there a story to them or just decor?
1 2 3 4 5 6