Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

>:(
@Blizzardwing

>:(
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois
Doesn't the flavor at the beginning indicate that there are three suspects?
@LordAlois
Doesn't the flavor at the beginning indicate that there are three suspects?
@luxmold

It does, but I don't think that'd be even and ik Bliz likes it all nice and even ya know
I don't believe it >:|
@luxmold

It does, but I don't think that'd be even and ik Bliz likes it all nice and even ya know
I don't believe it >:|
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois
Idk man, I still feel like there are three.
@LordAlois
Idk man, I still feel like there are three.
End of Night 2

Day has dawned upon the Southern Icefield. The sun rises, filling the world with it’s bright light. The dragons once again gather around the rock. Someone is missing. Who is it?

Throughout the night, another explosion rocked the ground. Dragons poured out of their dens and gathered around the site. A few muttered “again?” In the dark of the night, four dragons slipped away into the shadows. The first two joined together and fled the area for the night, hiding away to keep each other safe. The third missing dragon sniffed their way over to another. Eyes gleaming with victory, they dragged the fourth into the shadows far away from the crowd and there, they slit the dragon’s throat.

The sun rose and Iceflame exited her den as dragons noticed one of their own was missing. “Stop standing there and let’s find them. They can’t have gotten far.” She barked. They split up into their groups and soon, a group found the body. “They’re dead!” One cried. Everyone rushed to the site and stopped, staring at the body surrounded by blood stained snow. “The dragon from Kyumileo’s clan is dead! The last member of the Mind group has died!” The dragons cried.

• Kyumileo, Snowbie, was killed
• Night 2 has ended
• Day 3 will end 1/15 at 14:00 or once all living players have voted on a lynch target
• You may continue talking

Players: @SilverWinter @LordAlois @Rosetta248 @RedDragonD @StormDreamer @ChaoticKagura @Winterreise @Cognitive @Nudiustertian @luxmold @TerribleUsername @Alphadragon

Spectators: @Bequerel @VivaFariy @Ghostray @Limelight @raiccoon @84inch @MagykalWagykal @Kyumileo

The Mind group has been eliminated.
End of Night 2

Day has dawned upon the Southern Icefield. The sun rises, filling the world with it’s bright light. The dragons once again gather around the rock. Someone is missing. Who is it?

Throughout the night, another explosion rocked the ground. Dragons poured out of their dens and gathered around the site. A few muttered “again?” In the dark of the night, four dragons slipped away into the shadows. The first two joined together and fled the area for the night, hiding away to keep each other safe. The third missing dragon sniffed their way over to another. Eyes gleaming with victory, they dragged the fourth into the shadows far away from the crowd and there, they slit the dragon’s throat.

The sun rose and Iceflame exited her den as dragons noticed one of their own was missing. “Stop standing there and let’s find them. They can’t have gotten far.” She barked. They split up into their groups and soon, a group found the body. “They’re dead!” One cried. Everyone rushed to the site and stopped, staring at the body surrounded by blood stained snow. “The dragon from Kyumileo’s clan is dead! The last member of the Mind group has died!” The dragons cried.

• Kyumileo, Snowbie, was killed
• Night 2 has ended
• Day 3 will end 1/15 at 14:00 or once all living players have voted on a lynch target
• You may continue talking

Players: @SilverWinter @LordAlois @Rosetta248 @RedDragonD @StormDreamer @ChaoticKagura @Winterreise @Cognitive @Nudiustertian @luxmold @TerribleUsername @Alphadragon

Spectators: @Bequerel @VivaFariy @Ghostray @Limelight @raiccoon @84inch @MagykalWagykal @Kyumileo

The Mind group has been eliminated.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
:/

Okay, so there are possibly four mafia? Maybe? Two of them feel more like lovers than anything. Also, I'm fairly sure coloration refers more to what group you're in rather than actual alignment.
:/

Okay, so there are possibly four mafia? Maybe? Two of them feel more like lovers than anything. Also, I'm fairly sure coloration refers more to what group you're in rather than actual alignment.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66