Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://i.imgsafe.org/ddb9995d1f.png[/img][/center] [center]Welcome to the [color=#D248CB]Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe![/color] Have you ever wondered just what different types of mats, items, or familiars would make a certain item? Do you have an eye for creativity and just want to throw a bunch of things together to make the most interesting concoction? Well then you are in the right place! To celebrate Starfall, three judges have come together to offer you an opportunity to do just what you always desired to do. Each judge will post an item every day and you (as the contestants) will need to post other items, mats, familiars...anything really that you think would make that item. Basically we need a recipe for it! After every day, the judge will pick a winner. At the end of this all, everyone will be put into a drawing and three top winners will be chosen to receive some of the big prizes. There will also be a small raffle and every day you enter you will get 5 tickets for it. Anyway, what are you waiting for? Check out the rules, judges profiles, and what the daily item is! Get to it young brewer! For help please ping either myself, @Sorulis, or @CrepusculeCraft Here is a link to the Starfall Hub! Check it out for more fun activities! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1979775][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Nichole_Mowery/STAHFAHfullsig_zpsowqfcjfl.png[/img][/url][/center]
ddb9995d1f.png

Welcome to the Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe! Have you ever wondered just what different types of mats, items, or familiars would make a certain item? Do you have an eye for creativity and just want to throw a bunch of things together to make the most interesting concoction? Well then you are in the right place!

To celebrate Starfall, three judges have come together to offer you an opportunity to do just what you always desired to do. Each judge will post an item every day and you (as the contestants) will need to post other items, mats, familiars...anything really that you think would make that item. Basically we need a recipe for it! After every day, the judge will pick a winner. At the end of this all, everyone will be put into a drawing and three top winners will be chosen to receive some of the big prizes. There will also be a small raffle and every day you enter you will get 5 tickets for it.

Anyway, what are you waiting for? Check out the rules, judges profiles, and what the daily item is! Get to it young brewer!

For help please ping either myself, @Sorulis, or @CrepusculeCraft

Here is a link to the Starfall Hub! Check it out for more fun activities!
STAHFAHfullsig_zpsowqfcjfl.png
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
[center] [img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Nichole_Mowery/myobrjudges_zps88hfxrzw.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24014618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240147/24014618_350.png[/img] [/url] A very energentic wildclaw can be seen jumping around between the cauldrons, always seemingly moving too fast for the eye to follow. However you soon find yourself directly in front of her, the female looking you over before breaking out in a grin. "Welcome new brewer to our Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe! I'm super excited that you could join us!" The wildclaw made sure to rearrange her bow on her neck and pull her hat down further before continuing. "Make sure to take a look at our rules and follow them as much as you can. There are going to be some great prizes this year for those of you who make the best brews! Take a look around and get yourself familiar with everything. I'll be here to help you out should you need it!" With that the wildclaw female was off again, bouncing between everyone at the gathered cauldrons. Meteorite is very excited for people to join this event that she can hardly sit still long enough to do something for herself. She judges the Welcome New Brewers Contest (WNBC) on Day 01, the Purple Explosion Contest (PEC) on Day 04, and the See Ya Next Year Contest (SYNYC) on Day 07. Meteorite's favorite food would have to be Searing Bunny while her most disliked item would be Copper Ore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8612790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86128/8612790_350.png[/img] [/url] As you peer at a cauldron, an old Skydancer approaches you. His discolored side catches your attention, although you're more concerned with the excited air the Skydancer is giving off. It's rather... cute, in a why-are-my-grandparents-so-adorable kind of way. "Welcome to Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe! I'm so excited!" The wizened Skydancer exclaims, taking a second to wipe his paws on a nearby towel (his scarf) and pushing his glasses up. "Make sure you follow all the safety rules and regulations! Why, just yesterday, a hatchling from my Clan managed to fall into one of the practice cauldrons in our Hoard..." He shakes his head. "Well, if you follow me this way, we'll get you all set up!" Pagus is so ridiculously excited for this event that he might give himself cardiac arrest. The old Skydancer keeps darting back and forth between cauldrons like a kid in a candy store. You really, really want to yell at him to stop running because it's a safety concern, but you can't bring yourself to do it. He judges the Random Ingredient Contest (RIC) on Day 02 and the Creativity Corner Contest (CCC) On Day 05. Pagus' favorite food are False Leaves and he dislikes Podids. Very much so. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15851168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158512/15851168_350.png[/img] [/url] You find yourself under a festive banner inviting you to make your own brew. Bubbling cauldrons, pots of unknown oozes and sludges, as well as that kettle of- is that? No it can't be- something! Alchemical apparatus and questionable ethics aside, wasn't there supposed to be a judge for this contest? Your eyes sweep over the area when suddenly... Oh! A patchy Fae waves you down from her nearby perch before fluttering her way over to you. "Hello. Hello. Hello." her monotone voice is accented by actively expressive fringe communicating enthusiasm. "Welcome to the Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe contest." The Fae gestures to the surrounding alchemy stations,"We call it that in honor of the old alchemist, he's really a pioneer in the field" she eyes you suggestively "May have gone a notch too far with the cauldron but it's all for the study of magic." she finishes. Letrisse is quite excited, but it can be a little hard to tell. Still, she'll make the best judge there ever was to judge. Ever. She judges the Alluring Radioactivity Contest (ARC) on Day 3 and the Philosopher's Imagination Contest (PIC) on Day 6. Letrisse's favorite food are Fallout Whispers, it's the radioactivity! She absolutely cannot stand health potions, but the minor health potions in particular are the worst. [img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Nichole_Mowery/myobrrules_zpszzylwyzn.png[/img] 1) All submissions are automatically entered into our Grand Prizes! 2) All submissions will receive 5 tickets to our Raffle per day! 3) Daily prizes will be handed out by the Daily Judge after judging occurs for that day. 4) You are allowed only ONE entry per day. 5) Entries are to be submitted from 00:01 of that particular day until 23:49 of the same day (this gives you 23 hours and 48 minutes to figure out your entry) 6) NO RUNNING AROUND THE CAULDRONS PLEASE [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/146XnLRNt6R_g59ld7F7uzdvezK7ig7AMKauQm4YzOdA/edit?usp=shari]Raffle Ticket Spreadsheet[/url] [/center]
myobrjudges_zps88hfxrzw.png

24014618_350.png

A very energentic wildclaw can be seen jumping around between the cauldrons, always seemingly moving too fast for the eye to follow. However you soon find yourself directly in front of her, the female looking you over before breaking out in a grin.
"Welcome new brewer to our Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe! I'm super excited that you could join us!" The wildclaw made sure to rearrange her bow on her neck and pull her hat down further before continuing.
"Make sure to take a look at our rules and follow them as much as you can. There are going to be some great prizes this year for those of you who make the best brews! Take a look around and get yourself familiar with everything. I'll be here to help you out should you need it!" With that the wildclaw female was off again, bouncing between everyone at the gathered cauldrons.

Meteorite is very excited for people to join this event that she can hardly sit still long enough to do something for herself. She judges the Welcome New Brewers Contest (WNBC) on Day 01, the Purple Explosion Contest (PEC) on Day 04, and the See Ya Next Year Contest (SYNYC) on Day 07.
Meteorite's favorite food would have to be Searing Bunny while her most disliked item would be Copper Ore.

8612790_350.png

As you peer at a cauldron, an old Skydancer approaches you. His discolored side catches your attention, although you're more concerned with the excited air the Skydancer is giving off. It's rather... cute, in a why-are-my-grandparents-so-adorable kind of way.
"Welcome to Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe! I'm so excited!" The wizened Skydancer exclaims, taking a second to wipe his paws on a nearby towel (his scarf) and pushing his glasses up. "Make sure you follow all the safety rules and regulations! Why, just yesterday, a hatchling from my Clan managed to fall into one of the practice cauldrons in our Hoard..."
He shakes his head. "Well, if you follow me this way, we'll get you all set up!"

Pagus is so ridiculously excited for this event that he might give himself cardiac arrest. The old Skydancer keeps darting back and forth between cauldrons like a kid in a candy store. You really, really want to yell at him to stop running because it's a safety concern, but you can't bring yourself to do it.
He judges the Random Ingredient Contest (RIC) on Day 02 and the Creativity Corner Contest (CCC) On Day 05.
Pagus' favorite food are False Leaves and he dislikes Podids. Very much so.

15851168_350.png

You find yourself under a festive banner inviting you to make your own brew. Bubbling cauldrons, pots of unknown oozes and sludges, as well as that kettle of- is that? No it can't be- something! Alchemical apparatus and questionable ethics aside, wasn't there supposed to be a judge for this contest? Your eyes sweep over the area when suddenly... Oh! A patchy Fae waves you down from her nearby perch before fluttering her way over to you. "Hello. Hello. Hello." her monotone voice is accented by actively expressive fringe communicating enthusiasm. "Welcome to the Make Your Own Baldwin Recipe contest."

The Fae gestures to the surrounding alchemy stations,"We call it that in honor of the old alchemist, he's really a pioneer in the field" she eyes you suggestively "May have gone a notch too far with the cauldron but it's all for the study of magic." she finishes.

Letrisse is quite excited, but it can be a little hard to tell. Still, she'll make the best judge there ever was to judge. Ever.
She judges the Alluring Radioactivity Contest (ARC) on Day 3 and the Philosopher's Imagination Contest (PIC) on Day 6.
Letrisse's favorite food are Fallout Whispers, it's the radioactivity! She absolutely cannot stand health potions, but the minor health potions in particular are the worst.

myobrrules_zpszzylwyzn.png
1) All submissions are automatically entered into our Grand Prizes!
2) All submissions will receive 5 tickets to our Raffle per day!
3) Daily prizes will be handed out by the Daily Judge after judging occurs for that day.
4) You are allowed only ONE entry per day.
5) Entries are to be submitted from 00:01 of that particular day until 23:49 of the same day (this gives you 23 hours and 48 minutes to figure out your entry)
6) NO RUNNING AROUND THE CAULDRONS PLEASE

Raffle Ticket Spreadsheet
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
[center][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Nichole_Mowery/myobrprizes_zpsx1ybz9qk.png[/img] [size=5]RAFFLE PRIZE[/size] [quote=Starfall Celebration!][item=Crystalspine Aura Chest][/quote] [size=5]GRAND PRIZES[/size] [quote=First Place] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [item=Ambush] [item=Berserker] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/2a46/f/2016/243/3/e/badge2pinkdarker_by_fluffysminion-dafysp3.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Second Place] [item=Primary Gene: Poison] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [item=Ambush] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/5eb2/f/2016/242/9/9/badge3pink_by_fluffysminion-dafvyl3.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Third Place] [item=Plumed Anticipate] [item=Empathetic Regeneration] [item=Scholar] [item=Accent: Sun Scatter][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/e018/f/2016/242/d/9/badge4pink_by_fluffysminion-dafvz6k.png[/img][/quote] [size=5]DAILY PRIZES[/size] [quote=Meteorite's WNBC - Winner: Hinumi][item=Skin: Electrified] [item=Skin: Octoflyer] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [item=Aer Phantom] [item=Irradiated Scratch] [item=Green Shoots]x99[/quote] [quote=Pagus' RIC - Winner: clarax] [item=Cheerful Residue] [item=Sentient Alloy] [item=Leftover Residue] [item=Shiny Residue][/quote] [quote=Letrisse's ARC - Winner: MagpieScholar][item=Brown Plague Doctor Mask] [item=Lab Coat] [item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [item=Unlikely Alliance][/quote] [quote=Meteorite's PEC - Winner: Voldemortimer][item=White Protective Eyewear] [item=Plum Wooly Antennae] [item=Plum Wooly Coat] [item=Plum Wooly Tail] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [item=Somber Spirit][/quote] [quote=Pagus' CCC - Winner: Kvon] [item=Venom Rogue Belt] [item=Venom Rogue Bracers] [item=Venom Rogue Cape] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads] [item=Venom Rogue Gloves] [item=Venom Rogue Hood] [item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Venom Rogue Trousers] [item=Venom Rogue Vest] [item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard][/quote] [quote=Lerisse's PIC - Winner: Kvon][item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] [item=Gold Muck][/quote] [quote=Meteorite's SYNYC - Winner: JinxMoonstone][item=Carbon Cushion Colony] [item=Duskcheer Colony] [item=Fairy's Tears Colony] [item=Marshwisp Colony] [item=Mossy Maze Colony] [item=Noxious Colony] [item=Rubycap Colony] [item=Twilight Colony][/quote] [/center]
myobrprizes_zpsx1ybz9qk.png

RAFFLE PRIZE
Starfall Celebration! wrote:
Crystalspine Aura Chest

GRAND PRIZES
First Place wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Ambush Berserker badge2pinkdarker_by_fluffysminion-dafysp3.png
Second Place wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Ambush badge3pink_by_fluffysminion-dafvyl3.png
Third Place wrote:
Plumed Anticipate Empathetic Regeneration Scholar Accent: Sun Scatter badge4pink_by_fluffysminion-dafvz6k.png

DAILY PRIZES
Meteorite's WNBC - Winner: Hinumi wrote:
Skin: Electrified Skin: Octoflyer Black Protective Eyewear Aer Phantom Irradiated Scratch Green Shoots x99
Pagus' RIC - Winner: clarax wrote:
Cheerful Residue Sentient Alloy Leftover Residue Shiny Residue
Letrisse's ARC - Winner: MagpieScholar wrote:
Brown Plague Doctor Mask Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves Unlikely Alliance
Meteorite's PEC - Winner: Voldemortimer wrote:
White Protective Eyewear Plum Wooly Antennae Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail Glowing Purple Clawtips Somber Spirit
Pagus' CCC - Winner: Kvon wrote:
Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard
Lerisse's PIC - Winner: Kvon wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Gold Amulet of Alchemy Glowing Gold Clawtips Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Gold Muck
Meteorite's SYNYC - Winner: JinxMoonstone wrote:
Carbon Cushion Colony Duskcheer Colony Fairy's Tears Colony Marshwisp Colony Mossy Maze Colony Noxious Colony Rubycap Colony Twilight Colony
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
reserved
reserved
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
[center]Alright. Today's first item is the following: [item=Battlescale Helmet] Meteorite has always wondered what would make this beautiful helmet. To compete for the Welcome New Brewers Contest, Meteorite has decided to let your imaginative minds run wild. Post what you think would make the above item! Remember every entry every day gets you 5 tickets to our little raffle! Since I did start this late, Meteorite is giving everyone a little extra time to think of their things. Please ping Meteorite's owner @Jazzyleia when submitting your recipe. [/center]
Alright. Today's first item is the following:

Battlescale Helmet

Meteorite has always wondered what would make this beautiful helmet. To compete for the Welcome New Brewers Contest, Meteorite has decided to let your imaginative minds run wild. Post what you think would make the above item! Remember every entry every day gets you 5 tickets to our little raffle! Since I did start this late, Meteorite is giving everyone a little extra time to think of their things. Please ping Meteorite's owner @Jazzyleia when submitting your recipe.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@Jazzyleia Ingredients: [item=Silver Horn]x3 [item=Onyx]x6 [item=Rally] [Item=Blue Sludge] "Pieced-together trophies from vanquished foes" The Silver Horns are taken from a Silver Springbok, while the Onyx is from a Moonbeam Crayfish. To honor your superior battle skills, you must give a battle stone to aid you when you wear the helmet, so as to become invincible. And last but not least, to truly assemble the ingredients and form the helmet, the Blue Slude is added in, mysteriously giving all of the ingredients a blue hue. Onyx is also a common tool in weaponry and such. This helmet being horned and possibly used as weaponry if need be, the Onyx base was created. The horn is not made from real silver-- Great! It's made from something stronger and less valuable. While the Celestial Horn loses its otherworldly magic upon removal, the Silver Horn, its counterpart is more prone to backfire. Each of the three horns are tested loyal backfirers, meaning that the magic gets stronger upon removal. The Rally stone, battle-wise, is a great thing to infuse into the helmet, adding to the wearer's physical strength greatly.
@Jazzyleia
Ingredients:
Silver Horn x3 Onyx x6 Rally Blue Sludge

"Pieced-together trophies from vanquished foes"
The Silver Horns are taken from a Silver Springbok, while the Onyx is from a Moonbeam Crayfish. To honor your superior battle skills, you must give a battle stone to aid you when you wear the helmet, so as to become invincible. And last but not least, to truly assemble the ingredients and form the helmet, the Blue Slude is added in, mysteriously giving all of the ingredients a blue hue.

Onyx is also a common tool in weaponry and such. This helmet being horned and possibly used as weaponry if need be, the Onyx base was created.

The horn is not made from real silver-- Great! It's made from something stronger and less valuable. While the Celestial Horn loses its otherworldly magic upon removal, the Silver Horn, its counterpart is more prone to backfire. Each of the three horns are tested loyal backfirers, meaning that the magic gets stronger upon removal.

The Rally stone, battle-wise, is a great thing to infuse into the helmet, adding to the wearer's physical strength greatly.
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
@Strangenesses
What an amazing concept. Meteorite thanks you for throwing together a recipe and she is already working to see if it works.

You have been added to our spreadsheet hub and 5 tickets for our raffle prize are listed with your name. Congrats young Baldwin maker!
@Strangenesses
What an amazing concept. Meteorite thanks you for throwing together a recipe and she is already working to see if it works.

You have been added to our spreadsheet hub and 5 tickets for our raffle prize are listed with your name. Congrats young Baldwin maker!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@JazzyLeia [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1046.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/8599.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1897.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/10868.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1906.png[/img] The ebony filigree helmet would be the base, while the cobalt ore would be used to add the spikes to the helmet, as it is commonly used in making vicious armors and weapons. The black slime would be used to meld everything together, while the ooze would add the coloration to the helmet. And of course, we would need a beaker to separate the ooze from the slime while it hardens.
@JazzyLeia
1046.png8599.png1897.png10868.png1906.png
The ebony filigree helmet would be the base, while the cobalt ore would be used to add the spikes to the helmet, as it is commonly used in making vicious armors and weapons. The black slime would be used to meld everything together, while the ooze would add the coloration to the helmet. And of course, we would need a beaker to separate the ooze from the slime while it hardens.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@pseudonumbra
Meteorite is curious about your recipe, writing it down and sending off one of the young hatchlings to gather the materials. Time to start brewing.

Thank you for your entry! You have been added to our spreadsheet hub and 5 tickets to our raffle has been added to your name.
@pseudonumbra
Meteorite is curious about your recipe, writing it down and sending off one of the young hatchlings to gather the materials. Time to start brewing.

Thank you for your entry! You have been added to our spreadsheet hub and 5 tickets to our raffle has been added to your name.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@Jazzyleia [item=black slime]x1 [item=dreameater tusk]x3 [item=vial of river muck]3x [item=runed helm]1x The black slime is used to stick everything together, the tusks are attached to the runed helm and the river muck gives it the dark blue colour! All items other than the slime taken from fallen foes and put together! :D
@Jazzyleia
Black Slime x1 Dreameater Tusk x3 Vial of River Muck 3x Runed Helm 1x

The black slime is used to stick everything together, the tusks are attached to the runed helm and the river muck gives it the dark blue colour! All items other than the slime taken from fallen foes and put together! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16