Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ANNIHILATED* the Shade Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@DubThoseSteps an entire clan (my clan) gathers to summon a random deity in 20 posts
@DubThoseSteps an entire clan (my clan) gathers to summon a random deity in 20 posts
TO5f5vS.png
5hF3FGk.png
jyOZJYQ.png Fr+0
@DubThoseSteps

Noticing the clan preparing a ritual of some kind, a red and orange spiral screams to distract the shade, but keeps his distance. It wouldn't do to end up like his honorary sister.
@DubThoseSteps

Noticing the clan preparing a ritual of some kind, a red and orange spiral screams to distract the shade, but keeps his distance. It wouldn't do to end up like his honorary sister.
@DubThoseSteps

A tiny Fae hugs the Shade with its tiny jazz hands.
@DubThoseSteps

lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
[quote name="frostyferelden" date=2016-09-02 17:26:33] an entire clan (my clan) gathers to summon a random deity in 20 posts [/quote] The shade dragon was about to stomp and ruin them all, until... [quote name="StrikeSketches" date=2016-09-02 17:34:20] Noticing the clan preparing a ritual of some kind, a red and orange spiral screams to distract the shade, but keeps his distance. It wouldn't do to end up like his honorary sister. [/quote] The shade dragon turned it's attention to the spiral, and walked towards it menacingly. [quote name="Strangenesses" date=2016-09-02 18:28:13] A tiny Fae hugs the Shade with its tiny jazz hands. [/quote] The shade dragon grabbed it and threw it away. Battlefield: -Shade Dragon: 25/100 Summons: -Random Deity: + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -???:[b] [u]+ + + + + + + +[/u] [i]CHARGE COMPLETE!!!! [/b][/i] @QuasarWolf Summon? [b][u]Y/N[/u][/b]
frostyferelden wrote on 2016-09-02:
an entire clan (my clan) gathers to summon a random deity in 20 posts
The shade dragon was about to stomp and ruin them all, until...

StrikeSketches wrote on 2016-09-02:
The shade dragon turned it's attention to the spiral, and walked towards it menacingly.

Strangenesses wrote on 2016-09-02:
The shade dragon grabbed it and threw it away.

Battlefield:
-Shade Dragon: 25/100

Summons:
-Random Deity: + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-???: + + + + + + + + CHARGE COMPLETE!!!!

@QuasarWolf Summon? Y/N
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@DubThoseSteps
The Nocturne, having been knocked out from the strength of her summons (somehow), comes to. She notices the Shade dragon is still breathing, and is infuriated! In a blind rage she flings herself in the general direction of the Shade dragon.
@DubThoseSteps
The Nocturne, having been knocked out from the strength of her summons (somehow), comes to. She notices the Shade dragon is still breathing, and is infuriated! In a blind rage she flings herself in the general direction of the Shade dragon.
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@DubThoseSteps
I shove the shade dragon's nose in a blender
@DubThoseSteps
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@DubThoseSteps

A tundra scuffles toward the shade with a camera in his hand. Shyly he lifts up the camera and points it at the shade. He slowly clicks the button and the camera shoots water in the shades face. The tundra runs away laughing!
@DubThoseSteps

A tundra scuffles toward the shade with a camera in his hand. Shyly he lifts up the camera and points it at the shade. He slowly clicks the button and the camera shoots water in the shades face. The tundra runs away laughing!
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
[quote name="Skeledra" date=2016-09-02 20:21:37] The Nocturne, having been knocked out from the strength of her summons (somehow), comes to. She notices the Shade dragon is still breathing, and is infuriated! In a blind rage she flings herself in the general direction of the Shade dragon. [/quote] The shade dragon diverts it's attention to the nocturne, then it batted her away with it's claws. [quote name="Yagine" date=2016-09-02 21:24:04] I shove the shade dragon's nose in a blender [/quote] It doesn't work, because the shade dragon is too big for a normal blender. [quote name="MagicJade" date=2016-09-02 23:50:40] A tundra scuffles toward the shade with a camera in his hand. Shyly he lifts up the camera and points it at the shade. He slowly clicks the button and the camera shoots water in the shades face. The tundra runs away laughing! [/quote] 1 damage. The shade dragon's eyes go red, and it roars angrily flailing it's claws around. Berserk applied into the shade dragon! It will attack relentlessly in turns! The shade dragon stomped its many claws on the ground, stopping two random attackers. Battlefield: -Shade Dragon: 24/100 Summons: -Random Deity: + + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -???: + + + + + + + + CHARGE COMPLETE!!!! @QuasarWolf Summon? Y/N
Skeledra wrote on 2016-09-02:
The shade dragon diverts it's attention to the nocturne, then it batted her away with it's claws.

Yagine wrote on 2016-09-02:
It doesn't work, because the shade dragon is too big for a normal blender.

MagicJade wrote on 2016-09-02:
1 damage. The shade dragon's eyes go red, and it roars angrily flailing it's claws around. Berserk applied into the shade dragon! It will attack relentlessly in turns!

The shade dragon stomped its many claws on the ground, stopping two random attackers.

Battlefield:
-Shade Dragon: 24/100

Summons:
-Random Deity: + + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-???: + + + + + + + + CHARGE COMPLETE!!!!

@QuasarWolf Summon? Y/N
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@DubThoseSteps

2 cats come along the horizon, with a few dragons following them. The cats attempt to get closer while the dragons begin attempting a random 7 turn summon
@DubThoseSteps

2 cats come along the horizon, with a few dragons following them. The cats attempt to get closer while the dragons begin attempting a random 7 turn summon
unknown.png
@DubThoseSteps

The spiral squeaked and backpedaled, before dashing forward and twirling around in the air away from the shade dragon, hoping to continue distracting the shade dragon.
@DubThoseSteps

The spiral squeaked and backpedaled, before dashing forward and twirling around in the air away from the shade dragon, hoping to continue distracting the shade dragon.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15