Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | archived
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@BlazingPhoenix01
Ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter. He finds an old snow man cookie and begins to eat it. After downing it, he chokes on a large chunk and begins to shake his head violently trying to dislodge it and accidentally swallows it. He becomes angry because he did not get to taste it and starts to stomp around looking for another cookie to eat. He doesn't find one, and becomes even grumpier. He accidentally knocks over the entire store and the other mammoth. the other mammoth says, 'okay... anyway, that reminded me @ Qowia would like to be a mammother too!' Suddenly another mammoth, bob, floats in. He says "HELLO WORLD WELCOME TO WORLD PLACE THAT JUST IS. ALSO, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, IM A FLOATING MAMMOTH!" he then floats away and goes to his home to the clouds,and returns with a bag full of cookies to share with everyone! But then blazingphoenix01's dragon, fudgeling decides that the cookies arent fully cooked and so he cooks them. they come out fresh and delicious. after eating, everyone decides to Call Their Friend, @KanayaChopin (Another Floating Mammother), Over To Have A Party At Starbucks. They Unknock Over The Entire Store And Clean THE WHOLE WORLD OF NONMAMMOTHERS!!!
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like A ~~~
@BlazingPhoenix01
Ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter. He finds an old snow man cookie and begins to eat it. After downing it, he chokes on a large chunk and begins to shake his head violently trying to dislodge it and accidentally swallows it. He becomes angry because he did not get to taste it and starts to stomp around looking for another cookie to eat. He doesn't find one, and becomes even grumpier. He accidentally knocks over the entire store and the other mammoth. the other mammoth says, 'okay... anyway, that reminded me @ Qowia would like to be a mammother too!' Suddenly another mammoth, bob, floats in. He says "HELLO WORLD WELCOME TO WORLD PLACE THAT JUST IS. ALSO, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, IM A FLOATING MAMMOTH!" he then floats away and goes to his home to the clouds,and returns with a bag full of cookies to share with everyone! But then blazingphoenix01's dragon, fudgeling decides that the cookies arent fully cooked and so he cooks them. they come out fresh and delicious. after eating, everyone decides to Call Their Friend, @KanayaChopin (Another Floating Mammother), Over To Have A Party At Starbucks. They Unknock Over The Entire Store And Clean THE WHOLE WORLD OF NONMAMMOTHERS!!!
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like A ~~~
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like An APPLE!! the mammoths got the apple cookie and inside it was ---
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like An APPLE!! the mammoths got the apple cookie and inside it was ---
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like An APPLE!! the mammoths got the apple cookie and inside it was Filled With Even More Cookies!!! Each Were Shaped Like A Different Mammother. The Mammothers~~~
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like An APPLE!! the mammoths got the apple cookie and inside it was Filled With Even More Cookies!!! Each Were Shaped Like A Different Mammother. The Mammothers~~~
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
Ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter. He finds an old snow man cookie and begins to eat it. After downing it, he chokes on a large chunk and begins to shake his head violently trying to dislodge it and accidentally swallows it. He becomes angry because he did not get to taste it and starts to stomp around looking for another cookie to eat. He doesn't find one, and becomes even grumpier. He accidentally knocks over the entire store and the other mammoth. the other mammoth says, 'okay... anyway, that reminded me @ Qowia would like to be a mammother too!' Suddenly another mammoth, bob, floats in. He says "HELLO WORLD WELCOME TO WORLD PLACE THAT JUST IS. ALSO, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, IM A FLOATING MAMMOTH!" he then floats away and goes to his home to the clouds,and returns with a bag full of cookies to share with everyone! But then blazingphoenix01's dragon, fudgeling decides that the cookies arent fully cooked and so he cooks them. they come out fresh and delicious. after eating, everyone decides to Call Their Friend, @ KanayaChopin (Another Floating Mammother), Over To Have A Party At Starbucks. They Unknock Over The Entire Store And Clean THE WHOLE WORLD OF NONMAMMOTHERS!!!
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like An APPLE!! the mammoths got the apple cookie and inside it was Filled With Even More Cookies!!! Each Were Shaped Like A Different Mammother. The Mammothers screeched in delight as they ate each one. after they were done, they made a new game where they tried to eat as many cookies as possible, while @BlazingPhoenix01, the grand mammother, timed them, even though they were eating cookies too, at record mammother speed.
Ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter. He finds an old snow man cookie and begins to eat it. After downing it, he chokes on a large chunk and begins to shake his head violently trying to dislodge it and accidentally swallows it. He becomes angry because he did not get to taste it and starts to stomp around looking for another cookie to eat. He doesn't find one, and becomes even grumpier. He accidentally knocks over the entire store and the other mammoth. the other mammoth says, 'okay... anyway, that reminded me @ Qowia would like to be a mammother too!' Suddenly another mammoth, bob, floats in. He says "HELLO WORLD WELCOME TO WORLD PLACE THAT JUST IS. ALSO, IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, IM A FLOATING MAMMOTH!" he then floats away and goes to his home to the clouds,and returns with a bag full of cookies to share with everyone! But then blazingphoenix01's dragon, fudgeling decides that the cookies arent fully cooked and so he cooks them. they come out fresh and delicious. after eating, everyone decides to Call Their Friend, @ KanayaChopin (Another Floating Mammother), Over To Have A Party At Starbucks. They Unknock Over The Entire Store And Clean THE WHOLE WORLD OF NONMAMMOTHERS!!!
all the mammothers got together and Celebrated Their Mammotheriship And Commitment To Floating Mammoths. Unfortunately, They Ran Out Of Cookies but..... FUDGELING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!! he came and cooked enough cookies to feed a whole lair of starving dragons. the mammothers ate the cookies and then went to Bed. Before Going To Bed They Each Yelled MAMMOTHERS FTW. After Settling Down Comfortably, Each Of Them Had Amazing Dreams About more cookies and how amazing getting petted everyday was. when they awoke, They Realized They Were Actually Being Petted!!! They Became Super Happy Because it was yet again a special day! IT WAS FLOATING MAMMOTH APPRECIATION DAY!! the floating mammoths all went to A Cookie Place That Had A Looooot Of Cookies. There Was Even A Huuuuuge Cookie Shaped Like An APPLE!! the mammoths got the apple cookie and inside it was Filled With Even More Cookies!!! Each Were Shaped Like A Different Mammother. The Mammothers screeched in delight as they ate each one. after they were done, they made a new game where they tried to eat as many cookies as possible, while @BlazingPhoenix01, the grand mammother, timed them, even though they were eating cookies too, at record mammother speed.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
numanuma!

NEW STORY DEAR MAMMOTHERS! PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE WITH THE ONE ABOUT STARBUCKS. thank you.

remember, pet your floating mammoth daily. here is the new start.

once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named ---
numanuma!

NEW STORY DEAR MAMMOTHERS! PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE WITH THE ONE ABOUT STARBUCKS. thank you.

remember, pet your floating mammoth daily. here is the new start.

once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named ---
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the
bEvLAND.png
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with Toaster, another floating mammoth. They
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with Toaster, another floating mammoth. They
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with Toaster, another floating mammoth. They drifted around until they met another floating mammoth named Donut who had a cookie.
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with Toaster, another floating mammoth. They drifted around until they met another floating mammoth named Donut who had a cookie.
PQznZys.png
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with Toaster, another floating mammoth. They drifted around until they met another floating mammoth named Donut who had a cookie. They feasted on donut's cookie, and possibly him (along with that sweet macaroni) , calling upon Pepe the mammoth god who give the mammoths their ability to live. They rejoiced, chanting of cookies and hurdling each other into the sun, then...
once, there was a cold, cold place where the mammoths came from. there was one special mammoth named Streudel who floated high above the macaroni, where he feasted. Streudel feasted on his macaroni with Toaster, another floating mammoth. They drifted around until they met another floating mammoth named Donut who had a cookie. They feasted on donut's cookie, and possibly him (along with that sweet macaroni) , calling upon Pepe the mammoth god who give the mammoths their ability to live. They rejoiced, chanting of cookies and hurdling each other into the sun, then...
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25