Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | R E N A S C E N T I A {Mafia} - Closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18956552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189566/18956552_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "[i]Oh...[/i]", he says quietly. "[i]So...there are constellations out there that are wanting to...end some of us?[/i]" He felt rather uncomfortable with this new piece of information. '[i]Well, this isn't much of a safe festival[/i]', he thought to himself. "Thank you very much for the summary Fabella.", he says with an uncomfortable smile. '[i]I guess I'm going to have to limit myself with friends, and to find those that I could trust[/i]', he thought to himself. He looked at the two dragons, [i]'These two seem pretty trustworthy'[/i]. @KathiraNarae @CrazyRedFire

"Oh...", he says quietly. "So...there are constellations out there that are wanting to...end some of us?" He felt rather uncomfortable with this new piece of information. 'Well, this isn't much of a safe festival', he thought to himself.

"Thank you very much for the summary Fabella.", he says with an uncomfortable smile.

'I guess I'm going to have to limit myself with friends, and to find those that I could trust', he thought to himself. He looked at the two dragons, 'These two seem pretty trustworthy'.

@KathiraNarae @CrazyRedFire
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/maige?dragon=10033077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100331/10033077_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Shocktarts glanced at Fabella for a moment before putting a paw to his hood to pull it down slightly as he spoke, "I've been to many places and seen many things but I've never attended a festival such as this before. All I know about it is from the invitation I received and what Day and Scorpio have told us." He grinned suddenly and glanced up at the stars, "I wouldn't fear the magic here..but of course what to I know? I'm just a tourist!" He laughed to himself. @Lalona @KathiraNarae

Shocktarts glanced at Fabella for a moment before putting a paw to his hood to pull it down slightly as he spoke, "I've been to many places and seen many things but I've never attended a festival such as this before. All I know about it is from the invitation I received and what Day and Scorpio have told us." He grinned suddenly and glanced up at the stars, "I wouldn't fear the magic here..but of course what to I know? I'm just a tourist!" He laughed to himself.

@Lalona @KathiraNarae
XriSV9h.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18745047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187451/18745047_350.png[/img] [/url] Fabella was not convinced. 'It's [i]Arcane[/i]. This place is as eldritch as they come. Things change into horrors without warning, or begin as horrors without showing it. Arcane energies are not pleasant.' She paused before uttering one of the more common snarky phrases of dragons everywhere. 'Thanks, Arcanist.' She didn't mention how suspicious she was of Shocks, however. Considering his earlier outburst, she was sure he was lying. 'Well, it's been pleasant meeting with you, but I'm looking forward to a decent night of sleep. Perhaps even a full eight hours. I shall turn in. See you in the morning.' [size=2]@Lalona, @CrazyRedFire[/size]

18745047_350.png

Fabella was not convinced. 'It's Arcane. This place is as eldritch as they come. Things change into horrors without warning, or begin as horrors without showing it. Arcane energies are not pleasant.' She paused before uttering one of the more common snarky phrases of dragons everywhere. 'Thanks, Arcanist.'

She didn't mention how suspicious she was of Shocks, however. Considering his earlier outburst, she was sure he was lying. 'Well, it's been pleasant meeting with you, but I'm looking forward to a decent night of sleep. Perhaps even a full eight hours. I shall turn in. See you in the morning.'
@Lalona, @CrazyRedFire
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/maige?dragon=10033077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100331/10033077_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "That's true enough I suppose," Shocktarts replied. Then he smiled pleasantly and waved goodbye to the Mirror, "Sleep well, my friend! Hopefully tomorrow brings better things." Shocks glanced back up at the stars with a faint wistful smile. A certain bright star twinkled brightly and Shocktart's smile grew slightly before fading away; almost as if he'd remembered something he use to have before it was taken away from him. He sighed and glanced back at the retreating Mirror. She was a strong one, he could tell, and this made his smile return. He supposed he also should find a place to..."sleep" as these dragons put it. He wondered if any of the others would dream tonight? Shocks never dreamed but he'd heard what they were like from the hatchlings from his clan. Silly creatures... but Shocktarts was quite fond of them. @KathiraNarae

"That's true enough I suppose," Shocktarts replied. Then he smiled pleasantly and waved goodbye to the Mirror, "Sleep well, my friend! Hopefully tomorrow brings better things."

Shocks glanced back up at the stars with a faint wistful smile. A certain bright star twinkled brightly and Shocktart's smile grew slightly before fading away; almost as if he'd remembered something he use to have before it was taken away from him. He sighed and glanced back at the retreating Mirror. She was a strong one, he could tell, and this made his smile return.

He supposed he also should find a place to..."sleep" as these dragons put it. He wondered if any of the others would dream tonight? Shocks never dreamed but he'd heard what they were like from the hatchlings from his clan. Silly creatures... but Shocktarts was quite fond of them.

@KathiraNarae
XriSV9h.gif
Featherclaw took a cluster of snacks to his tent, and started to close his eyes. However, he could hear talking. Why...... At this time? He poked his head out of hos tent and looked around. Qait, who was that? He had noticed the very dark and sparkly wildclaw and started to walk towards him or her. He noticed the colorful skydancer and the terse mirror as well. He swiftly walked over to them.

@crazyredfire @lalona @KathiraNarae
Featherclaw took a cluster of snacks to his tent, and started to close his eyes. However, he could hear talking. Why...... At this time? He poked his head out of hos tent and looked around. Qait, who was that? He had noticed the very dark and sparkly wildclaw and started to walk towards him or her. He noticed the colorful skydancer and the terse mirror as well. He swiftly walked over to them.

@crazyredfire @lalona @KathiraNarae
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
[center][color=navy]Night fell like a drawn curtain and cast its cold embrace over the festival, and tonight the [i]patchwork[/i] of a sky hid nothing from the weening and watchful moon. ~*~ They struck fast and furious and without mercy. Fur was ripped from the body, flesh was torn asunder, and bones crackled like brittle bleached wood underneath the furry... The only thing that the victim could muster was a gurgle of blood in the back of their crushed throat, before the light left their eyes... ~*~ The mighty hunter roamed from the group, and stalked their prey - it would quite easy after all, in an attempt to evade the hunter the prey injured themselves in the process, leaving a lovely trail of blood spatter to follow. The trail coupled with the cover of night and the superiority of the hunter, no, it would not take long indeed... There! Claws flashed the brief window of moonlight, and the sound of flesh being torn asunder echoed in the almost still night. "Oh my! It looks as if my time has come to an end dear children!" Shocks said with a flair of his rainbow cloak and a deep comedic bow. He didn't seem the least bit concerned about the fact that he was dying - the tear at his throat was deep: it was fatal. In fact, he wore a cheery smile and was his usual strange and flamboyant self. If anything he actually looked more amused than normal...no, he was downright giddy with anticipation! What a strange creature... Shocks gave a wide smile to his attacker but as the hunter stared into the skydancer's eyes they see something not quite draconian glimmering within their depths. The staring match dragged on, but something... [i]shifted[/i]. Like a mask that was knocked askew, the hunter sees a fragment of the mask wearer's identity behind the sliver you can see. The farce fabricated to hide a creature far older, rarer, and more unique than the hunter could ever imagine. The hunter is struck by a moment of nostalgia; when was the last time that she could see that wisdom and power glimmering in her eyes? Too long... "Ah... back to the stars then," She heard a voice whisper softly. What?! Ho-?! She blinks, but the final drip of blood [i]plips[/i] against the ground, and the body thuds to the floor. Perhaps... some mysteries are better left alone? As well as some memories? Yes, that sounds quite nice... ~*~ The hunter returned to the larger than life tent, thoroughly exhausted and crept into their sleeping space. It'd had been quite the successful night, what more did sh-? Ow! What the-?! Oh. She huffed and crossed her bloodstained arms across her chest, making sure to avoid staining her silks. "How rude, you ruffian. Killing a lady while she's in bed? How absolutely [i]barbaric[/i]. You probably just want my silks, you peasant." With that, the legends came true - the mighty and boastful hunter, Orion, was slain by the Scorpio... ~*~ In another odd corner of the dim night, the Libra invited a guest into their fold. The guest accepted and hoped for protection, too bad the odds were not favoring their reflection... ~*~ A witty and devious soul, grinned and took cover from an unforeseen danger that may reign terror upon them that night. Now where was -? "Eek!" Oh. The Capricorn blinked once, then twice at their would-be shield, but the sky dancer was already dead... Well that certainly puts a dent in things... With haste, they scurried back to their tent and tried to sleep an uneasy sleep. ~*~ The midnight hawk circled, eyes ever vigilante for their prey, but the shadows crept and grew and twisted, and the hawk darted down. Down. Down. Down. Down... Eyes widened in surprise, and the hawk twisted back into the air, with a scowl on their features. That was not the one they were looking for... Perhaps the hawk had another chance - ? A glitter of gold, and the hawk glanced at the changing horizon - time to go to where mortals dreamed and would-be gods slumbered. The hunt was not successful tonight, perhaps tomorrow would bring more success? ~*~ The very last deed for the night, before dawned could reveal all actions that night, was destruction... ~*~ [/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/190165/19016482p.png[/img] Wake up. You blink and flinch from the cold jade colored eyes that peering down at you. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/190165/19016482p.png[/img] You have work to do. Work? What's that all about? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/190165/19016482p.png[/img] This way. Without waiting for you, the sky dancer strides out of your tent and you scurry to catch up with him. He shakes out his mane and you notice he looks haggard, and you inquire why. A glare is shot your way, and you almost flinch from the intensity. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/190165/19016482p.png[/img] I was busy last night attending to affairs related to the festival, although I wasn't the only one - they caused quite the ruckus last night. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162662/16266108p.png[/img] Ginoza. I see you've woken them up. The scarred sky dancer gives a tired nod. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162662/16266108p.png[/img] Greetings. I am Rose, and that is Ginoza. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162662/16266108p.png[/img] You might be wondering where Day and Scorpio are by now, unfortunately they're helping to prepare the deceased for the ascension ritual earlier than scheduled. You ask why they're doing that, and Rose's eyes dim. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162662/16266108p.png[/img] 3 dragons were killed last night, unfortunately all the evidence is destroyed and the bodies were nearly unrecognizable but I managed. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162662/16266108p.png[/img] [b]Wit[/b], [b]Locke[/b], and [b]Shocktarts[/b] died last night. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/190165/19016482p.png[/img] Wit was the Aries, Locke was the Orion, and Shocktarts was the Gemini. Further investigation revealed that Shocktarts had selected Wit as the second Gemini. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/190165/19016482p.png[/img] See if you can't get to the bottom of this, the festival must go on. ~*~ Day ONE 13 Signs l 5 Constellations Rose and Ginoza are the only NPCs available to talk to today. You may speak to them, but if you do, or if you want to explore, please ping me. Looks like things are heating up! Unfortunately, [i]all the evidence[/i] has been destroyed unless the [b]Aquarius[/b] wishes to recover one piece of evidence, then don't be afraid to shoot a PM my way to signify your action. Best of luck trying to determine who's guilty! A lynch will occur today! The player, or players (if there is a tie), with the [b]most[/b] votes will be lynched! When voting for a dragon, please follow this example: [quote]@Detroness I vote for [b]August[/b] (User: Detroness).[/quote] Night is in roughly 48 hours (2 days). A game wide ping will be sent out when the night is afoot, and exploration will be restricted. From there, all players must send me a PM if they want to use their role! If I've forgotten anything here, please let me know in the OOC thread! Thank you! @Haven @ClockWorkEclipse @ForbiddenDeity @FloatingInSpace @LeopardMask @DreamAlex @Agrina @freshpeachez @Stanari @Pit @Caliver @WolfSong @Kanariah @Lalona @CrystalClaw @KathiraNarae @amapup @ShockZephyr @CrazyRedFire @KaiserSooshie @Cynderbark @MathGirl277 @ZolfJKimbleeXME @kirkfan2255, @Lunascent - Spectators [size=4]To [b]ForbiddenDeity, CrazyRedFire, and ClockWorkEclipse[/b]: Do you wish to become "[i]Ghost Players[/i]"? This means that you have been killed, in this case, or lynched and wish to follow the events of the game until the end. If so, please send me your answer via PM or ping me in the OOC thread. On another note, I will be sending all three of you a link to a QT chat where all 'dead' players can communicate with one another. Please DO NOT share this link with any living players as that could be very incriminating. Thank you! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1677937/11#post_16228733]R E N A S C E N T I A {Mafia} Filled[/url] - [b]Here's the OOC chat if you need to ask an OOC question, [u]strictly[/u]![/b]
Night fell like a drawn curtain and cast its cold embrace over the festival, and tonight the patchwork of a sky hid nothing from the weening and watchful moon.

~*~

They struck fast and furious and without mercy. Fur was ripped from the body, flesh was torn asunder, and bones crackled like brittle bleached wood underneath the furry...

The only thing that the victim could muster was a gurgle of blood in the back of their crushed throat, before the light left their eyes...

~*~

The mighty hunter roamed from the group, and stalked their prey - it would quite easy after all, in an attempt to evade the hunter the prey injured themselves in the process, leaving a lovely trail of blood spatter to follow. The trail coupled with the cover of night and the superiority of the hunter, no, it would not take long indeed...

There!

Claws flashed the brief window of moonlight, and the sound of flesh being torn asunder echoed in the almost still night.

"Oh my! It looks as if my time has come to an end dear children!" Shocks said with a flair of his rainbow cloak and a deep comedic bow. He didn't seem the least bit concerned about the fact that he was dying - the tear at his throat was deep: it was fatal.

In fact, he wore a cheery smile and was his usual strange and flamboyant self. If anything he actually looked more amused than normal...no, he was downright giddy with anticipation! What a strange creature...

Shocks gave a wide smile to his attacker but as the hunter stared into the skydancer's eyes they see something not quite draconian glimmering within their depths. The staring match dragged on, but something... shifted.

Like a mask that was knocked askew, the hunter sees a fragment of the mask wearer's identity behind the sliver you can see.

The farce fabricated to hide a creature far older, rarer, and more unique than the hunter could ever imagine. The hunter is struck by a moment of nostalgia; when was the last time that she could see that wisdom and power glimmering in her eyes? Too long...

"Ah... back to the stars then," She heard a voice whisper softly. What?! Ho-?! She blinks, but the final drip of blood plips against the ground, and the body thuds to the floor.

Perhaps... some mysteries are better left alone? As well as some memories? Yes, that sounds quite nice...

~*~

The hunter returned to the larger than life tent, thoroughly exhausted and crept into their sleeping space. It'd had been quite the successful night, what more did sh-?

Ow!

What the-?!

Oh.

She huffed and crossed her bloodstained arms across her chest, making sure to avoid staining her silks.

"How rude, you ruffian. Killing a lady while she's in bed? How absolutely barbaric. You probably just want my silks, you peasant."

With that, the legends came true - the mighty and boastful hunter, Orion, was slain by the Scorpio...

~*~

In another odd corner of the dim night, the Libra invited a guest into their fold. The guest accepted and hoped for protection, too bad the odds were not favoring their reflection...

~*~

A witty and devious soul, grinned and took cover from an unforeseen danger that may reign terror upon them that night.

Now where was -?

"Eek!"

Oh.

The Capricorn blinked once, then twice at their would-be shield, but the sky dancer was already dead...

Well that certainly puts a dent in things... With haste, they scurried back to their tent and tried to sleep an uneasy sleep.

~*~

The midnight hawk circled, eyes ever vigilante for their prey, but the shadows crept and grew and twisted, and the hawk darted down. Down. Down. Down. Down...

Eyes widened in surprise, and the hawk twisted back into the air, with a scowl on their features. That was not the one they were looking for... Perhaps the hawk had another chance - ?

A glitter of gold, and the hawk glanced at the changing horizon - time to go to where mortals dreamed and would-be gods slumbered.

The hunt was not successful tonight, perhaps tomorrow would bring more success?

~*~

The very last deed for the night, before dawned could reveal all actions that night, was destruction...

~*~

19016482p.png
Wake up.

You blink and flinch from the cold jade colored eyes that peering down at you.

19016482p.png
You have work to do.

Work? What's that all about?

19016482p.png
This way.

Without waiting for you, the sky dancer strides out of your tent and you scurry to catch up with him. He shakes out his mane and you notice he looks haggard, and you inquire why. A glare is shot your way, and you almost flinch from the intensity.

19016482p.png
I was busy last night attending to affairs related to the festival, although I wasn't the only one - they caused quite the ruckus last night.

16266108p.png
Ginoza. I see you've woken them up.

The scarred sky dancer gives a tired nod.

16266108p.png
Greetings. I am Rose, and that is Ginoza.

16266108p.png
You might be wondering where Day and Scorpio are by now, unfortunately they're helping to prepare the deceased for the ascension ritual earlier than scheduled.

You ask why they're doing that, and Rose's eyes dim.

16266108p.png
3 dragons were killed last night, unfortunately all the evidence is destroyed and the bodies were nearly unrecognizable but I managed.

16266108p.png
Wit, Locke, and Shocktarts died last night.

19016482p.png
Wit was the Aries, Locke was the Orion, and Shocktarts was the Gemini. Further investigation revealed that Shocktarts had selected Wit as the second Gemini.

19016482p.png
See if you can't get to the bottom of this, the festival must go on.

~*~

Day ONE

13 Signs l 5 Constellations

Rose and Ginoza are the only NPCs available to talk to today. You may speak to them, but if you do, or if you want to explore, please ping me.

Looks like things are heating up! Unfortunately, all the evidence has been destroyed unless the Aquarius wishes to recover one piece of evidence, then don't be afraid to shoot a PM my way to signify your action. Best of luck trying to determine who's guilty!

A lynch will occur today! The player, or players (if there is a tie), with the most votes will be lynched! When voting for a dragon, please follow this example:
Quote:
@Detroness

I vote for August (User: Detroness).

Night is in roughly 48 hours (2 days). A game wide ping will be sent out when the night is afoot, and exploration will be restricted. From there, all players must send me a PM if they want to use their role!

If I've forgotten anything here, please let me know in the OOC thread!
Thank you!

@Haven @ClockWorkEclipse @ForbiddenDeity @FloatingInSpace @LeopardMask @DreamAlex @Agrina @freshpeachez @Stanari @Pit @Caliver @WolfSong @Kanariah @Lalona @CrystalClaw @KathiraNarae @amapup @ShockZephyr @CrazyRedFire @KaiserSooshie @Cynderbark @MathGirl277 @ZolfJKimbleeXME

@kirkfan2255, @Lunascent - Spectators

To ForbiddenDeity, CrazyRedFire, and ClockWorkEclipse: Do you wish to become "Ghost Players"? This means that you have been killed, in this case, or lynched and wish to follow the events of the game until the end. If so, please send me your answer via PM or ping me in the OOC thread.

On another note, I will be sending all three of you a link to a QT chat where all 'dead' players can communicate with one another. Please DO NOT share this link with any living players as that could be very incriminating. Thank you!

R E N A S C E N T I A {Mafia} Filled - Here's the OOC chat if you need to ask an OOC question, strictly!
2v32at4.jpg
Night Zero Summary:

Wit (ForbiddenDeity) was killed - Role: Aries & 2nd Gemini
Shocktarts (CrazyRedFire) was killed by the Orion - Role: Original Gemini
Locke (ClockWorkEclipse) was killed by the Scorpio - Role: Orion
All evidence has been destroyed
A dragon has been poisoned
The Capricorn used CrazyRedFire as their shield, but Shocktarts was already dead
The Aquila circled in the midnight sky
Night Zero Summary:

Wit (ForbiddenDeity) was killed - Role: Aries & 2nd Gemini
Shocktarts (CrazyRedFire) was killed by the Orion - Role: Original Gemini
Locke (ClockWorkEclipse) was killed by the Scorpio - Role: Orion
All evidence has been destroyed
A dragon has been poisoned
The Capricorn used CrazyRedFire as their shield, but Shocktarts was already dead
The Aquila circled in the midnight sky
2v32at4.jpg
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18956552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189566/18956552_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Erebus woke up and rubbed his eyes. His face became pale, "[i]There have been THREE deaths?! In one night?! Unbelievable...[/i]", he says under his breath. '[i]And Shock...I only just met him but he seemed like a kind soul[/i]', he says frowning. "[i]Well, let's think positive guys! At least we got one Constellation out of the way...if that's even good news.[/i]", he says with a weak smile. '[i]And unfortunately, all evidence has been destroyed. So it's going to be a little harder to know who did this to these poor souls.[/i]', he thought and frowned once more.

Erebus woke up and rubbed his eyes. His face became pale, "There have been THREE deaths?! In one night?! Unbelievable...", he says under his breath. 'And Shock...I only just met him but he seemed like a kind soul', he says frowning.

"Well, let's think positive guys! At least we got one Constellation out of the way...if that's even good news.", he says with a weak smile.

'And unfortunately, all evidence has been destroyed. So it's going to be a little harder to know who did this to these poor souls.', he thought and frowned once more.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
"Oh. Oh dear," I said, putting a talon up to my mouth. Three deaths tonight. At least Orion had been killed, thanks to the Scorpio. It was too bad the Gemini had both died tonight, and Aries as well. My silk and mask rippled. I gasped. My mask was askew, revealing some of my bloody face. I hurriedly fixed it and attempted to put a brave smile on, even though I was used to death. "Day, could I search the room?" I asked her, looking all around.
@Detroness
"Oh. Oh dear," I said, putting a talon up to my mouth. Three deaths tonight. At least Orion had been killed, thanks to the Scorpio. It was too bad the Gemini had both died tonight, and Aries as well. My silk and mask rippled. I gasped. My mask was askew, revealing some of my bloody face. I hurriedly fixed it and attempted to put a brave smile on, even though I was used to death. "Day, could I search the room?" I asked her, looking all around.
@Detroness
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Detroness
Eris looks up. "Wait. Killed? What? How? By who?" She pauses, then mutters darkly under her breath. "Although I can't fault anyone for wanting to kill Shocktarts...."
@Detroness
Eris looks up. "Wait. Killed? What? How? By who?" She pauses, then mutters darkly under her breath. "Although I can't fault anyone for wanting to kill Shocktarts...."
MM82e8q.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30