Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | R E N A S C E N T I A {Mafia} - Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3757121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37572/3757121_350.png[/img] [/url] Umbra woke up, her night oddly tiring. She stretched her wings and consulted her daily scry, it seems like her mystical powers have decided to not illuminate her day, opting to keep quiet. "Well it seems as if my day will be blind," she said as she walked out into the festival for the next day. When she did she was greeted by the three deaths of the day, one done by the Zodiac Scorpio. "Oh dear me, we lost our Gemini and Aries? Such a shame, I tended to like those signs the best. At least the Zodiacs managed to eliminate one of our enemies correct?" She looked over the rest of the crowd assessing their reactions. [size=1] (Shout-out to Scorp! Good job!)

3757121_350.png

Umbra woke up, her night oddly tiring. She stretched her wings and consulted her daily scry, it seems like her mystical powers have decided to not illuminate her day, opting to keep quiet. "Well it seems as if my day will be blind," she said as she walked out into the festival for the next day. When she did she was greeted by the three deaths of the day, one done by the Zodiac Scorpio. "Oh dear me, we lost our Gemini and Aries? Such a shame, I tended to like those signs the best. At least the Zodiacs managed to eliminate one of our enemies correct?" She looked over the rest of the crowd assessing their reactions.

(Shout-out to Scorp! Good job!)
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
(OH pffft I forgot all evidence had been destroyed. Oh well.)
I looked at the gash in the Aries' throat. It mirrored Shocktarts' gash. Strange, but that was what could happen. Hmm... how about Orion? Locke could give me some clues, evenn if he was just a bloody corpse.
(OH pffft I forgot all evidence had been destroyed. Oh well.)
I looked at the gash in the Aries' throat. It mirrored Shocktarts' gash. Strange, but that was what could happen. Hmm... how about Orion? Locke could give me some clues, evenn if he was just a bloody corpse.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Sabarina had barely had enough tme to exchange pleasantries with Featherclaw before they had all been ushered to the sleeping tent for the night. This was not how she had expected to be woken up. Her frills fluttered with agitation as she hovered outside the tents, staring at where the three bodies where being prepared. "Oh dear, oh dear," she murmured to herself. She had hoped the warnings about the constellations wouldn't be true, but here they were. At least one constellation was down - Maybe there wouldn't be anymore trouble? She remembered Locke from yesterday, it had seemed like she and... Shock, was it? - knew each other. "I remember they were talking about a Corvo... could that be related to their deaths?"

Although the skydancers were tired, she figured it couldn't hurt to ask them a few questions - after all, they were the ones responsible for ensuring there were no killers in their midst. The Rose character didn't look too bad. "Excuse me miss - did you happen to see anything last night? Anything at all?" If they had only seen Locke then maybe they didn't have anything else to worry about...

@Detroness
Sabarina had barely had enough tme to exchange pleasantries with Featherclaw before they had all been ushered to the sleeping tent for the night. This was not how she had expected to be woken up. Her frills fluttered with agitation as she hovered outside the tents, staring at where the three bodies where being prepared. "Oh dear, oh dear," she murmured to herself. She had hoped the warnings about the constellations wouldn't be true, but here they were. At least one constellation was down - Maybe there wouldn't be anymore trouble? She remembered Locke from yesterday, it had seemed like she and... Shock, was it? - knew each other. "I remember they were talking about a Corvo... could that be related to their deaths?"

Although the skydancers were tired, she figured it couldn't hurt to ask them a few questions - after all, they were the ones responsible for ensuring there were no killers in their midst. The Rose character didn't look too bad. "Excuse me miss - did you happen to see anything last night? Anything at all?" If they had only seen Locke then maybe they didn't have anything else to worry about...

@Detroness
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162662/16266108p.png[/img] Well looks like things might not be so dim after all. Take a look. Rose opens her claw and reveals tiny fragments in the very center of her palm. It's hard to tell what exactly they are, maybe they're scales, maybe they're armor, maybe they're something else? Who knows? The tiny fragments are quite darkly colored: perhaps black? No, maybe a dark violet? Couldn't be - maybe a royal navy? Bah, why are there so many colors in the rainbow?! [quote name="amapup" date=2015-12-22 10:54:27]Excuse me miss - did you happen to see anything last night? Anything at all?[/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162662/16266108p.png[/img] I'm afraid not. You might have better luck asking [b]Ginoza[/b] - he's the one who rarely ever sleeps at night. Watch out though, he's quite grumpy. [sub][sub]@Haven @ForbiddenDeity @FloatingInSpace @LeopardMask @DreamAlex @Agrina @freshpeachez @Stanari @Pit @Caliver @WolfSong @Kanariah @Lalona @CrystalClaw @KathiraNarae @amapup @ShockZephyr @KaiserSooshie @Cynderbark @MathGirl277 @ZolfJKimbleeXME @kirkfan2255, @Lunascent - Spectators @CrazyRedFire, @ClockWorkEclipse - Ghosts
16266108p.png
Well looks like things might not be so dim after all. Take a look.

Rose opens her claw and reveals tiny fragments in the very center of her palm. It's hard to tell what exactly they are, maybe they're scales, maybe they're armor, maybe they're something else? Who knows?

The tiny fragments are quite darkly colored: perhaps black? No, maybe a dark violet? Couldn't be - maybe a royal navy?

Bah, why are there so many colors in the rainbow?!
amapup wrote on 2015-12-22:
Excuse me miss - did you happen to see anything last night? Anything at all?

16266108p.png
I'm afraid not. You might have better luck asking Ginoza - he's the one who rarely ever sleeps at night. Watch out though, he's quite grumpy.

@Haven @ForbiddenDeity @FloatingInSpace @LeopardMask @DreamAlex @Agrina @freshpeachez @Stanari @Pit @Caliver @WolfSong @Kanariah @Lalona @CrystalClaw @KathiraNarae @amapup @ShockZephyr @KaiserSooshie @Cynderbark @MathGirl277 @ZolfJKimbleeXME

@kirkfan2255, @Lunascent - Spectators

@CrazyRedFire, @ClockWorkEclipse - Ghosts
2v32at4.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18745047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187451/18745047_350.png[/img] [/url] Fabella was in shock. She really shouldn't have been, but it seemed Shocks had been right. And had paid the price for it. Suddenly, Fabella felt she liked the skydancer, out of a sort of pity for the dragon she had felt wary of, had not liked, suddenly being cut down without a chance for her to apologise. And not only that, but she'd had no idea these dragons were being attacked at the time! She was a surgeon, perhaps she could've saved them, any of them, if she'd known and could get to them in time... There was a mystery afoot. These 'constellations' had to be found before they killed again. But with no evidence to examine, what did they have to fall back on? None of thise was making sense at the time, and Fabella felt she needed to talk to someone. She sidled up to Erebus, a dragon she had met the previous evening and knew was one of the last dragons to see Shocks alive. After all, Fabella herself was one such dragon. [size=2]@Lalona[/size]

18745047_350.png

Fabella was in shock. She really shouldn't have been, but it seemed Shocks had been right. And had paid the price for it. Suddenly, Fabella felt she liked the skydancer, out of a sort of pity for the dragon she had felt wary of, had not liked, suddenly being cut down without a chance for her to apologise.
And not only that, but she'd had no idea these dragons were being attacked at the time! She was a surgeon, perhaps she could've saved them, any of them, if she'd known and could get to them in time...
There was a mystery afoot. These 'constellations' had to be found before they killed again. But with no evidence to examine, what did they have to fall back on? None of thise was making sense at the time, and Fabella felt she needed to talk to someone. She sidled up to Erebus, a dragon she had met the previous evening and knew was one of the last dragons to see Shocks alive.
After all, Fabella herself was one such dragon.
@Lalona
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18956552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189566/18956552_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Hearing that there were some new evidence, Erebus's face showed excitement. "[i]I knew there had to be a little hint![/i]", he says excitingly. He waddled over to Rose and looked at the little Fragment. "[i]Well, the [b]only dark ones[/b] are Umbra (Haven), Ibuu, Umbra (Zolf), FeatherClaw, Lorcan, and myself! And [b]if it were to be scales[/b], it would be Umbra (Haven-Imperial), and Ibuu (Imperial). And [b]if it were to be Armor[/b], FeatherClaw has his dark wing guard. But it's not quite dark purple, but yet again...it could be black.[/i]", he says shrugging.

Hearing that there were some new evidence, Erebus's face showed excitement. "I knew there had to be a little hint!", he says excitingly.

He waddled over to Rose and looked at the little Fragment.
"Well, the only dark ones are Umbra (Haven), Ibuu, Umbra (Zolf), FeatherClaw, Lorcan, and myself! And if it were to be scales, it would be Umbra (Haven-Imperial), and Ibuu (Imperial). And if it were to be Armor, FeatherClaw has his dark wing guard. But it's not quite dark purple, but yet again...it could be black.", he says shrugging.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
"Umbra (zolf) and floating in space would know those two are experienced players are... And look at Umbra trying to play innocent." The tiny nocturne giggled.

"Send Umbra to hell."

@detroness
"Umbra (zolf) and floating in space would know those two are experienced players are... And look at Umbra trying to play innocent." The tiny nocturne giggled.

"Send Umbra to hell."

@detroness
@Cynderbark
"Mind you the Scorpio killed Orion, a constellation, who ended up being Locke, so by pointing at me you make yourself more suspicious because you are trying to lynch a Zodiac," Umbra points out. "the evidence came from Locke's body meaning it's pointing towards an innocent. So based on that, I might as well revenge vote you for jumping so fast to conclusions. I will vote for Phlebotomy"

@Detroness
@Cynderbark
"Mind you the Scorpio killed Orion, a constellation, who ended up being Locke, so by pointing at me you make yourself more suspicious because you are trying to lynch a Zodiac," Umbra points out. "the evidence came from Locke's body meaning it's pointing towards an innocent. So based on that, I might as well revenge vote you for jumping so fast to conclusions. I will vote for Phlebotomy"

@Detroness
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@KathiraNarae [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18956552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189566/18956552_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Erebus frowned and quietly said, "[i]Poor Shock, he didn't deserve this.[/i]". He turned to Fabella,"[i]It's alright, you don't have to blame yourself or feel bad about it.[/i]", he says with a weak smile. He knows everything won't be alright, but he tried to keep everything positive. "[i]We need to find our killers quickly before anybody else gets hurt[/i]."
@KathiraNarae
Erebus frowned and quietly said, "Poor Shock, he didn't deserve this.". He turned to Fabella,"It's alright, you don't have to blame yourself or feel bad about it.", he says with a weak smile. He knows everything won't be alright, but he tried to keep everything positive. "We need to find our killers quickly before anybody else gets hurt."
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@zolfjkimbleexme

"So what? What do you even mean by that? We don't really know who you are. And I've heard dragons from your clan are pretty sneaky." She narrows her eyes suspiciously.
@zolfjkimbleexme

"So what? What do you even mean by that? We don't really know who you are. And I've heard dragons from your clan are pretty sneaky." She narrows her eyes suspiciously.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30