Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open The Door 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 231 232
This is exactly like all of the other open the door threads. The three doors are claimed by people, and whoever gets the door with the dragon on it, posts the next set of doors!!

RULES
1. When you post, you must ping the creator of the doors, so that when all the doors have been claimed, they will know to post the prizes.
2. Be nice. When you don't get there in time for a door, don't throw a fit. And don't hate on the person who got the last door.
3. Have Fun!!

Here are my three doors.............

Door One: A door coated in blue paint and sparkly blue gems. You can hear a faint sqealing behind it.

Door Two: It is colored a midnight blue, with orange fog oozing out from under it.

Door Three: It is like an entrance to a barn door. You can smell the faint smell of berries underneath it and can hear the sound of something being ripped.
This is exactly like all of the other open the door threads. The three doors are claimed by people, and whoever gets the door with the dragon on it, posts the next set of doors!!

RULES
1. When you post, you must ping the creator of the doors, so that when all the doors have been claimed, they will know to post the prizes.
2. Be nice. When you don't get there in time for a door, don't throw a fit. And don't hate on the person who got the last door.
3. Have Fun!!

Here are my three doors.............

Door One: A door coated in blue paint and sparkly blue gems. You can hear a faint sqealing behind it.

Door Two: It is colored a midnight blue, with orange fog oozing out from under it.

Door Three: It is like an entrance to a barn door. You can smell the faint smell of berries underneath it and can hear the sound of something being ripped.
Avid Broadway Fan, She/Her, big fan of cookies
@CoolCougar (really hoping NOT to get the derg lol)
Door 2!
@CoolCougar (really hoping NOT to get the derg lol)
Door 2!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@CoolCougar Door One please!
@CoolCougar Door One please!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@CoolCougar
Door 3!
@CoolCougar
Door 3!
MRMeAKr.png
@AbyssFox You open the door to find a Glowing Pocket Mouse squealing over a Sky Blue Silk Vail. You decide to take both of them home with you!! @MrPuffin You open the door to find a chest with a key in it. You open the chest to find Orange Goo there in a plastic container. you take it with you. @Cloudrunner135 You open the door to find a strawberry field. A startled mirror baby come over to you. Ironically, it looks like a strawberry! You decide it is too cute to leave alone, so you take it with you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13780596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137806/13780596_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AbyssFox
You open the door to find a Glowing Pocket Mouse squealing over a Sky Blue Silk Vail. You decide to take both of them home with you!!

@MrPuffin

You open the door to find a chest with a key in it. You open the chest to find Orange Goo there in a plastic container. you take it with you.

@Cloudrunner135

You open the door to find a strawberry field. A startled mirror baby come over to you. Ironically, it looks like a strawberry! You decide it is too cute to leave alone, so you take it with you.

13780596_350.png
Avid Broadway Fan, She/Her, big fan of cookies
@CoolCougar
He's really cute!
Edit: Sory, forgot to make doors.
Door 1: A small door painted black, with leaves on it. You can hears crunching noises coming through it
Door 2: A grand golden door embeded with rubys and saphires. A sickly aroma is wafting through it.
Door 3: A plan door, like one you find on an everyday house. It sounds silent
@CoolCougar
He's really cute!
Edit: Sory, forgot to make doors.
Door 1: A small door painted black, with leaves on it. You can hears crunching noises coming through it
Door 2: A grand golden door embeded with rubys and saphires. A sickly aroma is wafting through it.
Door 3: A plan door, like one you find on an everyday house. It sounds silent
MRMeAKr.png
@cloudrunner
Please remember to make more doors. We have so many threads because they're delayed.
@cloudrunner
Please remember to make more doors. We have so many threads because they're delayed.
bhg_small_elite_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoq.png
@Cloudrunner135 Please make the doors.
@Cloudrunner135 Please make the doors.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Should I .make a fifth? I love this game but I want opinions before I do it. If I do I'm adding a rule that if you don't do the door within 2 days of everyone claiming the doors I remake them.. @Abyssfox @kittensmasher and anyone else who wants to reply can.
Should I .make a fifth? I love this game but I want opinions before I do it. If I do I'm adding a rule that if you don't do the door within 2 days of everyone claiming the doors I remake them.. @Abyssfox @kittensmasher and anyone else who wants to reply can.
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@missamerica7819
I'd rather not see any more threads for this game. We should just be implementing something like you said, if the door isn't made withing x amount of time someone else remakes them, either the starter of the thread or someone with a dragon they want to give away. Simple as that. If someone doesn't make the doors regularly, that can be handled privately by making sure they understand this is a give and get sort of thread; you can't just take stuff and not make the doors. But on the same strain, I think pestering people repeatedly on the hour to make doors is unfair. The last time I gave out doors, the person was out of the site for 12 hours sleeping and got tagged at least four times in that time. It's inappropriate.
@missamerica7819
I'd rather not see any more threads for this game. We should just be implementing something like you said, if the door isn't made withing x amount of time someone else remakes them, either the starter of the thread or someone with a dragon they want to give away. Simple as that. If someone doesn't make the doors regularly, that can be handled privately by making sure they understand this is a give and get sort of thread; you can't just take stuff and not make the doors. But on the same strain, I think pestering people repeatedly on the hour to make doors is unfair. The last time I gave out doors, the person was out of the site for 12 hours sleeping and got tagged at least four times in that time. It's inappropriate.
bhg_small_elite_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 231 232