Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Free dragons!
The 4 ridgebacks in the back of my lair are for free!
I just want them to have a good home and not get exalted
or someone who loves them
they're kinda special to me since 3 of them are born on their father's birthday
So please adopt them!
The 4 ridgebacks in the back of my lair are for free!
I just want them to have a good home and not get exalted
or someone who loves them
they're kinda special to me since 3 of them are born on their father's birthday
So please adopt them!
akueye3.png
The last two have good, spooky colors. You might advertise them on threads looking for Halloween style dragons and see if that gets them adopted.
The last two have good, spooky colors. You might advertise them on threads looking for Halloween style dragons and see if that gets them adopted.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
@Knoxxi they are lovely indeed but sadly I don't really have space for them since I'm going to get my hatchlings soon!~

Also, I noticed that you were Dutch, I'm Dutch too. I was looking at your account and I just wanted to leave but then I saw the word 'Magister' on your Clan Info and I instantly thought you were Dutch. Honestly, I hate using Magister, haha
@Knoxxi they are lovely indeed but sadly I don't really have space for them since I'm going to get my hatchlings soon!~

Also, I noticed that you were Dutch, I'm Dutch too. I was looking at your account and I just wanted to leave but then I saw the word 'Magister' on your Clan Info and I instantly thought you were Dutch. Honestly, I hate using Magister, haha
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
@KellyTheWolf
I agree!
Especially since phones are now banned at my school so we can't use the app on our phone anymore :')
@KellyTheWolf
I agree!
Especially since phones are now banned at my school so we can't use the app on our phone anymore :')
akueye3.png