Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | hatched june 17 (probably fin)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
yoyoyo im looking for a bday dragon. I don't really have anything specific in mind - I spend so much time lurking this forum and I see so many beautiful dragons (that I wouldn't have even thought of!) that I want to buy so I can't possibly narrow it down. I can give you some suggestions though!

Must have been born/will be born on June 17th obviously. Doesn't need to be a hatchling from this year - if you have older dragons born on that day feel free to show them to me (although I won't be making any decisions probably until the 18th or 19th.) Ping lists are great, but please do not schedule a hatching for that date specifically for me because I'll feel really bad if I don't buy one.

I like cool colors. Reds, purples, blues... I like pastel colors, and overall lighter colors, and I also like very dark colors. Honestly, if it's a working color palette it'll work for me. Basically, I just don't like a bunch of hella bright colors (no eyeburners plz) and yellow is also not my color (but feel free to show me anyway bc hey I didn't think orange was either till I found my little PC girl). I am also a sucker for red white and blue???

As far as genes go, I won't limit myself to saying what I like and don't like, bc each dragon and each combo is different. Like I said, I've been surprised before. But plz no basics. I'm not looking for another project tidelord knows ive got enough of them

lore is a+ subspecies are a++++++++

idrc about eye color but plus if it matches i guess

BREEDS lol i almost want to make this a "make me like tundras" thread bc i really don't like them BUT I WANT TO. So literally show me any breed.

pricing... ??? i just spent most of my money on a gembond scroll, so hopefully that's an indication of how poor I am. That being said, I've got a few weeks till I make a decision, so we'll see how much I build up especially with these new colors coming out. I wont pay in gems but i have a few items i could throw in maybe i have no idea how much anything is worth forgive me if i offer you trash

i am also looking for mates for... practically everyone in my lair so[/s]

I think that's it! let me know if there are any questions?

yoyoyo im looking for a bday dragon. I don't really have anything specific in mind - I spend so much time lurking this forum and I see so many beautiful dragons (that I wouldn't have even thought of!) that I want to buy so I can't possibly narrow it down. I can give you some suggestions though!

Must have been born/will be born on June 17th obviously. Doesn't need to be a hatchling from this year - if you have older dragons born on that day feel free to show them to me (although I won't be making any decisions probably until the 18th or 19th.) Ping lists are great, but please do not schedule a hatching for that date specifically for me because I'll feel really bad if I don't buy one.

I like cool colors. Reds, purples, blues... I like pastel colors, and overall lighter colors, and I also like very dark colors. Honestly, if it's a working color palette it'll work for me. Basically, I just don't like a bunch of hella bright colors (no eyeburners plz) and yellow is also not my color (but feel free to show me anyway bc hey I didn't think orange was either till I found my little PC girl). I am also a sucker for red white and blue???

As far as genes go, I won't limit myself to saying what I like and don't like, bc each dragon and each combo is different. Like I said, I've been surprised before. But plz no basics. I'm not looking for another project tidelord knows ive got enough of them

lore is a+ subspecies are a++++++++

idrc about eye color but plus if it matches i guess

BREEDS lol i almost want to make this a "make me like tundras" thread bc i really don't like them BUT I WANT TO. So literally show me any breed.

pricing... ??? i just spent most of my money on a gembond scroll, so hopefully that's an indication of how poor I am. That being said, I've got a few weeks till I make a decision, so we'll see how much I build up especially with these new colors coming out. I wont pay in gems but i have a few items i could throw in maybe i have no idea how much anything is worth forgive me if i offer you trash

i am also looking for mates for... practically everyone in my lair so[/s]

I think that's it! let me know if there are any questions?

Searching for a silver/silver/tangerine derg - message for details!
ZVpCPil.png
@jellobby Hiya! I have a pair that will be RTB right in time if you'd like for me to message you when they hatch! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17763990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177640/17763990_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22130310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221304/22130310_350.png[/img] [/url] These two right here have already bred once and have had pretty stunning babies :}
@jellobby Hiya! I have a pair that will be RTB right in time if you'd like for me to message you when they hatch!

17763990_350.png

22130310_350.png

These two right here have already bred once and have had pretty stunning babies :}
What do you imagine the effects of a conscious observer might be?
aUKJE16.png
@terranice
Don't wait to breed them specifically for me (bc yellow isn't quite my color) but if they do happen to have little babs on the seventeenth definitely ping me! I just can't make any guarantees about buying ^^
@terranice
Don't wait to breed them specifically for me (bc yellow isn't quite my color) but if they do happen to have little babs on the seventeenth definitely ping me! I just can't make any guarantees about buying ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@jellobby I will definitely ping you if they do! :} Doing the math on my fingers gave me a pretty close date so I'll let you know!
@jellobby I will definitely ping you if they do! :} Doing the math on my fingers gave me a pretty close date so I'll let you know!
What do you imagine the effects of a conscious observer might be?
aUKJE16.png
@jellobby Basically all of the dragons in my lair are RTB, and I'd be willing to make an exception to my only breed mates thing if you find two you really like ^_^ The only one's I will not breed are my fan dragons, at the back of my lair.
@jellobby Basically all of the dragons in my lair are RTB, and I'd be willing to make an exception to my only breed mates thing if you find two you really like ^_^ The only one's I will not breed are my fan dragons, at the back of my lair.
@WolfSoulweaver

all that obsidian /drools

There are none that I'm dying to pair, but I do really like Highstorm and Fury - again though, I can't guarantee I'd buy a babe just bc I wont know how much t I'll have come the seventeenth.

I also really like Hotfoot, Icarus, Starfang... and a dragon such as Meire would make a lovely mate for my derg Shiro.
@WolfSoulweaver

all that obsidian /drools

There are none that I'm dying to pair, but I do really like Highstorm and Fury - again though, I can't guarantee I'd buy a babe just bc I wont know how much t I'll have come the seventeenth.

I also really like Hotfoot, Icarus, Starfang... and a dragon such as Meire would make a lovely mate for my derg Shiro.
ZVpCPil.png
@jellobby I'm actually probs gonna breed Meire soon, and Icarus and Hotfoot are so adorbs <3 And don't worry about T, I'll sell low to forever homes, and half of em aren't worth too much anywhos XD
@jellobby I'm actually probs gonna breed Meire soon, and Icarus and Hotfoot are so adorbs <3 And don't worry about T, I'll sell low to forever homes, and half of em aren't worth too much anywhos XD
@WolfSoulweaver
Okay! Well whichever pair you decide to breed, if they hatch on the 17th ping me! I love seeing hatchlings even if I don't buy them ^^
@WolfSoulweaver
Okay! Well whichever pair you decide to breed, if they hatch on the 17th ping me! I love seeing hatchlings even if I don't buy them ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@Jellobby Highstorm and Flury are more likely to be ready then, I'm likely gonna breed Meire and her mate to hatch on the eight. I wanna join in on that colour hype xd Want me to PM you when I hatch on the 17th?
@Jellobby Highstorm and Flury are more likely to be ready then, I'm likely gonna breed Meire and her mate to hatch on the eight. I wanna join in on that colour hype xd Want me to PM you when I hatch on the 17th?
@WolfSoulweaver

Sure! Actually go ahead and ping me on the eighth for Meire too!
@WolfSoulweaver

Sure! Actually go ahead and ping me on the eighth for Meire too!
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9