Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ~vermy's Dragon Wishlist~
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/elejolteon/Dragon%20Wishlist%20copy_zpsp6mw041p.png[/img] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4]It seems that I have a lot of Dream Dragons that I am looking for nowadays, so I decided to set up a thread to help me locate my future lovelies! If you have a dragon for sale that matches a dragon I am currently looking for, or even is kind of close, please post it here and let me know how much you are asking for it. If you have a pair of dragons that [b]could produce[/b] dragons similar to what I am looking for, please let me know! I prefer to breed my dream dragons myself, so I am almost always looking for parents rather than the perfect match. [b]If you think you have a match, please ping me @vermax so I don't miss your post!![/b] I have acquired breeding pairs for all of my dream dragons, so from now on, I am going to be VERY VERY picky about what I will take into my lair!! Please only show dragons VERY VERY close to what I am asking for!!
Dragon%20Wishlist%20copy_zpsp6mw041p.png

It seems that I have a lot of Dream Dragons that I am looking for nowadays, so I decided to set up a thread to help me locate my future lovelies!

If you have a dragon for sale that matches a dragon I am currently looking for, or even is kind of close, please post it here and let me know how much you are asking for it.

If you have a pair of dragons that could produce dragons similar to what I am looking for, please let me know! I prefer to breed my dream dragons myself, so I am almost always looking for parents rather than the perfect match.

If you think you have a match,
please ping me @vermax so I don't miss your post!!

I have acquired breeding pairs for all of my dream dragons, so from now on, I am going to be VERY VERY picky about what I will take into my lair!! Please only show dragons VERY VERY close to what I am asking for!!
uEyZu4u.gif~*~4OcsCAZ.gifvWX0GpP.pngg0PjLXH.gif~*~rvIv5z2.gif
[center][font=viner hand itc][size=6][u][b]Ongoing Searches[/b][/u] [b]Halloweenies[/b][/size][/font] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4]For Halloween this year, I will be converting my entire hatchery thread into a Hallo-hatchery! The theme colors will be black, orange and purple. In the spirit of that, I want a [b]ton[/b] of pairs to use for a massive Hatching on Halloween, 10/31. My sister and I will be splitting nesting duties, so we can have more than 5 pairs. I currently have 12 dragons in the color scheme that I am looking for, and 10 different breeds are represented. BUT I am always looking for more!! I currently need more females. [img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/elejolteon/HALLOWANT%20IT_zpswp7du9t1.png[/img] [left][font=microsoft tai le][size=4][b]Ideal Colors:[/b] Obsidian/Fire/Royal [b]Acceptable Range[/b][list][*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Primary: Black-Midnight [*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Secondary: Fire-Sunshine [*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Tertiary: Royal & Violet[/list] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4][b]Genes:[/b] I'll most likely not care too much, but I do have my preferred genes for this project. [Listed in order or preference] [list][*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Primary: Vipera, Clown, Tiger, Iridescent [*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Secondary: Eye Spots, Peregrine, Hypnotic, Shimmer[*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Tertiary: Okapi, Underbelly, Crackle[/list] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4][b]Breed:[/b] I'll take any, but I'd [b]LOVE[/b] Faes, Mirrors, Pearlcatchers, Nocturnes & Imperials. [b]Eyes:[/b] Because I will likely be doing the breeding myself, I won't be too picky about this, but I would prefer Fire or Plague. [b]Gender:[/b] I will take both, but I currently need more females!![/size][/font][/left] -------------------- [font=viner hand itc][size=6][b]Mega Charizard X[/b][/size][/font] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4]I already have a number of Charizard dragons, but no MEGA Charizards! I really love the colors of Mega Charizard X, so I would definetly like to have a dragon here with the same colors. I'm still not exactly sure what I want it to look like... So try to wow me with your dragons that have similar colors!! Any breed or genes will be fine! [img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/elejolteon/Mega%20Charizard%20X_zps3az87f6a.png[/img] [left][font=microsoft tai le][size=4][b]Ideal Colors:[/b] Obsidian/Azure/Sky [b]Acceptable Range[/b][list][*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Primary: Black-Midnight [*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Secondary: Navy-Caribbean[*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Tertiary: Sky[/list] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4][b]Genes:[/b] Crystal/Facet/Underbelly preferred, but anything is acceptable [b]Breed:[/b] Any! [b]Eyes:[/b] Plague [b]Gender:[/b] Either[/size][/font][/left] ---------------
Ongoing Searches

Halloweenies

For Halloween this year, I will be converting my entire hatchery thread into a Hallo-hatchery! The theme colors will be black, orange and purple. In the spirit of that, I want a ton of pairs to use for a massive Hatching on Halloween, 10/31.

My sister and I will be splitting nesting duties, so we can have more than 5 pairs. I currently have 12 dragons in the color scheme that I am looking for, and 10 different breeds are represented. BUT I am always looking for more!! I currently need more females.

HALLOWANT%20IT_zpswp7du9t1.png

Ideal Colors: Obsidian/Fire/Royal
Acceptable Range
  • Primary: Black-Midnight
  • Secondary: Fire-Sunshine
  • Tertiary: Royal & Violet
Genes: I'll most likely not care too much, but I do have my preferred genes for this project.
[Listed in order or preference]
  • Primary: Vipera, Clown, Tiger, Iridescent
  • Secondary: Eye Spots, Peregrine, Hypnotic, Shimmer
  • Tertiary: Okapi, Underbelly, Crackle
Breed: I'll take any, but I'd LOVE Faes, Mirrors, Pearlcatchers, Nocturnes & Imperials.
Eyes: Because I will likely be doing the breeding myself, I won't be too picky about this, but I would prefer Fire or Plague.
Gender: I will take both, but I currently need more females!!

Mega Charizard X

I already have a number of Charizard dragons, but no MEGA Charizards! I really love the colors of Mega Charizard X, so I would definetly like to have a dragon here with the same colors.

I'm still not exactly sure what I want it to look like... So try to wow me with your dragons that have similar colors!! Any breed or genes will be fine!

Mega%20Charizard%20X_zps3az87f6a.png

Ideal Colors: Obsidian/Azure/Sky
Acceptable Range
  • Secondary: Navy-Caribbean
  • Tertiary: Sky
Genes: Crystal/Facet/Underbelly preferred, but anything is acceptable
Breed: Any!
Eyes: Plague

[center][font=viner hand itc][size=6][u][b]Dream Dragons Wanted![/b][/u][/size][/font] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4] These are more specific dragons that I am looking for. [img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/elejolteon/Want%20it%20Wildclaw_zpsllhry7ig.png[/img] [left][font=microsoft tai le][size=4][b]Ideal Colors:[/b] Obsidian/White/Obsidian [b]Acceptable Range[/b] [must be XYX][list][*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Primary: Black-Midnight [*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Secondary: White [*][font=microsoft tai le][size=4]Tertiary: Black-Midnight[/list] [font=microsoft tai le][size=4][b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent/Shimmer/Okapi [b]Breed:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Eyes:[/b] Ice [b]Gender:[/b] Female[/size][/font][/left]
Dream Dragons Wanted!

These are more specific dragons that I am looking for.

Want%20it%20Wildclaw_zpsllhry7ig.png
Ideal Colors: Obsidian/White/Obsidian
Acceptable Range [must be XYX]
  • Secondary: White
  • Tertiary: Black-Midnight
Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Okapi
Breed: Wildclaw
Eyes: Ice
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
@vermax [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3557748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35578/3557748_350.png[/img] [/url] this girl is midnight/lavender/royal, might be of use in breeding halloweenies?
@vermax

3557748_350.png

this girl is midnight/lavender/royal, might be of use in breeding halloweenies?
he/him | +18 FR time |
I think I may have something for you: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17057352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170574/17057352_350.png[/img] [/url] 10k, on AH I'm not sure if the colors are within the ranges, but...
I think I may have something for you:

17057352_350.png

10k, on AH
I'm not sure if the colors are within the ranges, but...
@gamux Oh how pretty! But unfortunately my current Halloweenies all have orange range secondaries, so I would like to keep them in that general range. Thank you though!
@gamux Oh how pretty! But unfortunately my current Halloweenies all have orange range secondaries, so I would like to keep them in that general range. Thank you though!
@vermax If you're looking to breed your male Imp, I have a Haku breeding pair that turns out dragons identical to this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14508277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145083/14508277_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't put them on a nest unless there is interest, because exalting Haku babies hurts my heart, but if it would be useful to you for breeding, I could put them up on a nest.
@vermax

If you're looking to breed your male Imp, I have a Haku breeding pair that turns out dragons identical to this:

14508277_350.png

I don't put them on a nest unless there is interest, because exalting Haku babies hurts my heart, but if it would be useful to you for breeding, I could put them up on a nest.
@naphy Oh wow that would be awesome! They are just gorgeous and would fill that Imperial-shaped void in my heart! If you got a male Imperial, I would absolutely love one!!
@naphy Oh wow that would be awesome! They are just gorgeous and would fill that Imperial-shaped void in my heart! If you got a male Imperial, I would absolutely love one!!
@vermax

I'll put them up on a nest then :) -Fingers crossed for not too many extras-
@vermax

I'll put them up on a nest then :) -Fingers crossed for not too many extras-
1 2 3 4 5 6