Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Adventurers Beware!!!
1 2 3 4 5
(I've seen a couple of threads like this before and I thought that this would suit her much better than anything) Are there dragons lingering about your lair, unsure of what to do? Do they confide in their fellow lair mates about this persistent drumming that they hear? Do they venture through paths that they would normally be wary of? Has their sense for danger heightened? [i]Perhaps a dose of adventure is just what they need! At least, an adventure for your male dragons...[/i] [center]Allow Jumanji to continue her jungle shenanigans and let her stop by your lair! [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10913244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109133/10913244_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]This fierce, mysterious lass has a bad habit of wandering about, causing trouble for everyone that she encounters. But the worst part is that she enjoys it! Cackling like a hyena as she merely watches her companions evade every sort of disaster from quick sands to stampedes. Is your dragon prepared to be her companion for another expedition?[/i][/center] [center]Oh, so you say you're brave enough to brave the jungle with Jumanji? Then what are we waiting for?![/center] [center][img]http://nyfalls.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/raccoon-tracks1.gif[/img][/center] [b]Time to get down to business![/b] -Jumanji will be traveling around from lair to lair to breed. If you have a male that you want her to accompany for five nights, ping me! -Once they are finished breeding, I ask that you return her to me. [u]You cannot keep her[/u] -Speaking of keeping, the hatchlings that are born are all your's. Do with them as you please, if exalting,[u] I just ask that they are named[/u] [b]-DO NOT EXALT HER![/b] -DO NOT change anything about her, I want her that way. I changed her from a coatl to a mirror, I am dead serious -If she is soon to visit your lair and you have no room, please tell me! We can work something out. We are not barbarians. -I will send out a message (hopefully a couple days before) to the user that is next to remind them that Jumanji is still interested in visiting. And also to inquire if they are still interested in wanting to breed [center]I think that covers the bases! What do you think Jumanji? *turns to look behind and finds said dragon not there* Great...[/center] [b][u][center]Participants:[/center][/u][/b] [center]1. [s]Ironqueen[/s] 2. [s]Zazikel[/s] 3. [s]tinyturtle340[/s] 4. [s]EmergencyRoom[/s] 5. [s]Tiand[/s] 6. [s]truestofhopes[/s] 7. [s]Nott[/s] 8. [s]Erenee13[/s] 9. [s]Corvida[/s] 10. [s]Geekhyena[/s] 11. [s]Undermom[/s] 12. Bibliomancer[/center] Ready for another round of participants! [i](Title edited in accordance with the Code of Conduct. "Do not post thread titles in all capital letters." -Ravette)[/i]
(I've seen a couple of threads like this before and I thought that this would suit her much better than anything)

Are there dragons lingering about your lair, unsure of what to do? Do they confide in their fellow lair mates about this persistent drumming that they hear? Do they venture through paths that they would normally be wary of? Has their sense for danger heightened?

Perhaps a dose of adventure is just what they need! At least, an adventure for your male dragons...
Allow Jumanji to continue her jungle shenanigans and let her stop by your lair!
This fierce, mysterious lass has a bad habit of wandering about, causing trouble for everyone that she encounters. But the worst part is that she enjoys it! Cackling like a hyena as she merely watches her companions evade every sort of disaster from quick sands to stampedes. Is your dragon prepared to be her companion for another expedition?

Oh, so you say you're brave enough to brave the jungle with Jumanji? Then what are we waiting for?!
raccoon-tracks1.gif

Time to get down to business!
-Jumanji will be traveling around from lair to lair to breed. If you have a male that you want her to accompany for five nights, ping me!
-Once they are finished breeding, I ask that you return her to me. You cannot keep her
-Speaking of keeping, the hatchlings that are born are all your's. Do with them as you please, if exalting, I just ask that they are named
-DO NOT EXALT HER!
-DO NOT change anything about her, I want her that way. I changed her from a coatl to a mirror, I am dead serious
-If she is soon to visit your lair and you have no room, please tell me! We can work something out. We are not barbarians.
-I will send out a message (hopefully a couple days before) to the user that is next to remind them that Jumanji is still interested in visiting. And also to inquire if they are still interested in wanting to breed
I think that covers the bases! What do you think Jumanji? *turns to look behind and finds said dragon not there* Great...

Participants:
1. Ironqueen
2. Zazikel
3. tinyturtle340
4. EmergencyRoom
5. Tiand
6. truestofhopes
7. Nott
8. Erenee13
9. Corvida
10. Geekhyena
11. Undermom
12. Bibliomancer

Ready for another round of participants!

(Title edited in accordance with the Code of Conduct. "Do not post thread titles in all capital letters." -Ravette)
I provide free nest rentals and studding services. Message with inquires
@LostCuriousCrow [color=dodgerblue][b]My boy Maroux is highly fascinated with Jumanji. Though just a triple basic Fae he has a sense of adventure and often finds himself immersed in frozen ruins all over the Icewarden's Domain. He is also very amorous and finds his bed with many lovely females. XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9408607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94087/9408607_350.png[/img] [/url] Avacado/Caribbean/Ice He's RTB in 6 days! [/b][/color]
@LostCuriousCrow

My boy Maroux is highly fascinated with Jumanji. Though just a triple basic Fae he has a sense of adventure and often finds himself immersed in frozen ruins all over the Icewarden's Domain. He is also very amorous and finds his bed with many lovely females. XD

9408607_350.png

Avacado/Caribbean/Ice

He's RTB in 6 days!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@LostCuriousCrow If I would be hosting, it will be three days until I have a nest empty. I also don't mind waiting until a different breeding date. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3371958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33720/3371958_350.png[/img] [/url] This old boy has been mateless for awhile. He's rtb now. He's a rather adventurous old herbalist. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11307767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113078/11307767_350.png[/img] [/url] THIS NERD. He was exalt fodder. But when your house is on fire you should obviously not be aware that it's a problem and continue training a dragon. He's not the sharpest but he is helpful.
@LostCuriousCrow If I would be hosting, it will be three days until I have a nest empty. I also don't mind waiting until a different breeding date.

3371958_350.png

This old boy has been mateless for awhile. He's rtb now. He's a rather adventurous old herbalist.

11307767_350.png

THIS NERD. He was exalt fodder. But when your house is on fire you should obviously not be aware that it's a problem and continue training a dragon. He's not the sharpest but he is helpful.
uqEDcZQ.png
@LostCuriusCrow I have to say, the leader of my lair is really curious about Jumanji. He finds her interesting. He fears nothing and the idea sounds appealing to him. Jumanji is really special for my big guy to have a real interest in her! Plus, he's rtb. ~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41405/4140472_350.png[/img]
@LostCuriusCrow

I have to say, the leader of my lair is really curious about Jumanji. He finds her interesting. He fears nothing and the idea sounds appealing to him. Jumanji is really special for my big guy to have a real interest in her! Plus, he's rtb. ~

4140472_350.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@LostCuriousCrow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11455682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114557/11455682_350.png[/img] [/url] The forest spirit Hemlock raises his head and gazes with interest at the jungle born, Jumanji. He watches as she explores the area, startling small creatures and sending them scurrying to the brush. Darting forward, he mischievously tugs on her tail before nervously presenting himself.
@LostCuriousCrow

11455682_350.png

The forest spirit Hemlock raises his head and gazes with interest at the jungle born, Jumanji. He watches as she explores the area, startling small creatures and sending them scurrying to the brush. Darting forward, he mischievously tugs on her tail before nervously presenting himself.
@Zazikel
Jumanji is intrigued by Maroux. She has not ventured out much through the IceWarden's Domain as she prefers the heat and humidity; however, she is far too curious to be scared away by the temperature. She is pleased to know that she will visit Maroux and enjoy his guidance through the ice and snow.

@Zazikel
Jumanji is intrigued by Maroux. She has not ventured out much through the IceWarden's Domain as she prefers the heat and humidity; however, she is far too curious to be scared away by the temperature. She is pleased to know that she will visit Maroux and enjoy his guidance through the ice and snow.

@Ironqueen (mind if we begin Jumanji's journey with you? Once you give the go, I can send her your way)
Jumanji is delighted to know that she has snagged Regulus' attention. His dominating demeanor may appear frightening to others, but Jumanji quivers with excitement at the idea of meeting him. She herself is looking forward to any dangers that they encounter on their trek
@Ironqueen (mind if we begin Jumanji's journey with you? Once you give the go, I can send her your way)
Jumanji is delighted to know that she has snagged Regulus' attention. His dominating demeanor may appear frightening to others, but Jumanji quivers with excitement at the idea of meeting him. She herself is looking forward to any dangers that they encounter on their trek
@tinyturtle340
Do not worry about days and dates, as Jumanji (according to Mirror cooldowns) will probably visit your lair next month. You have all the time in the world and no worries, I will send a remainder message when she is ready to visit your lair. If you are still wanting her to visit, that is. Jumanji is looking forward to staying with you and causing ruckus~

Ooh? A herbalist? The last herbalist she met was quite a shy fellow and nearly fainted during their expedition. Innisfree; however, appears quite more eager to share an adventure. And Ruriske, hmmm...Jumanji is tempted to lead him through all sorts of dangers. The young lad best be careful of where he treads.
@tinyturtle340
Do not worry about days and dates, as Jumanji (according to Mirror cooldowns) will probably visit your lair next month. You have all the time in the world and no worries, I will send a remainder message when she is ready to visit your lair. If you are still wanting her to visit, that is. Jumanji is looking forward to staying with you and causing ruckus~

Ooh? A herbalist? The last herbalist she met was quite a shy fellow and nearly fainted during their expedition. Innisfree; however, appears quite more eager to share an adventure. And Ruriske, hmmm...Jumanji is tempted to lead him through all sorts of dangers. The young lad best be careful of where he treads.
@EmergencyRoom
At the nip of her tail, startled, Jumanji wheels around as quickly as she could, wondering who would want to sneak up on her. She finds the smaller Fae before her, nervous, but not in a way that bothers her. Curious, Jumanji extends her snout in greeting toward Hemlock. A low, yet surprisingly pleasant sound escapes her jaws as if laughing.

Thank you for your participation of the traveling dragon! I have you on the list for Jumanji to visit as she is pleased with Hemlock~ She looks forward to their adventure together! It will be some time, and like I said before, I will send a remainder message before she visits. BTW, Hemlock is adorable~
@EmergencyRoom
At the nip of her tail, startled, Jumanji wheels around as quickly as she could, wondering who would want to sneak up on her. She finds the smaller Fae before her, nervous, but not in a way that bothers her. Curious, Jumanji extends her snout in greeting toward Hemlock. A low, yet surprisingly pleasant sound escapes her jaws as if laughing.

Thank you for your participation of the traveling dragon! I have you on the list for Jumanji to visit as she is pleased with Hemlock~ She looks forward to their adventure together! It will be some time, and like I said before, I will send a remainder message before she visits. BTW, Hemlock is adorable~
@LostCuriousCrow

Awesome!
Hemlock looks forward to the gorgeous Jumanji's visit! He heads home to begin preparing! Silly dragon got so excited he started cleaning his domain out a month or two in advance! The clan matriarch looks on at him and sighs...he's gonna be so...cheery

(I'm fine with the wait, It'll give me some time to expand and clear out my lair a bit!)
@LostCuriousCrow

Awesome!
Hemlock looks forward to the gorgeous Jumanji's visit! He heads home to begin preparing! Silly dragon got so excited he started cleaning his domain out a month or two in advance! The clan matriarch looks on at him and sighs...he's gonna be so...cheery

(I'm fine with the wait, It'll give me some time to expand and clear out my lair a bit!)
1 2 3 4 5