Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] Gaolers
1 2 3
@Zokorai would you be interested in trading for one of these boys? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53762905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537630/53762905_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53596649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535967/53596649_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zokorai would you be interested in trading for one of these boys?

53762905_350.png

53596649_350.png
I've just started today, but I was wondering how much you wanted for the lavender shaggy boy?
I LOVE the purple shaggy 0.^.0 He's SOOO Gorgeous
I've just started today, but I was wondering how much you wanted for the lavender shaggy boy?
I LOVE the purple shaggy 0.^.0 He's SOOO Gorgeous
@VaeVictis
I would be interested in the Second boy, with the Goat eyes. Which of the hatchlings would you want in exchange?

@Tryxx
For him I had something like 25-40k Treasure in mind since Scorpion is still kinda hard to get and expensive, I'm not really good with calculating accurate prices though, mostly I just look what the AH has. But before I could accept a trade with you I want to wait which one the user above you wants, since they asked first.^^
@VaeVictis
I would be interested in the Second boy, with the Goat eyes. Which of the hatchlings would you want in exchange?

@Tryxx
For him I had something like 25-40k Treasure in mind since Scorpion is still kinda hard to get and expensive, I'm not really good with calculating accurate prices though, mostly I just look what the AH has. But before I could accept a trade with you I want to wait which one the user above you wants, since they asked first.^^
[FR time + 9] [she/her]
@Zokorai awesome! I'd love the scorpion boy! I would like to breed him with my scorpion girl :)
@Zokorai awesome! I'd love the scorpion boy! I would like to breed him with my scorpion girl :)
Ok. Thanks. I've already made 10k today, so I could probably get you 30k by tomorrow if my kids aren't too crazy lol[emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
Ok. Thanks. I've already made 10k today, so I could probably get you 30k by tomorrow if my kids aren't too crazy lol
@VaeVictis
Sure, I'll send the Scorpion boy your way since you asked first. I'll set up a CR^^

@Tryxx
I'm sorry but @/VaeVictis wants the same Hatchling as you and since they asked first they have the first dibs on that one. If you want I could PM you when one of my pairs hase purple Hatchlings again? Sorry again, that it didn't work out.
@VaeVictis
Sure, I'll send the Scorpion boy your way since you asked first. I'll set up a CR^^

@Tryxx
I'm sorry but @/VaeVictis wants the same Hatchling as you and since they asked first they have the first dibs on that one. If you want I could PM you when one of my pairs hase purple Hatchlings again? Sorry again, that it didn't work out.
[FR time + 9] [she/her]
I'd like that. Thanks
I'd like that. Thanks
~bump~
~bump~
[FR time + 9] [she/her]
:). I’m sure someone else has enough for him though. I wouldn’t wanna be greedy. Have a good day!!
:). I’m sure someone else has enough for him though. I wouldn’t wanna be greedy. Have a good day!!
VGxuHXT.png
@Alizae
If that's how you feel I'm not gonna tell you otherwise. But I wouldn't mind giving him to you for less treasure than he would be worth on the AH if nobody claims him in the next 1-2 days ^^

PS: Also just a tip because I looked into your lair right now: you should feed your dragons, if you keep the Energy over 80% you get extra Gathering Terms and extra treasure :)
@Alizae
If that's how you feel I'm not gonna tell you otherwise. But I wouldn't mind giving him to you for less treasure than he would be worth on the AH if nobody claims him in the next 1-2 days ^^

PS: Also just a tip because I looked into your lair right now: you should feed your dragons, if you keep the Energy over 80% you get extra Gathering Terms and extra treasure :)
[FR time + 9] [she/her]
1 2 3