Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for a little imagination v3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
@Denial
That was really nice thank you! I'm willing to hold on to her for you for as long as you want, just message me when you're ready
@Denial
That was really nice thank you! I'm willing to hold on to her for you for as long as you want, just message me when you're ready
tumblr_mpc6pjjv9Z1su5dgwo1_400.gif
@RoxySantana you have an offer!

bump
@RoxySantana you have an offer!

bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@airene stumbled upon this and i'm feeling shaking the dust off of my creative writing haha. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41669744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416698/41669744_350.png[/img] [/url] the imperial stepped carefully down the rocky coast, wrinkling her nose in distaste. [i]god, i hate the smell of the boneyard.[/i] turning to look behind her, juniper blinked a little sadly. the starwood strand lay behind her. ahead, the great unknown. juniper shook her coral colored mane out. after the loss of her mother, the clan had felt, well, less and less like home. the air had felt too stale, the water too bland, the magic pulsing through the clan noticeably absent. at least to her. after a few short months, she decided she had to leave. had to pack her bags, escape, find somewhere new. she had bid farewell to her old clanmates, gathered what few belongings she had, and took the first steps on her journey. all of which had led her to here, picking her way along the coast, skirting the edge of the abiding boneyard, looking for a new clan, a new home. turning her head towards the setting sun, she took a deep breath. [i]there's only one way to see what the world has to offer.[/i]
@airene stumbled upon this and i'm feeling shaking the dust off of my creative writing haha.

41669744_350.png

the imperial stepped carefully down the rocky coast, wrinkling her nose in distaste. god, i hate the smell of the boneyard. turning to look behind her, juniper blinked a little sadly. the starwood strand lay behind her. ahead, the great unknown.
juniper shook her coral colored mane out.
after the loss of her mother, the clan had felt, well, less and less like home. the air had felt too stale, the water too bland, the magic pulsing through the clan noticeably absent. at least to her.
after a few short months, she decided she had to leave. had to pack her bags, escape, find somewhere new. she had bid farewell to her old clanmates, gathered what few belongings she had, and took the first steps on her journey.
all of which had led her to here, picking her way along the coast, skirting the edge of the abiding boneyard, looking for a new clan, a new home.
turning her head towards the setting sun, she took a deep breath.
there's only one way to see what the world has to offer.
ticket-4.gif
@coyotepaws sending her right over!
@coyotepaws sending her right over!
Bump~
Bump~
P5dRHZ6.png
@NANAMIKIRYUU I would love to reserve your green coatl and does your clan like fighting or not (might be part of the story)? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424226/42422548_350.png[/img] @FALLINGSUMMER Peppermint please reserve btw I plan on having her contain a disease where she has enlarged blood vessels and is rejected by her clanmates (if that's ok) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410282/41028103_350.png[/img] @VONMORJO I would love to have Nazuljir and that he/she fell in liquid gold as a hatchling and the gold hardened and affected her wings making her unable to fly. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425023/42502230_350.png[/img]
@NANAMIKIRYUU I would love to reserve your green coatl and does your clan like fighting or not (might be part of the story)? 42422548_350.png
@FALLINGSUMMER Peppermint please reserve btw I plan on having her contain a disease where she has enlarged blood vessels and is rejected by her clanmates (if that's ok)
41028103_350.png
@VONMORJO I would love to have Nazuljir and that he/she fell in liquid gold as a hatchling and the gold hardened and affected her wings making her unable to fly.
42502230_350.png
@VONMORJO This is an idea I've had for some time and I have finally found the perfect dragon. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425023/42502230_350.png[/img] Some dragons say that their hatchlinghood was the best time of their lives, but mine was pretty much the opposite.[s] My hatchlinghood was pretty much the opposite.[/s] It started out well just like everyone else with a mother and a father. I had a friend from fire clan so I would occasionally sneak through lightning to get to her house. She also loved gold, especially liquid and would make me gold jewelry all the time for fun. One day when I flew over to her clan she had just gotten a new shipment of liquid gold in a small container like the Tardis and was preparing it to show me. She brought the container into her room where I was and we admired it for a while. We both got a little sleepy and decided to lay down. She slept on her bed and I slept on the floor. Little did we know that we forgot to close the container and it fell over starting to fill up the room. My friend woke up and saw that the gold had filled up to the top of her bed rim and started to scream for help. When I woke up I couldn't move and I was back in my clan's infirmary circled by my parents, clan leader's, and the medic. They all decided to chip off as much gold as they could, but could only chip off enough to make it so that I could see, move, smell, and eat. For the next few weeks, I stayed in my room in order to heal. After that, I wanted to get back up and fly to go see if my friend was ok, but as I tried to take flight I just fell to the ground and cried out in pain. My parents rushed to me and asked what happened and they directly took me to the clan medic. When we arrived and filled the clan medic in he said that I would never be able to fly again. About a month later my friend had come to see me. I could tell that she hadn't been affected physically but mentally and blamed herself for the incident. I assured her that I was part of the cause and that I never once felt that it was all her fault. We caught up and played together in my room for a bit before she had to head back home. That was the last time I saw my only friend I'd ever had. I started to lose all the happiness I'd ever had and wished that I didn't live in this clan. The reason I thought this was that everywhere I looked reminded me of my friend and what I couldn't do. So I received permission from the clan leader to leave the clan and go to a clan they had heard of called The Clan of the Nameless. I was going to be picked up by a dragon named Honey who would bring me to my new clan since I was unable to fly. Once I arrived there, I was brought to the two clan leaders Toaster and CranberrySauce who I then introduced my self to. They then guided me to the clan medic named Jalapeno. He said that he would work on making a machine that would let me fly again using wind! I have been here ever since that day. [center][i][b]Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, but in the soul.[/b][/i] [i][b]It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.- Mahatma Gandhi[/b][/i][/center]
@VONMORJO This is an idea I've had for some time and I have finally found the perfect dragon.
42502230_350.png
Some dragons say that their hatchlinghood was the best time of their lives, but mine was pretty much the opposite. My hatchlinghood was pretty much the opposite. It started out well just like everyone else with a mother and a father. I had a friend from fire clan so I would occasionally sneak through lightning to get to her house. She also loved gold, especially liquid and would make me gold jewelry all the time for fun.

One day when I flew over to her clan she had just gotten a new shipment of liquid gold in a small container like the Tardis and was preparing it to show me. She brought the container into her room where I was and we admired it for a while. We both got a little sleepy and decided to lay down. She slept on her bed and I slept on the floor. Little did we know that we forgot to close the container and it fell over starting to fill up the room. My friend woke up and saw that the gold had filled up to the top of her bed rim and started to scream for help.

When I woke up I couldn't move and I was back in my clan's infirmary circled by my parents, clan leader's, and the medic. They all decided to chip off as much gold as they could, but could only chip off enough to make it so that I could see, move, smell, and eat. For the next few weeks, I stayed in my room in order to heal.

After that, I wanted to get back up and fly to go see if my friend was ok, but as I tried to take flight I just fell to the ground and cried out in pain. My parents rushed to me and asked what happened and they directly took me to the clan medic. When we arrived and filled the clan medic in he said that I would never be able to fly again.

About a month later my friend had come to see me. I could tell that she hadn't been affected physically but mentally and blamed herself for the incident. I assured her that I was part of the cause and that I never once felt that it was all her fault. We caught up and played together in my room for a bit before she had to head back home. That was the last time I saw my only friend I'd ever had.

I started to lose all the happiness I'd ever had and wished that I didn't live in this clan. The reason I thought this was that everywhere I looked reminded me of my friend and what I couldn't do. So I received permission from the clan leader to leave the clan and go to a clan they had heard of called The Clan of the Nameless. I was going to be picked up by a dragon named Honey who would bring me to my new clan since I was unable to fly.

Once I arrived there, I was brought to the two clan leaders Toaster and CranberrySauce who I then introduced my self to. They then guided me to the clan medic named Jalapeno. He said that he would work on making a machine that would let me fly again using wind! I have been here ever since that day.
Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, but in the soul.

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.- Mahatma Gandhi

@FyteOrFlyte I have no problem with it
@FyteOrFlyte I have no problem with it
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34