Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Those Who Must Be Kept (FREE DRAGONS)
1 2 3 4
[center][b][u]Those Who Must Be Kept[/u][/b] Nocturnal and majestic, they are royalty - bright stars in their kingdom of night. Their lives are shrouded in mystery, their pasts fraught by war and uncertainty. No one knows how they met, where they came from, or where they are going. All we know is they are among the eldest, whose knowledge of Sornieth spans generations. Many have searched for them, but few have guarded them. And for the longest time, they slumbered in a stasis of their own making. [b]Until now.[/b] The Mother and Father have stirred from their silence, shaking my humble lair. Why, I do not know, but this is certain: they have two eggs nested, and want their hatchlings to see the world as they once did. And depending on how successful this first batch goes, there may be more with the same goal. Once their eggs are hatched, I will offer them [b]free[/b] to whoever would like them, but on the following conditions: 1. Hatchlings, again, are [b]free[/b], but only in exchange of apparel items, food, alchemy materials, or anything else useful you may have lying around. I have a growing clan, so anything would be deeply appreciated. 2. Provide a name with your request if the hatchling is already hatched. For now, just let me know if you're interested. 3. Please don't exalt them, at least not immediately. I also prefer you breed them at least once at some point, but don't worry about it if you don't. Their legacy is on the rise. Who are they? [b]Akasha[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5992848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59929/5992848_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Enkil[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10918036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109181/10918036_350.png[/img] [/url] They are Those Who Must Be Kept, and they are back from the dead. [/center]
Those Who Must Be Kept

Nocturnal and majestic, they are royalty - bright stars in their kingdom of night. Their lives are shrouded in mystery, their pasts fraught by war and uncertainty. No one knows how they met, where they came from, or where they are going. All we know is they are among the eldest, whose knowledge of Sornieth spans generations. Many have searched for them, but few have guarded them. And for the longest time, they slumbered in a stasis of their own making.

Until now.

The Mother and Father have stirred from their silence, shaking my humble lair. Why, I do not know, but this is certain: they have two eggs nested, and want their hatchlings to see the world as they once did. And depending on how successful this first batch goes, there may be more with the same goal.

Once their eggs are hatched, I will offer them free to whoever would like them, but on the following conditions:

1. Hatchlings, again, are free, but only in exchange of apparel items, food, alchemy materials, or anything else useful you may have lying around. I have a growing clan, so anything would be deeply appreciated.

2. Provide a name with your request if the hatchling is already hatched. For now, just let me know if you're interested.

3. Please don't exalt them, at least not immediately. I also prefer you breed them at least once at some point, but don't worry about it if you don't.

Their legacy is on the rise. Who are they?

Akasha

5992848_350.png

Enkil

10918036_350.png

They are Those Who Must Be Kept, and they are back from the dead.
B18_L.pngo690-d01-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d02-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d03-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d04-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d05-Angel-Starling.pngB18_R.pngSNcGdaj.png
@AngelStarling I'm definitely interested in one!
@AngelStarling I'm definitely interested in one!
blue. 20. she/her. i'm an artist. | deviantArt & FurAffinity
@tunnelsnakes

Their nest will hatch in four days! Just in case one is a boy and one is a girl, do you have any preference as to which?
@tunnelsnakes

Their nest will hatch in four days! Just in case one is a boy and one is a girl, do you have any preference as to which?
B18_L.pngo690-d01-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d02-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d03-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d04-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d05-Angel-Starling.pngB18_R.pngSNcGdaj.png
@AngelStarling Male, preferably. :’) Alternatively, whichever hatchling you think looks prettiest, haha.
@AngelStarling Male, preferably. :’) Alternatively, whichever hatchling you think looks prettiest, haha.
blue. 20. she/her. i'm an artist. | deviantArt & FurAffinity
@tunnelsnakes

Will do! When they hatch, you will be the first to know.
@tunnelsnakes

Will do! When they hatch, you will be the first to know.
For anyone just taking a look, there is still one hatchling available!
For anyone just taking a look, there is still one hatchling available!
Three days until hatch time!
Three days until hatch time!
@AngelStarling Sign me up, please!
@AngelStarling Sign me up, please!
ezgif-5-1881785856.gifForum_Sig.pngezgif-5-1881785856.gif
@Painite Absolutely! Do you have a preference on the gender?
@Painite Absolutely! Do you have a preference on the gender?
Two days until hatch time!

For those just poking around, both hatchlings are now spoken for. However, if you are interested, ping me and I'll start a waiting list for their next nest.
Two days until hatch time!

For those just poking around, both hatchlings are now spoken for. However, if you are interested, ping me and I'll start a waiting list for their next nest.
1 2 3 4