Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Massive Dragon Trade
1 2 3 4
@Lizbeth

In your lair, whats the coatl's name? I can look at it that way :)
I'd like to see it before making a decision
@Lizbeth

In your lair, whats the coatl's name? I can look at it that way :)
I'd like to see it before making a decision
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@CosmicAnomalies Lightning is gorgeous! Do you have a price in mind for him?
@CosmicAnomalies Lightning is gorgeous! Do you have a price in mind for him?
@CosmicAnomalies Nox is the name
@CosmicAnomalies Nox is the name
@Muxie

45kt for Lightning :)

I'm willing to accept any combination of payment to reach the 45kt (apparel, familiars, gems, other dragons) Or just the full 45kt
@Muxie

45kt for Lightning :)

I'm willing to accept any combination of payment to reach the 45kt (apparel, familiars, gems, other dragons) Or just the full 45kt
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@Lizbeth

Unfortunately your coatl has two basic genes. I'll decline that trade.

However, the male Imp that you're asking for is only 45kt on the AH
or you can trade familiars/apparel/gems to add up to the 45kt?

The apparel and familiar pricing will be based off of the lowest auction house price.
@Lizbeth

Unfortunately your coatl has two basic genes. I'll decline that trade.

However, the male Imp that you're asking for is only 45kt on the AH
or you can trade familiars/apparel/gems to add up to the 45kt?

The apparel and familiar pricing will be based off of the lowest auction house price.
@CosmicAnomalies
Sent a CR! :)
@CosmicAnomalies
Sent a CR! :)
@CosmicAnomalies I was also think about maybe giving you Tessitura for that one forgot to mention her also
@CosmicAnomalies I was also think about maybe giving you Tessitura for that one forgot to mention her also
@Lizbeth

I'm sorry. I still have to decline.
I guess I'm kind of picky about dragons. I don't like snappers.
@Lizbeth

I'm sorry. I still have to decline.
I guess I'm kind of picky about dragons. I don't like snappers.
@CosmicAnomalies
Unfortunately the values don’t really add up but I’d like to buy the first one with treasure! I can definitely also put you on the ping list for the pair!
@CosmicAnomalies
Unfortunately the values don’t really add up but I’d like to buy the first one with treasure! I can definitely also put you on the ping list for the pair!
@IllusiveFox

Totally understandable :) I'd be willing to throw in other dragons as well if there were more you wanted, but I can just take the treasure too
@IllusiveFox

Totally understandable :) I'd be willing to throw in other dragons as well if there were more you wanted, but I can just take the treasure too
1 2 3 4