Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Need gone! Please! Free to good home
1 2
All dragons after including Zephyr are in need of new homes with the exception of dragons I'm hosting for the CFCE (none atm), They will not come with skins or apparel.

They All need to go to really good homes, it would be so sad to see them exalted.
All dragons after including Zephyr are in need of new homes with the exception of dragons I'm hosting for the CFCE (none atm), They will not come with skins or apparel.

They All need to go to really good homes, it would be so sad to see them exalted.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper
I had thought Malice was taken?
I have to gift a dragon to the open a door thread later, then I have a space.
@ShadowPiper
I had thought Malice was taken?
I have to gift a dragon to the open a door thread later, then I have a space.
8pTv.gif
@ElectricBandit Yeah sorry, I need to move him. But If I don't get a reply soon from the person who initially asked for him, I'll let you know
@ElectricBandit Yeah sorry, I need to move him. But If I don't get a reply soon from the person who initially asked for him, I'll let you know
Untitled_Artwork.png
^
^
Untitled_Artwork.png
^
^
Untitled_Artwork.png
^
^
Untitled_Artwork.png
^
^
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper May I have Idnerth and Pwyl? :P
@ShadowPiper May I have Idnerth and Pwyl? :P
m2YbpzO.png
@MadameEvergreen Sure! Although Pwyl is currently on a nest, and will be off in about two days if thats okay?
@MadameEvergreen Sure! Although Pwyl is currently on a nest, and will be off in about two days if thats okay?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper
May I have Idnerth? He's a lovely undead looking dragon! :)
@ShadowPiper
May I have Idnerth? He's a lovely undead looking dragon! :)
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2