Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Triskele Nests~ [11 Elements] [NEW!]
1 2 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 2995 2996
@Ervax I can take one of your pairs tomorrow for a Halloween hatch
@Ervax I can take one of your pairs tomorrow for a Halloween hatch
lN2Q13f.png
@Liluye @winterflowers @Mewlie
@CheshireCats @Qhersek @Sides
@ToxicE @WolfGlitch @Twisted0bsession @biqua
Looking for a plague nest, a shadow nest and a nature nest, please and thank you!
@Liluye @winterflowers @Mewlie
@ToxicE @WolfGlitch @Twisted0bsession @biqua
Looking for a plague nest, a shadow nest and a nature nest, please and thank you!
@Rainbowlight

I do have an available Nature nest, but I don't feel comfortable promising I can get nests hatched on a certain day unless a Boon is provided. I don't foresee I'll be unable to play over the next six days, but I never know. If you would like to take the gamble, please send them over, otherwise I wish you the best of luck in finding a nest!

@HSIcerious

I have a Nature nest available for you!
@Rainbowlight

I do have an available Nature nest, but I don't feel comfortable promising I can get nests hatched on a certain day unless a Boon is provided. I don't foresee I'll be unable to play over the next six days, but I never know. If you would like to take the gamble, please send them over, otherwise I wish you the best of luck in finding a nest!

@HSIcerious

I have a Nature nest available for you!
9OKinIP.png
@Ervax If Cheshire can provide you one nest, that leaves two. Sadly we're currently the only two plague nesters and I don't have the room for your pairs either, so I suggest looking into other nest rental services for your other pairs!
@Ervax If Cheshire can provide you one nest, that leaves two. Sadly we're currently the only two plague nesters and I don't have the room for your pairs either, so I suggest looking into other nest rental services for your other pairs!
Dj7mGds.png
@HSIcerious I have open shadow nests
@HSIcerious I have open shadow nests
biqua (she/her)
@Ervax - I can take your Halloween hatchies no problem! I'm a sucker for Gems, ha.
@Ervax - I can take your Halloween hatchies no problem! I'm a sucker for Gems, ha.
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
anyone have an open nest
anyone have an open nest
khaqVR3.png
dragons for sale
@HSIcerious @watercress I'll have nests for the both of you on the 27th if no one can get you ones sooner!
@HSIcerious @watercress I'll have nests for the both of you on the 27th if no one can get you ones sooner!
Dj7mGds.png
@Darkdragonfiend @Malachitgeist @Sierrator @RuneSister - Looking for three Earth nests, please!
@Darkdragonfiend @Malachitgeist @Sierrator @RuneSister - Looking for three Earth nests, please!
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
@Sides
Thank you~! :D Is it alright if I start the CR delivery with the pairs and the Boons on 30th and you can accept whenever you're ready to nest and hatch the eggs on the 31st? :3
@Sides
Thank you~! :D Is it alright if I start the CR delivery with the pairs and the Boons on 30th and you can accept whenever you're ready to nest and hatch the eggs on the 31st? :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 2995 2996