Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give a fandom derg get a fandom derg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]So this is just a little idea that i had that i though would be interesting but i'm not sure if it would catch on? Maybe you guys could help Just look at the most recent post to see a persons listed fandoms and then give them a dragon you think would fit into the media they like. After you give the other person their dragon you give a list of 3 or more fandoms your in (You can specify favorite characters to help) and somebody gives you a dragon based on the fandoms/characters you like So to get this started the first person to post and ping me will get my Undertale Papyrus themed dragon who comes with all his apparel and 2 pieces of art! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18786251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187863/18786251_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
So this is just a little idea that i had that i though would be interesting but i'm not sure if it would catch on?
Maybe you guys could help

Just look at the most recent post to see a persons listed fandoms and then give them a dragon you think would fit into the media they like.
After you give the other person their dragon you give a list of 3 or more fandoms your in (You can specify favorite characters to help) and somebody gives you a dragon based on the fandoms/characters you like

So to get this started the first person to post and ping me will get my Undertale Papyrus themed dragon who comes with all his apparel and 2 pieces of art!

18786251_350.png
@ashwolf13 I am in the Undertale fandom, My Little Pony (don't judge XD) and Rick and Morty fandoms. (This is a really neat idea btw)
(wait so do I give you a derg or something)
@ashwolf13 I am in the Undertale fandom, My Little Pony (don't judge XD) and Rick and Morty fandoms. (This is a really neat idea btw)
(wait so do I give you a derg or something)
@SecondChances
You pinged @AshWolf143 incorrectly (dropped the 4 from their username)

How this works is that you look at the list of fandoms that Ashwolf143 posted, select a dragon from your lair that suits one of those fandoms, and send them a dragon. Then they will send you the Papyrus dragon as a bonus, since you're the first poster. The next person who comes along will look at YOUR list of fandoms, select one, and send you a dragon, and so on.

edit: Ashwolf didn't actually list any fandoms other than undertale, unfortunately.
@SecondChances
You pinged @AshWolf143 incorrectly (dropped the 4 from their username)

How this works is that you look at the list of fandoms that Ashwolf143 posted, select a dragon from your lair that suits one of those fandoms, and send them a dragon. Then they will send you the Papyrus dragon as a bonus, since you're the first poster. The next person who comes along will look at YOUR list of fandoms, select one, and send you a dragon, and so on.

edit: Ashwolf didn't actually list any fandoms other than undertale, unfortunately.
@houseBurning

I think if you do this as an send down it will work better! ?

Like, @AshWolf143 posted their papyrus dragon, so then @SecondChances (or whomever) comes along and claims it, and posts their own fan dragon (or a few!), and someone comes along and claims one, and posts their own replacement dragon(s) on the forum again, and so on?

I feel like claiming a fandragon makes a little more sense! and then everyone is super happy!
I hope this takes off because it seems like fun!
(and I might have a derg for it lol)
@houseBurning

I think if you do this as an send down it will work better! ?

Like, @AshWolf143 posted their papyrus dragon, so then @SecondChances (or whomever) comes along and claims it, and posts their own fan dragon (or a few!), and someone comes along and claims one, and posts their own replacement dragon(s) on the forum again, and so on?

I feel like claiming a fandragon makes a little more sense! and then everyone is super happy!
I hope this takes off because it seems like fun!
(and I might have a derg for it lol)
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@OfCrystalAndOre

I guess that could work too. It's really up to the thread owner (@AshWolf143) to determine how they want to do it and make it clear, though. They haven't responded to the thread, so I'm not sure how they want to proceed.

edit: the initial post seems like they didn't mean to do it the way you describe, so I just went off what they posted and how most swap threads work to clarify....
@OfCrystalAndOre

I guess that could work too. It's really up to the thread owner (@AshWolf143) to determine how they want to do it and make it clear, though. They haven't responded to the thread, so I'm not sure how they want to proceed.

edit: the initial post seems like they didn't mean to do it the way you describe, so I just went off what they posted and how most swap threads work to clarify....
@houseBurning

I'm aware!! I was just putting out a suggestion! and I wanted to ping you too so I just put it at the top, no disrespect to the OP! hahaha
@houseBurning

I'm aware!! I was just putting out a suggestion! and I wanted to ping you too so I just put it at the top, no disrespect to the OP! hahaha
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@OfCrystalAndOre

sorry, I just wanted to clear up any confusion there might have been about the fact that i'm not the op and just a random passerby :) no problems here
@OfCrystalAndOre

sorry, I just wanted to clear up any confusion there might have been about the fact that i'm not the op and just a random passerby :) no problems here
@houseBurning @OfCrystalAndOre
Wow i didn't even realize people were posing i'm sorry i've just been busy with finals ;///;

But it's just supposed to go like a normal swap thread:
Person A posts a list of fandoms/favorite characters in fandom(s)
Person B finds a dragon that matches as well as they can (From AH, Nestings, Ect.)
Person B then gives Person A the fandom-related dragon (Stating what fandom/character they based it off of to clarify to person A)
Person B then gives their own list of fandoms/characters and the cycle goes on
@houseBurning @OfCrystalAndOre
Wow i didn't even realize people were posing i'm sorry i've just been busy with finals ;///;

But it's just supposed to go like a normal swap thread:
Person A posts a list of fandoms/favorite characters in fandom(s)
Person B finds a dragon that matches as well as they can (From AH, Nestings, Ect.)
Person B then gives Person A the fandom-related dragon (Stating what fandom/character they based it off of to clarify to person A)
Person B then gives their own list of fandoms/characters and the cycle goes on
@AshWolf143

So has @SecondChances claimed the papyrus dragon, then? Do they not have to send you a dragon at all? should someone be looking for a dragon for SecondChances' fandoms now?

Just trying to clarify so we can get the thread moving.
@AshWolf143

So has @SecondChances claimed the papyrus dragon, then? Do they not have to send you a dragon at all? should someone be looking for a dragon for SecondChances' fandoms now?

Just trying to clarify so we can get the thread moving.
@houseBurning

They did claim Papyrus however it's been a few days and they seem to just have lost interest or left FR so he's still currently sitting in the CR.
I don't really want to be rude to them but if they have indeed lost interest or moved on then i believe they should just be skipped till they come back and so you may post your list and i can send you the bonus dragon.
@houseBurning

They did claim Papyrus however it's been a few days and they seem to just have lost interest or left FR so he's still currently sitting in the CR.
I don't really want to be rude to them but if they have indeed lost interest or moved on then i believe they should just be skipped till they come back and so you may post your list and i can send you the bonus dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13