Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | scattering esther, a 5 digit g1 (over!)
1 2 3 4
[center]alright guys, hold onto your hats. it's another scatter journey recording thread and... well, you know how these things tend to go. it'll either be over in two or two hundred. let's meet her, shall we? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=97404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/975/97404_350.png[/img] [/url] this is esther, a five digit gen1 who was hatched on the same day i went on my first date with the guy i married last year! (fun fact: july 2 is also the exact midpoint of a non-leap year) there's a lot of wiggle room in what i want color wise so i'm not sure we have a particular goal here - let's just see how the dice roll, and maybe help me scry her? loosely thinking blues/greens/purples but tbh if she winds up really pretty in some other range, it'll probably stay for a bit at least. so, uhh, i think that's it? i'll be keeping her scatter history in the next post and a ping list in the third post if anyone would like to follow this with me! [/center]
alright guys, hold onto your hats.
it's another scatter journey recording thread and... well, you know how these things tend to go. it'll either be over in two or two hundred.

let's meet her, shall we?

97404_350.png

this is esther, a five digit gen1 who was hatched on the same day i went on my first date with the guy i married last year!

(fun fact: july 2 is also the exact midpoint of a non-leap year)

there's a lot of wiggle room in what i want color wise so i'm not sure we have a particular goal here - let's just see how the dice roll, and maybe help me scry her? loosely thinking blues/greens/purples but tbh if she winds up really pretty in some other range, it'll probably stay for a bit at least.

so, uhh, i think that's it? i'll be keeping her scatter history in the next post and a ping list in the third post if anyone would like to follow this with me!
scatter history

start: chocolate/tomato/coal

coal/mulberry/caramel
coal/pear/cottoncandy
forest/marigold/lavender
teal/midnight/mantis
midnight/white/iris
silver/platinum/navy
orchid/crocodile/ultramarine
aqua/forest/blood

end: emerald/yellow/peridot
scatter history

start: chocolate/tomato/coal

coal/mulberry/caramel
coal/pear/cottoncandy
forest/marigold/lavender
teal/midnight/mantis
midnight/white/iris
silver/platinum/navy
orchid/crocodile/ultramarine
aqua/forest/blood

end: emerald/yellow/peridot
ping list

drakedynasty, fabro, sabito, GhostPepper, Crimsonpixie, maybehuman, Daijobanai

ping list

drakedynasty, fabro, sabito, GhostPepper, Crimsonpixie, maybehuman, Daijobanai

@dayliqht ooh :O I'd love to be on your pinglist! Good luck!
@dayliqht ooh :O I'd love to be on your pinglist! Good luck!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@fabro wow, you're quick! i'm hoping to get this started tonight once i can switch a bit more of my currency so you may be getting a ping in a minute here, aha.
@fabro wow, you're quick! i'm hoping to get this started tonight once i can switch a bit more of my currency so you may be getting a ping in a minute here, aha.
@dayliqht

pinglist please!! owo
@dayliqht

pinglist please!! owo
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
^ added! (also hi fellow bird person!!)
^ added! (also hi fellow bird person!!)
[center]@drakedynasty @fabro @sabito @dramiat (thought you might wanna see!) (also lemme know if you guys wanna be pinged for literally. every. scatter. or just like, whenever i start doing a few, cause i didn't even think about it) so here's our first scatter... (scried with underbelly to show tert) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=13&auth=5550a8b230e7d018852dc7c303d4171880a7cb28&dummyext=prev.png[/img] coal/mulberry/caramel this is... interesting. her old tert is now her primary. definitely not a keeper, but okay, aha. [/center]
@drakedynasty @fabro @sabito
@dramiat (thought you might wanna see!)
(also lemme know if you guys wanna be pinged for literally. every. scatter. or just like, whenever i start doing a few, cause i didn't even think about it)

so here's our first scatter...
(scried with underbelly to show tert)

dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=13&auth=5550a8b230e7d018852dc7c303d4171880a7cb28&dummyext=prev.png

coal/mulberry/caramel

this is... interesting. her old tert is now her primary.

definitely not a keeper, but okay, aha.
[center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=101&auth=4e81609637f48609d890a3adae8e78a58ef8a89a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] coal/pear/cottoncandy so we've got a thing for coal here, huh? can we maybe... not do that? [/center]
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=101&auth=4e81609637f48609d890a3adae8e78a58ef8a89a&dummyext=prev.png

coal/pear/cottoncandy

so we've got a thing for coal here, huh?

can we maybe... not do that?

pinglist please! I love scatter journeys
pinglist please! I love scatter journeys
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
1 2 3 4