Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | IC Grandchildren of #666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@candygoth12 Can I still keep my reservation for a female for the next nest?
@candygoth12 Can I still keep my reservation for a female for the next nest?
Mwff8lj.png
@FoxonStilts I'm planning on giving them out in the order that they were requested. I have you down for the 3rd female that they have. Is that okay? :)
@FoxonStilts I'm planning on giving them out in the order that they were requested. I have you down for the 3rd female that they have. Is that okay? :)
@candygoth12
Can I reserve the 13th child of this pair? Or is that too specific
@candygoth12
Can I reserve the 13th child of this pair? Or is that too specific
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro I can see why that number is desirable, but that's a little too specific. I think there are already that many reservations. I apologize!
@Taishiro I can see why that number is desirable, but that's a little too specific. I think there are already that many reservations. I apologize!
@candygoth12
No worries ^^
@candygoth12
No worries ^^
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@candygoth12 Oh yes, sorry. That is perfectly fine. Thank you so much.
@candygoth12 Oh yes, sorry. That is perfectly fine. Thank you so much.
Mwff8lj.png
Considering that the reservation list is getting quite long, I'm temporarily no longer accepting them. However, if you have commented on this thread prior to me posting this, you may ask for a reservation to keep things fair. You can still request to be on the general ping list, who will be notified when the current reservation list is completed or if a hatchling was reserved and later not wanted.
Considering that the reservation list is getting quite long, I'm temporarily no longer accepting them. However, if you have commented on this thread prior to me posting this, you may ask for a reservation to keep things fair. You can still request to be on the general ping list, who will be notified when the current reservation list is completed or if a hatchling was reserved and later not wanted.
Can I change my reservation just a tiny bit? I took a look at the different tertiary colors with the outfit I am planning on using, could I possibly ask for a ruby female instead? :D
Can I change my reservation just a tiny bit? I took a look at the different tertiary colors with the outfit I am planning on using, could I possibly ask for a ruby female instead? :D
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Ping list, please!?
Ping list, please!?
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10