Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gening Ideas
NOTE: This is not for the Dragon Share theme I just don't want to exalt my progenitors k leggo (my eggo)

What's up broskis and siskis it's me, that guy that has never made a forum post before. So the dragon share theme has inspired me to not exalt my prognitors

And make them serve an eternal sentence to a leader of a cult and fight until they die just to make a fancy number go up on a weekly competition called dominance

You know, family friendly stuff.

so I wanted to make them not ugly bums I don't want to look at in my lair as they have potential. Anyone have theme ideas for gening and apparel giving etc? I have a male mirror and a female fae.

[EDIT] If I spelled gening wrong soory noo moar spooling mastokes ore caming hapfilly
NOTE: This is not for the Dragon Share theme I just don't want to exalt my progenitors k leggo (my eggo)

What's up broskis and siskis it's me, that guy that has never made a forum post before. So the dragon share theme has inspired me to not exalt my prognitors

And make them serve an eternal sentence to a leader of a cult and fight until they die just to make a fancy number go up on a weekly competition called dominance

You know, family friendly stuff.

so I wanted to make them not ugly bums I don't want to look at in my lair as they have potential. Anyone have theme ideas for gening and apparel giving etc? I have a male mirror and a female fae.

[EDIT] If I spelled gening wrong soory noo moar spooling mastokes ore caming hapfilly
QFXpYkj.png
[/img]
The original creator of this signature is here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783
Arcane FTW