Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gush/talk about your dragons to me !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote][center]I'm making this post for all users to post images of their dragon to gush how happy they are about how they turned out, how they look, how their bio looks - tbh this thread is just for anyone to be happy and gush over how good theur own dragon is![/center] [center]Sounds a little narrsasistic dosn't it? but[b] no![/b] everyone derserves to be happy about their dragons I think and its sometimes a downer when you have no one to gush about how much you love your dragons too, its the same for me! I have one friend who plays FR other than that I have no one to show my dragons and gush to - anway this isn't about me - this is about you too![/center] [center]This place is for you to either Gush about or listen to people gush about their said dragon, I persoanly love seeing people be hyped over their dragons I find it cute and overall fun to listen to, so don't be afraid to @ anyone here to tell them that you too think their dragon is great![/center] [center][b][i][u]So feel free to Gush about your dragons down below![/u][/i][/b][/center] [center][u][size=1] anyone who bashed someone elses dragons on this thread will be reported, this is a thread only for positivity! if someone askes for constructive critizizum thats different, out right insulting someones dragon is wrong and will not be tolerated.[/size][/u][/center][/quote] [center]Anyway to start this thread off I'll gush about one of my newest dragons, I got this baby girl today and I already love her (my avatar probably gave that away) but she might be my most expensive dragons in my lair already?[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45652659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456527/45652659_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]I brought her for 100 gems, thats kinda a lot for me, I've never brought a dragon for 100gems but I saw her and had to have her so I got out my savings and clicked that button! I honestly Have no idea honestly what to dress her in but I did have the idea for the sky blue silks so guess what I did?....I brought a full set of sky clue silks - cost a small fortune - around 100kt or more honestly but heyy I have my fingers crossed that they'll look great on her, if not...oh well one of my other dragons can benifit from an impuls buy from me OTL[/center] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/62e6/f/2018/276/a/b/dragon_by_txmistavetra-dcogpyr.png[/img][/center] [center]this is what she'll look like as an adult! I think shes honestly so pretty :'' ) I might be a bit bias tho since aqua/blue is my favourite colours haha I usually aren't too keen on skydancers but she's one looker I think :') anyway her name is kekbiru, it means Blue Orca! I named her that since her markings reminded me of an orca and shes blue....she probably reminded me of an orca since I've been watching documentries about them and lowkey really intrested in them but heyy she might actually look nothing like an orca and I'm just imagining it does so I had an excuse to name a dragon orca OTL[/center] [center]What do you think of her?[/center] [center][i][b]and do you have any of your own dragons you'd like to share and gush over?[/b][/i][/center]
Quote:
I'm making this post for all users to post images of their dragon to gush how happy they are about how they turned out, how they look, how their bio looks - tbh this thread is just for anyone to be happy and gush over how good theur own dragon is!
Sounds a little narrsasistic dosn't it? but no! everyone derserves to be happy about their dragons I think and its sometimes a downer when you have no one to gush about how much you love your dragons too, its the same for me! I have one friend who plays FR other than that I have no one to show my dragons and gush to - anway this isn't about me - this is about you too!
This place is for you to either Gush about or listen to people gush about their said dragon, I persoanly love seeing people be hyped over their dragons I find it cute and overall fun to listen to, so don't be afraid to @ anyone here to tell them that you too think their dragon is great!
So feel free to Gush about your dragons down below!
anyone who bashed someone elses dragons on this thread will be reported, this is a thread only for positivity! if someone askes for constructive critizizum thats different, out right insulting someones dragon is wrong and will not be tolerated.

Anyway to start this thread off I'll gush about one of my newest dragons, I got this baby girl today and I already love her (my avatar probably gave that away) but she might be my most expensive dragons in my lair already?
I brought her for 100 gems, thats kinda a lot for me, I've never brought a dragon for 100gems but I saw her and had to have her so I got out my savings and clicked that button!

I honestly Have no idea honestly what to dress her in but I did have the idea for the sky blue silks so guess what I did?....I brought a full set of sky clue silks - cost a small fortune - around 100kt or more honestly but heyy I have my fingers crossed that they'll look great on her, if not...oh well one of my other dragons can benifit from an impuls buy from me OTL
dragon_by_txmistavetra-dcogpyr.png
this is what she'll look like as an adult! I think shes honestly so pretty :'' ) I might be a bit bias tho since aqua/blue is my favourite colours haha I usually aren't too keen on skydancers but she's one looker I think :')

anyway her name is kekbiru, it means Blue Orca! I named her that since her markings reminded me of an orca and shes blue....she probably reminded me of an orca since I've been watching documentries about them and lowkey really intrested in them but heyy she might actually look nothing like an orca and I'm just imagining it does so I had an excuse to name a dragon orca OTL
What do you think of her?
and do you have any of your own dragons you'd like to share and gush over?
[quote][center][u][i][b][size=4]!Note to others![/size][/b][/i][/u] Don't be afraid to @ me! I'd love to see all of your beautiful children, I may or may not respond depending one how many times I get pinged, though I'll try my best to read every comment![/center][/quote]
Quote:
!Note to others!

Don't be afraid to @ me! I'd love to see all of your beautiful children, I may or may not respond depending one how many times I get pinged, though I'll try my best to read every comment!
@Lamb0L0g Oooh wow she's absolutely gorgeous! The colors go great together, and her eyes really match perfectly! She looks stunning I can't wait to see the silks, or whatever, you put on her! <3 This is my girl, Nymphaea: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38494029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384941/38494029_350.png[/img] [/url] She was once a dream dragon of mine that I was striving to achieve. I actually was inspired by a forum game thread where people scry dragons that they think fit the user above, she almost has the exact colors and genes except for that her primary was Ivory instead of Cream. Nevertheless, Cream was my next best option and I went to all the active lairs with the closest color range and finally found someone who loaned be their male to breed, while I bought a female. Long story short, I bought all her genes and breed change and even though she's not a Gen1 I'm still so proud of her and I don't regret a single penny <3
@Lamb0L0g Oooh wow she's absolutely gorgeous! The colors go great together, and her eyes really match perfectly! She looks stunning I can't wait to see the silks, or whatever, you put on her! <3

This is my girl, Nymphaea:

38494029_350.png

She was once a dream dragon of mine that I was striving to achieve. I actually was inspired by a forum game thread where people scry dragons that they think fit the user above, she almost has the exact colors and genes except for that her primary was Ivory instead of Cream. Nevertheless, Cream was my next best option and I went to all the active lairs with the closest color range and finally found someone who loaned be their male to breed, while I bought a female. Long story short, I bought all her genes and breed change and even though she's not a Gen1 I'm still so proud of her and I don't regret a single penny <3
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@LambOL0g I never knew cyan python looks so great! Kudos! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45720554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457206/45720554_350.png[/img] [/url] I just hatched my first multi-gaze today. His parents are both gen 1s, so I might be keeping him.
@LambOL0g

I never knew cyan python looks so great! Kudos!

45720554_350.png

I just hatched my first multi-gaze today. His parents are both gen 1s, so I might be keeping him.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[font=corsiva][size=4]@lambol0g Oh this thread is perfect for me right now. I've been wanting to gush about Apollo since i got him! I spent 350kt just to get this little ray of sunshine into my lair! He was just so pretty and he stole my heart when I saw him! I got him and as soon as i did, i saw what he looked like as an adult and just gasped. He is so beautiful! I then decided to give him the most expensive outfit i think i've ever created! And on top of that, im still deciding on whether or not to get him a light fesitival familiar or not! I'm still arguing between the Goblin and Spirit of light... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45658422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456585/45658422_350.png[/img] [/url] Here he is right now, such a small and cute babe! I love him so much owo [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=39e36a32f29cb57b970ea3b364c321b0514d1b7c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Him as a beautiful adult! the runes just make everything perfect! And I might try to get him some lighter colored eyes via scattersight because i've heard those are pretty good. Other than that he's so perfect!! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44488098&skin=0&apparel=23125,1750,23289,22170,3632,3631,3634,3698,768,776,26941,613,1094,1092,23127,24050,24051&xt=dressing.png[/img] His outfit! he looks so amazing in his outfit but it's hecka expensive eheheh, hence why his lore is the way it is! I can't wait till I complete his outfit though. he's my pride and joy right now and he hasn't even been in my lair more than a week!!! I have some bulletpoints of his lore already too. I know he's gonna have a rival, a starmap mate...maybe, and quite possibly a mountain of art and stuff. I'm gonna spoil this boy rotten, i love him so much. But yeah, i love Apollo so much it's almost ridiculous! Oh yeah, here's the bulletpoints! -Eats Gold -Thinks eating Gold will keep his wings prettier -In reality, the Gold just makes him immortal -Especially skilled in Divination and wielding Light Magic -Wears the cover over his eyes to block unwanted divinations -His Ball Python is named Pudding -Bleeds Ichor, not actual blood -Narcissistic, extremely flirtatious, and kind of really powerful but plays it off as a joke -Bit of a God Complex
@lambol0g
Oh this thread is perfect for me right now. I've been wanting to gush about Apollo since i got him! I spent 350kt just to get this little ray of sunshine into my lair! He was just so pretty and he stole my heart when I saw him! I got him and as soon as i did, i saw what he looked like as an adult and just gasped. He is so beautiful! I then decided to give him the most expensive outfit i think i've ever created! And on top of that, im still deciding on whether or not to get him a light fesitival familiar or not! I'm still arguing between the Goblin and Spirit of light...

45658422_350.png

Here he is right now, such a small and cute babe! I love him so much owo

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=39e36a32f29cb57b970ea3b364c321b0514d1b7c&dummyext=prev.png
Him as a beautiful adult! the runes just make everything perfect! And I might try to get him some lighter colored eyes via scattersight because i've heard those are pretty good. Other than that he's so perfect!!

dragon?did=44488098&skin=0&apparel=23125,1750,23289,22170,3632,3631,3634,3698,768,776,26941,613,1094,1092,23127,24050,24051&xt=dressing.png
His outfit! he looks so amazing in his outfit but it's hecka expensive eheheh, hence why his lore is the way it is! I can't wait till I complete his outfit though. he's my pride and joy right now and he hasn't even been in my lair more than a week!!!

I have some bulletpoints of his lore already too. I know he's gonna have a rival, a starmap mate...maybe, and quite possibly a mountain of art and stuff. I'm gonna spoil this boy rotten, i love him so much. But yeah, i love Apollo so much it's almost ridiculous! Oh yeah, here's the bulletpoints!

-Eats Gold
-Thinks eating Gold will keep his wings prettier
-In reality, the Gold just makes him immortal
-Especially skilled in Divination and wielding Light Magic
-Wears the cover over his eyes to block unwanted divinations
-His Ball Python is named Pudding
-Bleeds Ichor, not actual blood
-Narcissistic, extremely flirtatious, and kind of really powerful but plays it off as a joke
-Bit of a God Complex
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@silvereternia God I just wanted to say I love Apollo what a good and handsome boy. His lore is hella cool too. Love him!!! @LambOL0g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45186200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451863/45186200_350.png[/img] [/url] I Saw Lucana on tumblr and saved her from being exalted. unfortunately she was still really expensive but she's beautiful and I love her honestly. Gonna do lore for her and get an outfit eventually. I'm a newer and more low key user so its gonna take awhile *crie :(((
@silvereternia

God I just wanted to say I love Apollo what a good and handsome boy. His lore is hella cool too. Love him!!!

@LambOL0g

45186200_350.png

I Saw Lucana on tumblr and saved her from being exalted. unfortunately she was still really expensive but she's beautiful and I love her honestly. Gonna do lore for her and get an outfit eventually. I'm a newer and more low key user so its gonna take awhile *crie :(((
@cryostasis
Thank you! I'm still working on his lore, but hopefully one day it'll be complete!! I don't think I could tell him you think he's handsome though, his ego has grown quite large already eheheh!!
@cryostasis
Thank you! I'm still working on his lore, but hopefully one day it'll be complete!! I don't think I could tell him you think he's handsome though, his ego has grown quite large already eheheh!!
@Lamb0L0g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40599432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405995/40599432_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl is a very special dragon. She's the only child of my original progens that I kept – and I'm glad of it, as she's the only dragon with her colors to ever exist on the site! She is also the first dragon I gened. I ended up having Smirch drop for some reason, and put it on her since it made her look like an oil spill. So she became my clan's environmental warrior! She may not look awesome – heck, she even got picked in a "ugliest dragon above you" thread – but she's still my special girl regardless. ^w^ *waves at @silvereternia*
@Lamb0L0g

40599432_350.png

This girl is a very special dragon. She's the only child of my original progens that I kept – and I'm glad of it, as she's the only dragon with her colors to ever exist on the site! She is also the first dragon I gened. I ended up having Smirch drop for some reason, and put it on her since it made her look like an oil spill. So she became my clan's environmental warrior!

She may not look awesome – heck, she even got picked in a "ugliest dragon above you" thread – but she's still my special girl regardless. ^w^

*waves at @silvereternia*
@silvereternia

I have some experience writing lore so If you need help with coding or writing I'd be more than happy to help out. His ego can use maybe a little more of a boost lol he deserves to know!!
@silvereternia

I have some experience writing lore so If you need help with coding or writing I'd be more than happy to help out. His ego can use maybe a little more of a boost lol he deserves to know!!

* Waves back at @radientangel *
Eheheh, i just had to come and gush about my boy again~

@cryostasis
Oh! Thank you for the offer! I might take you up on it later ehehe! And yeah...all the compliments are true anyway eheh!! he's just so amazing!

* Waves back at @radientangel *
Eheheh, i just had to come and gush about my boy again~

@cryostasis
Oh! Thank you for the offer! I might take you up on it later ehehe! And yeah...all the compliments are true anyway eheh!! he's just so amazing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7