Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 78 79
I can't for the life of me work spreadsheets so I'll try just one for now! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34690965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346910/34690965_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Wispwill[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]girlfriend and/or fellow researchers to make discoveries with!![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]any really!![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]imperials, skydancers, nocturnes, spirals, fae, wildclaws, guardians/ any for researchers[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Botanist. She's very shy and intelligent. Mostly focused on research and enjoys playing around with plants,especially glowy mushrooms. She stays up late and loves taking naps in the sunshine, as well as gardening & admiring butterflies..sometimes she's very wrapped up in her research and forgets to eat sometimes. But she is enthusiastic about it, at least. Anyone who's interested in plants as well, or spores, or any kind of biology really should get along with her. Especially if they're a night owl researcher.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I can't particularly think of anything.. Check out her bio for the species she's part of![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I still haven't quite figured out the spreadsheet... but maybe the spreadsheet pinglist? :)[/font][/indent]
I can't for the life of me work spreadsheets so I'll try just one for now!

34690965_350.png
Dragon name: Wispwill

Looking for: girlfriend and/or fellow researchers to make discoveries with!!

Specific flight: any really!!

Specific breed: imperials, skydancers, nocturnes, spirals, fae, wildclaws, guardians/ any for researchers
About: Botanist. She's very shy and intelligent. Mostly focused on research and enjoys playing around with plants,especially glowy mushrooms. She stays up late and loves taking naps in the sunshine, as well as gardening & admiring butterflies..sometimes she's very wrapped up in her research and forgets to eat sometimes. But she is enthusiastic about it, at least. Anyone who's interested in plants as well, or spores, or any kind of biology really should get along with her. Especially if they're a night owl researcher.

Notes: I can't particularly think of anything.. Check out her bio for the species she's part of!

Pinglists:: I still haven't quite figured out the spreadsheet... but maybe the spreadsheet pinglist? :)
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
also! @SpicyTunaRoll I might have someone for BellFlower if you like her. I'm wind, but Antares is fire: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35676574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356766/35676574_350.png[/img] [/url] She likes dancing. And she's always exploring. Antares likes flying in the wind, but she also loves the warmth of the hearth, which is always with her. Someday she wants to meet more fire dragons. She doesn't have a role in the clan because she's always cheering everyone up, but she's fine with that. Easygoing. (to be added) If BellFlower was up to it, Antares would totally go on a journey to Light with her.
also! @SpicyTunaRoll I might have someone for BellFlower if you like her. I'm wind, but Antares is fire:

35676574_350.png

She likes dancing. And she's always exploring. Antares likes flying in the wind, but she also loves the warmth of the hearth, which is always with her. Someday she wants to meet more fire dragons. She doesn't have a role in the clan because she's always cheering everyone up, but she's fine with that. Easygoing. (to be added)

If BellFlower was up to it, Antares would totally go on a journey to Light with her.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3l8q0nyje5ma866/lightvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Clan Goldwood[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Enemies/Friendlies/Trading Partners/Merc Clans/Anything really![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Light; Goldwood is situated on the northern coast of the Ruins so Nature works too. More distant clans would probably work if they want to ally with Mizar or take advantage of her inexperience or something?[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Clan Goldwood just underwent a violent coup, during which the former military leader Mizar overthrew her brother and is now the Empress of the clan. They've abruptly shifted from a peaceful, helpful clan to a warlike one - I'd love to have some neighbors who are reacting to this in some way! Whether this is trying to work with the clan or trying to avoid Mizar's wrath or anything else is cool with me![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I have a [i]lot[/i] of lore on my dragons; the best bios to read to get a general idea of things are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19232350]Goldwood[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19357128]Mizar[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21066240]Aine[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35593505]Giada[/url], and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27731907]Dima[/url]. If something's unclear or you want more info don't be afraid to ask! :D[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Warrior, Peaceful, Mixed, Merchant, Reclusive, Light [size=1][size=1][size=1]@Droiline, @Almedha, @EriRegent, @Mossfern, @TsarinaTorment, @browncoatparadox, @Mediumdee, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @honeybone, @Rexcaliburr, @Blazewolf96, @capramoon, @Solanceae, @VulpixSerpens, @Phoenyxx, @Saraceaser, @Darkthicket, @Hinumi, @Juneun, @Ipepi, @Tangaroa, @kirmon64 @Princesco, @Droiline, @Almedha, @GuidanceOfficer, @Cascarones, @Disillusionist, @TsarinaTorment, @CompactCube, @YarnDrawcia, @Mnkn10, @Glacecakes, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary, @Mediumdee, @Synner, @After, @Pigeonpanhandle, @SevenEggs, @Blazewolf96, @dreamlogic, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @Vinterskald, @capramoon, @Silk Velvet, @justjasper, @CuddlyHippo, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Airys, @Juneun, @Tangaroa, @PsFox, @kirmon64 @Princesco, @Droiline, @Almedha, @EriRegent, @Lundlaeva, @GuidanceOfficer, @Mossfern, @awaicu, @DigitalElf, @artemiswanderer, @AestheticToaster, @TsarinaTorment, @CompactCube, @Mnkn10, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary, @Mediumdee, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @YvieRay, @honeybone, @Blazewolf96, @dreamlogic, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @Solanceae, @VulpixSerpens, @Marilith, @justjasper, @CuddlyHippo, @Phoenyxx, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @Glurpagos, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Airys, @Roheryn, @Ipepi, @Tangaroa, @kirmon64 @Princesco, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @Disillusionist, @YarnDrawcia, @Artificiary, @Synner, @After, @honeybone, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Juneun, @Ipepi, @PsFox, @kirmon64 @Droiline, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @Mediumdee, @AtticSaltStorms, @Pigeonpanhandle, @honeybone, @dreamlogic, @Oceanic03, @Vinterskald, @CuddlyHippo, @DeathDino, @Darkthicket, @Roheryn, @Juneun, @Tangaroa, @kirmon64 @awaicu, @Disillusionist, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @dreamlogic, @Vinterskald, @Roheryn, @Ipepi, @kirmon64[/size][/size][/size][/font] [/indent]
lightvs1.png Clan name: Clan Goldwood

Looking for: Enemies/Friendlies/Trading Partners/Merc Clans/Anything really!

Specific flight: Light; Goldwood is situated on the northern coast of the Ruins so Nature works too. More distant clans would probably work if they want to ally with Mizar or take advantage of her inexperience or something?
About: Clan Goldwood just underwent a violent coup, during which the former military leader Mizar overthrew her brother and is now the Empress of the clan. They've abruptly shifted from a peaceful, helpful clan to a warlike one - I'd love to have some neighbors who are reacting to this in some way! Whether this is trying to work with the clan or trying to avoid Mizar's wrath or anything else is cool with me!

Notes: I have a lot of lore on my dragons; the best bios to read to get a general idea of things are Goldwood, Mizar, Aine, Giada, and Dima. If something's unclear or you want more info don't be afraid to ask! :D

Pinglists:: Warrior, Peaceful, Mixed, Merchant, Reclusive, Light

@Droiline, @Almedha, @EriRegent, @Mossfern, @TsarinaTorment, @browncoatparadox, @Mediumdee, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @honeybone, @Rexcaliburr, @Blazewolf96, @capramoon, @Solanceae, @VulpixSerpens, @Phoenyxx, @Saraceaser, @Darkthicket, @Hinumi, @Juneun, @Ipepi, @Tangaroa, @kirmon64
@Princesco, @Droiline, @Almedha, @GuidanceOfficer, @Cascarones, @Disillusionist, @TsarinaTorment, @CompactCube, @YarnDrawcia, @Mnkn10, @Glacecakes, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary, @Mediumdee, @Synner, @After, @Pigeonpanhandle, @SevenEggs, @Blazewolf96, @dreamlogic, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @Vinterskald, @capramoon, @Silk Velvet, @justjasper, @CuddlyHippo, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Airys, @Juneun, @Tangaroa, @PsFox, @kirmon64
@Princesco, @Droiline, @Almedha, @EriRegent, @Lundlaeva, @GuidanceOfficer, @Mossfern, @awaicu, @DigitalElf, @artemiswanderer, @AestheticToaster, @TsarinaTorment, @CompactCube, @Mnkn10, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary, @Mediumdee, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @YvieRay, @honeybone, @Blazewolf96, @dreamlogic, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @Solanceae, @VulpixSerpens, @Marilith, @justjasper, @CuddlyHippo, @Phoenyxx, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @Glurpagos, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Airys, @Roheryn, @Ipepi, @Tangaroa, @kirmon64
@Princesco, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @Disillusionist, @YarnDrawcia, @Artificiary, @Synner, @After, @honeybone, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Juneun, @Ipepi, @PsFox, @kirmon64
@Droiline, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @Mediumdee, @AtticSaltStorms, @Pigeonpanhandle, @honeybone, @dreamlogic, @Oceanic03, @Vinterskald, @CuddlyHippo, @DeathDino, @Darkthicket, @Roheryn, @Juneun, @Tangaroa, @kirmon64
@awaicu, @Disillusionist, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @dreamlogic, @Vinterskald, @Roheryn, @Ipepi, @kirmon64
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64, interesting how you've woven Fallout canon into your dragons' lore. (I'm a big Fallout geek, so I had to follow Dima's link to see if the name was a reference.)
@Kirmon64, interesting how you've woven Fallout canon into your dragons' lore. (I'm a big Fallout geek, so I had to follow Dima's link to see if the name was a reference.)
b6M3VPH.png
@Kirmon64
Hi there! My clan would def be willing for forge an alliance with another clan- most of my dergs are warriors and healers, and even those who aren't are at least trained to know SOME self-defence (which is why I'm trying to get all my permas to lvl 25 XD)
@Kirmon64
Hi there! My clan would def be willing for forge an alliance with another clan- most of my dergs are warriors and healers, and even those who aren't are at least trained to know SOME self-defence (which is why I'm trying to get all my permas to lvl 25 XD)
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Kirmon64
I’d be willing to sort something out. My clan’s a very warlike one that’s recently gone under changes to make it less aggressive. We are situated all the way over in fire lands so not exactly neighbours. But I have a few travelling dragons who probably would have come across your clan.
I like to think they probably would have reacted negatively, because they are a group who were aggressive but are now changing to become more peaceful. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Ps I love your clans lore.
@Kirmon64
I’d be willing to sort something out. My clan’s a very warlike one that’s recently gone under changes to make it less aggressive. We are situated all the way over in fire lands so not exactly neighbours. But I have a few travelling dragons who probably would have come across your clan.
I like to think they probably would have reacted negatively, because they are a group who were aggressive but are now changing to become more peaceful. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Ps I love your clans lore.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
[quote name="Raytini02" date="2018-06-20 02:29:34" ] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40205517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402056/40205517_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Toshi[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]BOYFRIEND[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]any![/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Softhearted assassin who has been blessed by the Flamecaller so that he now has he ability to manipulate fire. Is very anxious and will do literally anything to ty and make sure everyone is safe and happy. He does have a story in his bio so I would recommend reading it for more information though it only shows one of his many stories. He does already have two boyfriends in the Ambertide town but he is looking for a relationship outside of his home, his boyfriends are very happy with this idea and look forward to meeting the new partner.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Unbred g1, going to have a gene update soon for his primary and tertiary. He will be an iri/butterfly/stained Wildclaw[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Yes please I would like to be added to everything.[/font][/indent] [/quote] @Raytini02 if you're still looking for a potential boyfriend, maybe my boi Aïsru would be a good fit? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42282768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422828/42282768_350.png[/img] [/url]
Raytini02 wrote on 2018-06-20 02:29:34:

40205517_350.png
Dragon name: Toshi

Looking for: BOYFRIEND

Specific flight: Any!

Specific breed: any!
About: Softhearted assassin who has been blessed by the Flamecaller so that he now has he ability to manipulate fire. Is very anxious and will do literally anything to ty and make sure everyone is safe and happy. He does have a story in his bio so I would recommend reading it for more information though it only shows one of his many stories. He does already have two boyfriends in the Ambertide town but he is looking for a relationship outside of his home, his boyfriends are very happy with this idea and look forward to meeting the new partner.

Notes: Unbred g1, going to have a gene update soon for his primary and tertiary. He will be an iri/butterfly/stained Wildclaw

Pinglists:: Yes please I would like to be added to everything.
@Raytini02
if you're still looking for a potential boyfriend, maybe my boi Aïsru would be a good fit?

42282768_350.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@leylines

It looks like I'm getting some very enthusiastic nods from BellFlower! She would love to go out on adventures with Antares. And since your girl is so willing to travel with her, she'd be more than happy to take a trip to the Ashfall Waste to meet some fire dragons as well. She's never been and would love to see it!

Also, how cute would it be for an imperial to have an adorable, tiny skydancer girlfriend? Either you can PM me or I can PM you so that we can hash out some details! Whichever works for you :) I'm very excited!
@leylines

It looks like I'm getting some very enthusiastic nods from BellFlower! She would love to go out on adventures with Antares. And since your girl is so willing to travel with her, she'd be more than happy to take a trip to the Ashfall Waste to meet some fire dragons as well. She's never been and would love to see it!

Also, how cute would it be for an imperial to have an adorable, tiny skydancer girlfriend? Either you can PM me or I can PM you so that we can hash out some details! Whichever works for you :) I'm very excited!
vj20zMo.jpg
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36147078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361471/36147078_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Name Here[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Cynthia[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Boyfriend/Mate[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Plague preferred, but not an absolute requirement[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any larger breed (e.g. Guardian, Ridgeback, Imperial), or [i]maybe[/i] Mirror[/font][/columns] [indent] [b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Cynthia is a confident and independent dragon; she's unafraid of going it alone but fully capable of being social among those she wishes to be. She's assertive and cunning by nature. She's somewhat vain and does rather enjoy a compliment or two, but do not make the mistake of her being naive because of it; she's a perceptive dragon who will point out when she's displeased with something or when someone does something that's either bad or doesn't make sense. She has a low tolerance for overly 'soft' dragons with the exception of her stepbrother, Arthur (next to her in my lair), whom she's very protective of. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Unbred. No bio as of yet but she [i]will[/i] have one. She's a frequent visitor to The Scarred Wasteland as she grew up there and remains fond of both it and the flight that calls it home.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Both[/font][/indent] I hope I've done this right! This seems like a great thread and I love the idea behind it - I'm sorry if I've gotten anything wrong. I'd love to share a few more dragons here to get them some more connections too but I figured I'll stick to just the one for now. ^_^

36147078_350.png
Name Here: Cynthia

Looking for: Boyfriend/Mate

Specific flight: Plague preferred, but not an absolute requirement

Specific breed: Any larger breed (e.g. Guardian, Ridgeback, Imperial), or maybe Mirror

About: Cynthia is a confident and independent dragon; she's unafraid of going it alone but fully capable of being social among those she wishes to be. She's assertive and cunning by nature. She's somewhat vain and does rather enjoy a compliment or two, but do not make the mistake of her being naive because of it; she's a perceptive dragon who will point out when she's displeased with something or when someone does something that's either bad or doesn't make sense. She has a low tolerance for overly 'soft' dragons with the exception of her stepbrother, Arthur (next to her in my lair), whom she's very protective of.

Notes: Unbred. No bio as of yet but she will have one. She's a frequent visitor to The Scarred Wasteland as she grew up there and remains fond of both it and the flight that calls it home.

Pinglists:: Both

I hope I've done this right! This seems like a great thread and I love the idea behind it - I'm sorry if I've gotten anything wrong. I'd love to share a few more dragons here to get them some more connections too but I figured I'll stick to just the one for now. ^_^
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zqsddpgp2rka740/frvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Remnants (of Thresher-Eye)[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] Outside trade connections/misc. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any flight nearby the Sea of a Thousand Currents[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] The Remnants had an infamous run-in decades past of coastal raiding and plundering, but due to some family matters, the band of misfits and stragglers have sought refuge in an expansive cliff-side cavern. Under the calmer guidance of influential spiritual figures, most of these hardened criminals have softened so far as to reflect and attempt to make amends with their pasts. The clan has been in a constant state of conflict, whether to progress forward in peace or to re-forge bonds in blood, boat-deck splinters, and the stealing of others' hard-earned treasures. For the most part, they've been lying low, hoping to make it by through their merchants' goods and trade routes. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] I'm very pro headcanoning! I'm looking for other people that like to discuss possibilities and tentative story branches, per se.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] (Both, please! I hope I'm doing this right ;v; )[/font] [/indent]
frvs1.png Clan name: The Remnants (of Thresher-Eye)

Looking for: Outside trade connections/misc.

Specific flight: Any flight nearby the Sea of a Thousand Currents
About: The Remnants had an infamous run-in decades past of coastal raiding and plundering, but due to some family matters, the band of misfits and stragglers have sought refuge in an expansive cliff-side cavern. Under the calmer guidance of influential spiritual figures, most of these hardened criminals have softened so far as to reflect and attempt to make amends with their pasts. The clan has been in a constant state of conflict, whether to progress forward in peace or to re-forge bonds in blood, boat-deck splinters, and the stealing of others' hard-earned treasures. For the most part, they've been lying low, hoping to make it by through their merchants' goods and trade routes.

Notes: I'm very pro headcanoning! I'm looking for other people that like to discuss possibilities and tentative story branches, per se.

Pinglists:: (Both, please! I hope I'm doing this right ;v; )
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 78 79