Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Eclipse G1 Scatter DONE [XYX FIRE OMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hello, hello, come join me as I scatter the heck out of an Eclipse G1! So far I've only gotten one result I might have lived with, but I've got a lot of gems saved up and I'm kind of determined to get something properly Eclipse-y! [s]This will be an on-going adventure, so feel free to ask to be added to pinglist! I will be scattering this boy into oblivion and until I'm 100% happy with him![/s] We have a winner! After 40 scrolls, the scatter adventure is finally finished and I could not have asked for a better end. [center][b]Final Colors:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35328104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353282/35328104_350.png[/img] [/url] Fire/Blackberry/Fire. I wanted fiery and RNG finally gave it to me. [b]Times Scattered To Date:[/b] 40 [b]The Goal:[/b][/center] Hopefully two dark colors with a fiery third color, or some combination there of. The idea is for him to look like a partial eclipse! :3 [quote=Pinglist]@/Zhar @/MythNomer @/BejeweledHope @/FeatherAsh @/phandalin @/CassieRose @/rowdy @/Cunea @/Malachite @/Luthyx @/ImpossibleJedi4[/quote]
Hello, hello, come join me as I scatter the heck out of an Eclipse G1! So far I've only gotten one result I might have lived with, but I've got a lot of gems saved up and I'm kind of determined to get something properly Eclipse-y!

This will be an on-going adventure, so feel free to ask to be added to pinglist! I will be scattering this boy into oblivion and until I'm 100% happy with him!

We have a winner! After 40 scrolls, the scatter adventure is finally finished and I could not have asked for a better end.

Final Colors:

35328104_350.png

Fire/Blackberry/Fire.
I wanted fiery and RNG finally gave it to me.

Times Scattered To Date:

The Goal:

Hopefully two dark colors with a fiery third color, or some combination there of. The idea is for him to look like a partial eclipse! :3

Pinglist wrote:
@/Zhar @/MythNomer @/BejeweledHope @/FeatherAsh @/phandalin @/CassieRose @/rowdy @/Cunea @/Malachite @/Luthyx @/ImpossibleJedi4
TyYgOYZ.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=100&auth=88f74a4980b039d76722466895496cb849fad342&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hatched As Peridot/Spruce/Carribean [i]BEWARE ALL YE WHO LOOK, FOR THE CURSE OF GREEN IS UPON ME[/i] [b]Times Green Has Appeared:[/b] 18 of 40 Scatters [b]Scatter Results So Far:[/b] Avocado/Cyan/Radioactive (Yuuuck, not more green!) Grapefruit/Flint/Charcoal (Better, if only the greys were darker and not Grapefruit OTL) Mulberry/Violet/Purple (All purple range, SERIOUSLY?) Teal/Jade/Dirt (Green is not allowed, RNG!) Violet/Marigold/Crocodile (Hello, Spyro. Goodbye green.) Carmine/Abyss/Fuschia - (Abyss good, Fuschia GTFO) Crimson/Carmine/Tomato Turquoise/Honeydew/Beige Caramel/Steel/Watermelon Pumpkin/Umber/Amethyst Cerise/Driftwood/Honeydew Plum/Midnight/Obsidian (SO CLOSE YET SO FAR TAT) Azure/Storm/Moon Carribean/Splash/Wine (Blue is a nono from this point on, RNG!) Thicket/Forest/Carmine Steel/Caramel/Pink Radioactive/Blush/Raspberry (Award for worst scatter goes to...!) Midnight/Grape/Chocolate Purple/Hunter/Maize Caramel/Camo/Cyan Black/Emerald/Olive (Double greens. Watch me get a triple of some green color. OTL) Seafoam/Strawberry/Chartreuse (Double greens again. I triple dog dare you RNG. Give me a triple green.) Midnight/Hickory/Swamp Orchid/Swamp/Algae (Double. Greens.) Jade/Ice/Pear (Double greens for daaaaaaaays) Sanguine/Sand/Strawberry (Which deity do I thank for breaking my green streak? SOBS) [b]Round Two:[/b] Jungle/Orca/Lead (And we start off with GREEN because why not?) Bubblegum/Orchid/Midnight (Wow is that ever pink!) Wisteria/Heather/Thistle (Triple range purple again~) Spearmint/White/Bronze (No, staph. Go away green.) Charcoal/Sunset/Plum ( SO CLOSE WHYYYYYY PLUM ) Steel/Sanguine/Caramel (I need more sanguine in my life, RNG. please?) Iris/Sable/Blush (The new ugliest scatter sward goes to...) Ivory/Umber/Amber(I like, but not Eclipse-y at all. OTL) [b]Round Three:[/b] Amber/Robin/Dust (One of these colors is not like the other...) Shamrock/Navy/Coal (And green rears its head as expected.) Cream/Coal/Dust (Dust a second time.) Mulberry/Navy/Mint (I like mint, but not here plzkthnxbai!) Fuchsia/Vermilion/Fuchsia (My first XYX and wow, that's an eyeburner!) Fire/Blackberry/Fire (Backtoback XYX and OMG DOUBLE FIRE WITH A DARK PURPLE!!!!)[/center]
dragon?age=0&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=100&auth=88f74a4980b039d76722466895496cb849fad342&dummyext=prev.png
Hatched As Peridot/Spruce/Carribean

BEWARE ALL YE WHO LOOK,
FOR THE CURSE OF GREEN IS UPON ME

Times Green Has Appeared:
18 of 40 Scatters

Scatter Results So Far:

Avocado/Cyan/Radioactive (Yuuuck, not more green!)
Grapefruit/Flint/Charcoal (Better, if only the greys were darker and not Grapefruit OTL)
Mulberry/Violet/Purple (All purple range, SERIOUSLY?)
Teal/Jade/Dirt (Green is not allowed, RNG!)
Violet/Marigold/Crocodile (Hello, Spyro. Goodbye green.)
Carmine/Abyss/Fuschia - (Abyss good, Fuschia GTFO)
Crimson/Carmine/Tomato
Turquoise/Honeydew/Beige
Caramel/Steel/Watermelon
Pumpkin/Umber/Amethyst
Cerise/Driftwood/Honeydew
Plum/Midnight/Obsidian (SO CLOSE YET SO FAR TAT)
Azure/Storm/Moon
Carribean/Splash/Wine (Blue is a nono from this point on, RNG!)
Thicket/Forest/Carmine
Steel/Caramel/Pink
Radioactive/Blush/Raspberry (Award for worst scatter goes to...!)
Midnight/Grape/Chocolate
Purple/Hunter/Maize
Caramel/Camo/Cyan
Black/Emerald/Olive (Double greens. Watch me get a triple of some green color. OTL)
Seafoam/Strawberry/Chartreuse (Double greens again. I triple dog dare you RNG. Give me a triple green.)
Midnight/Hickory/Swamp
Orchid/Swamp/Algae (Double. Greens.)
Jade/Ice/Pear (Double greens for daaaaaaaays)
Sanguine/Sand/Strawberry (Which deity do I thank for breaking my green streak? SOBS)

Round Two:

Jungle/Orca/Lead (And we start off with GREEN because why not?)
Bubblegum/Orchid/Midnight (Wow is that ever pink!)
Wisteria/Heather/Thistle (Triple range purple again~)
Spearmint/White/Bronze (No, staph. Go away green.)
Charcoal/Sunset/Plum ( SO CLOSE WHYYYYYY PLUM )
Steel/Sanguine/Caramel (I need more sanguine in my life, RNG. please?)
Iris/Sable/Blush (The new ugliest scatter sward goes to...)
Ivory/Umber/Amber(I like, but not Eclipse-y at all. OTL)

Round Three:

Amber/Robin/Dust (One of these colors is not like the other...)
Shamrock/Navy/Coal (And green rears its head as expected.)
Cream/Coal/Dust (Dust a second time.)
Mulberry/Navy/Mint (I like mint, but not here plzkthnxbai!)
Fuchsia/Vermilion/Fuchsia (My first XYX and wow, that's an eyeburner!)
Fire/Blackberry/Fire (Backtoback XYX and OMG DOUBLE FIRE WITH A DARK PURPLE!!!!)
TyYgOYZ.png
Good luck :'D
Good luck :'D
@Imani

Thanks! About to scatter him again, so I'm crossing my fingers!
@Imani

Thanks! About to scatter him again, so I'm crossing my fingers!
TyYgOYZ.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=58&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=63&auth=b6019520a5c0ddd2319861e2a957e34576963b31&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Crimson/Carmine/Tomato[/center] I feel the RNG is laughing at me. XD
dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=58&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=63&auth=b6019520a5c0ddd2319861e2a957e34576963b31&dummyext=prev.png

Crimson/Carmine/Tomato

I feel the RNG is laughing at me. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule

OH HEY
Those colors are really nice.
What ranges are you looking for?
@wrecknrule

OH HEY
Those colors are really nice.
What ranges are you looking for?
@Imani

Preferably two dark colors with one fiery color. I'd like him to actually look like a partial eclipse. :3
@Imani

Preferably two dark colors with one fiery color. I'd like him to actually look like a partial eclipse. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=149&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=102&auth=ce95787bb2b4021c2b9621dd06a7d17bec4c43b3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Turquoise/Honeydew/Beige[/center] Whelp. I wanna know why the RNG likes green so much.
dragon?age=0&body=149&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=102&auth=ce95787bb2b4021c2b9621dd06a7d17bec4c43b3&dummyext=prev.png

Turquoise/Honeydew/Beige

Whelp. I wanna know why the RNG likes green so much.
TyYgOYZ.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=156&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=25&auth=321222aaa79a013c3ac014b01b54edb2e08cdd39&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Caramel/Steel/Watermelon[/center] I actually love Caramel, but not for this babbin. RNG work with me here!
dragon?age=0&body=156&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=25&auth=321222aaa79a013c3ac014b01b54edb2e08cdd39&dummyext=prev.png

Caramel/Steel/Watermelon

I actually love Caramel, but not for this babbin. RNG work with me here!
TyYgOYZ.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=158&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=157&auth=55cd2577dad4e28dad52ff02cb92a69cf0ac6f42&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Pumpkin/Umber/Amethyst[/center] Better! Much better, but that tert! TAT
dragon?age=0&body=158&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=11&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=157&auth=55cd2577dad4e28dad52ff02cb92a69cf0ac6f42&dummyext=prev.png

Pumpkin/Umber/Amethyst

Better! Much better, but that tert! TAT
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12