Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Spiny Melons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@katzpetz

I'd like to be added to the pinglist.

I'd prefer a female with some shade of dark blue spines.
@katzpetz

I'd like to be added to the pinglist.

I'd prefer a female with some shade of dark blue spines.
@KatzPetz I would love to snag Gavilon if he's still available. How much are you wanting for him?
@KatzPetz I would love to snag Gavilon if he's still available. How much are you wanting for him?
@Punchyleaf @Salticido @GadzooksTD

Sorry for late reply, I was in the hospital nearly a week and have been taking it easy. I'm not 100% atm but doing better.

Punchyleaf, I'll add you momentarily.

Salticido, I'll add you to the ping list, so when babies are born, you can be one of the first to pick and hopefully we'll find you the baby you really want.

GadzooksTD, Gavilon is still available.. all the Spiny Melons are 150,000 tokens or 150 Gems each (my ratio is 1:1000).
@Punchyleaf @Salticido @GadzooksTD

Sorry for late reply, I was in the hospital nearly a week and have been taking it easy. I'm not 100% atm but doing better.

Punchyleaf, I'll add you momentarily.

Salticido, I'll add you to the ping list, so when babies are born, you can be one of the first to pick and hopefully we'll find you the baby you really want.

GadzooksTD, Gavilon is still available.. all the Spiny Melons are 150,000 tokens or 150 Gems each (my ratio is 1:1000).
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@KatzPetz

All good, glad to hear that you are back and doing better at least.

I'll still happily take Gavilon off of your hands, I need to sell a few hatchlings, but I should be able to send the 150.000 treasure your way soon
@KatzPetz

All good, glad to hear that you are back and doing better at least.

I'll still happily take Gavilon off of your hands, I need to sell a few hatchlings, but I should be able to send the 150.000 treasure your way soon
@katzpetz

Thank you! I hope you feel better soon!
@katzpetz

Thank you! I hope you feel better soon!
@GadzooksTD Thank you for buying Gavilon. ^_^ Any of the females from the other set of parents can breed with him, so if you want a breeding pair later on, I can add you to the ping list.

@Salticido you're welcome and thank you!
@GadzooksTD Thank you for buying Gavilon. ^_^ Any of the females from the other set of parents can breed with him, so if you want a breeding pair later on, I can add you to the ping list.

@Salticido you're welcome and thank you!
@KatzPetz

This is such a beautiful and fun-loving subspecies! I'd love to be pinged at the next hatch!
@KatzPetz

This is such a beautiful and fun-loving subspecies! I'd love to be pinged at the next hatch!
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
@KatzPetz You're very welcome, he'll go nicely with Maleficent, I can't wait to get cracking on their babies!
@KatzPetz You're very welcome, he'll go nicely with Maleficent, I can't wait to get cracking on their babies!
@GadzooksTD I pinged you earlier when I added Maleficent and Gavilon to the Registered Breeding Pair list. :) Cannot wait to add your offspring to the registry too! @Cascarones Thank you so very much! I have added you to the ping list. If you have any preferences, just let me know. Some people want certain tertiary color ranges or genders and some prefer a specific flight. I do plan on mixing up my two breeding pairs, so that their babies are from different flights each time, per the lore. [b]UPDATE:[/b] My friend and I just traded out my two breeding pairs and she put Watermelon and Foxglove on a nest already! They're expecting two Wind babies in about 5 days. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
@GadzooksTD I pinged you earlier when I added Maleficent and Gavilon to the Registered Breeding Pair list. :) Cannot wait to add your offspring to the registry too!

@Cascarones Thank you so very much! I have added you to the ping list. If you have any preferences, just let me know. Some people want certain tertiary color ranges or genders and some prefer a specific flight. I do plan on mixing up my two breeding pairs, so that their babies are from different flights each time, per the lore.

UPDATE:

My friend and I just traded out my two breeding pairs and she put Watermelon and Foxglove on a nest already! They're expecting two Wind babies in about 5 days.
2healthy_0dead.png
@KatzPetz Awesome! I cannot wait to start breeding them! I just gotta wait on Gavilon and then I can start making babies!
@KatzPetz Awesome! I cannot wait to start breeding them! I just gotta wait on Gavilon and then I can start making babies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16