Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Kairo's Lair Reviews {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85
@Turnoroid
Yes! I'll add you right now. :D
@Turnoroid
Yes! I'll add you right now. :D
9CxYF0H.png
Okay, everyone! I'm going to begin working on the rest of your orders. Thank you for being patient with me so far!
Okay, everyone! I'm going to begin working on the rest of your orders. Thank you for being patient with me so far!
9CxYF0H.png
[font=calibri]@NoneNess Coming into your clan, I had absolutely no idea what to expect. But wow–your dragons are incredible, and whatever expectations I had possessed before entering were completely surpassed. Each of your dragons is beautifully dressed, they are all unique and special in their own way, each has an accent or skin that compliments their colors perfectly, and I found that even though most of them only had very few pieces of apparel, they all look super nice?? How?? Also, I’m 100% obsessed with the way you organized your dragons. It’s so much more color-coordinated and organized that mine will ever be, haha. I mean, your lair is so very neat and so very freakin’ pretty. I just love your taste in dragons–they all have amazing colors and genes. It’s obvious that you put a lot of time [s]and dragon money[/s] into your lair, and the result is magnificent! I think I might just check back to your lair regularly just to see if you obtain any new dragons, and to admire the ones you already have. XD [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Sol[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Even though he’s definitely one of the more simplistic dragons in your lair, as he doesn’t possess nearly as much apparel as most of your dragons, Sol definitely caught my eye. His colors alone are gorgeous, but with that accent his whole scheme is taken to a new level of beauty. Everything matches perfectly, and you did a great job. But, ugh, Sol’s apparel is so well chosen. You did an excellent job on his outfit, truly. Though most of the apparel pieces you chose are small and normally contribute very little to the overall appearance of a dragon, everything comes together to form a stunning outfit. I also adore the addition of both the sylvan wings and the surgestream coat–I personally never would have even considered that it would look remotely good, but you and Sol definitely proved me wrong! Gorgeous dragon, and a brillant outfit; such a great addition to your lair! [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26322706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263228/26322706_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]GhostRiver[/font][/b] ----- [font=Calibri]*sharply inhales* … … *screaming* HOOOOLY MACARONI, GHOSTRIVER IS INCREDIBLE. Jesus Christ, How did you even come to obtain such an incomparable beauty of a dragon? Did you give up your fingers? Your firstborn? Anyways, first of all, her name is very accurate and fits well. I just needed to get that off my chest, haha. Second of all, I am basically speechless. Even though I normally think triples are dull and boring, your imp girl here is making me change my mind. What really caught my attention was her skin, though–and how well her colors work with it. I honestly don’t think I have come across a dragon whos skin blends so beautifully with their natural colors. No, seriously. I’m not exaggerating. This skin seems like it was [i]made[/i] for GhostRiver. And though she doesn’t have all too much apparel, it actually looks like much more, while at the same time not taking anything away from her colors and skin. GhostRiver is stunning, I wish I had her, and if she goes missing it totally wasn’t me… [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30001196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300012/30001196_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Hakka[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Okay, that’s it. This is the final straw. I quit. Your dragons are making me so jealous I don’t think I can continue with the review. Bye! Kairo out! … Yeah, I’m back. I just couldn’t resist returning to admire Hakka, and so I thought [i]Hey, might as well continue with the review, right?[/i] To start off, I would lke to state that I love, love, [i]love[/i] her colors, and the genes you chose are perfect. They show off her potential beautifully, and her genes compliment each other very well. And, God, not to mention Hakka’s accent–you couldn’t have chosen a better one! It adds a little more white to her combo, and tones things down a bit, which is very nice. Wait a minute. *counts apparel* Five…? [i]Five??[/i] F I V E!? She’s only wearing five pieces of apparel, and yet you managed to make it seem like to much more? Gah, everything you did with Hakka’s outfit is perfect. The silks and the sylvan wings compliment her accent, and all of her other flower-y apparel adds a wonderful touch of spring. 11/10, would totally steal. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24625245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246253/24625245_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Tequila[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Oh noes, I’m choosing too many Imps! D: I guess I’ll just see if I can find another breed–aaaaaAAND HOLY COW TEQUILA LOOKS AMAZING. I’m completely blown away by this sweet-looking coatl, and his genes are p e r f e c t. I feel like I say that too much when it comes to your dragons, but the statement is definitely true. I mean, just [i]look[/i] at this beauty! I think I just about melted when I first set eyes on Tequila. You know, you keep on suprising me. Every time I catch sight of a pretty dragon in your lair, I go to their page, and, behold, [i]they have like 3 pieces of apparel.[/i] the way you can dress your dragons so perfectly is beyond me. And, evidently, Tequila is another one of your perfect dress-ups. The veil adds just the right touch, and his skin is killing me–it’s just right for Tequila and shows off his colors. 100000% going to try to steal this dragon some day. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16292225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162923/16292225_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Sable[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Hello, I see you’ve made me envious of yet [i]another[/i] one of your dragons. Does the beauty of your lair know no bounds? I think I’m actually beginning to get concerned about this matter. Well, anyways, Sable (10/10 creative name XD) is just–aaaaaa–I can’t–how do I even describe how I feel about such a gorgeous dragon?? For one, his skin is so beautiful and adds such a very nice amount of color I almost forget that he’s a triple. You have such a good eye when it comes to skins, I swear. And the apparel you dressed Sable up in; oh, his outfit is lovely. Everything comes together beautifully and only adds to the colors of his skin. I adore that you used two different colors of silks as well. And the embers are a very nice addition to his outfit, and definitely pull everything together! [s]Someday you will find him missing and I swear it will be me who took him. I’ll even admit to my crime. Sable is just so. Gorgeous.[/s] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27366957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273670/27366957_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [font=calibri]I hope you enjoyed the review! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to alert me. If you'd like, you're free to leave a customer review. Thank you for ordering; I hope to see you back here soon!
@NoneNess

Coming into your clan, I had absolutely no idea what to expect. But wow–your dragons are incredible, and whatever expectations I had possessed before entering were completely surpassed. Each of your dragons is beautifully dressed, they are all unique and special in their own way, each has an accent or skin that compliments their colors perfectly, and I found that even though most of them only had very few pieces of apparel, they all look super nice?? How?? Also, I’m 100% obsessed with the way you organized your dragons. It’s so much more color-coordinated and organized that mine will ever be, haha. I mean, your lair is so very neat and so very freakin’ pretty. I just love your taste in dragons–they all have amazing colors and genes. It’s obvious that you put a lot of time and dragon money into your lair, and the result is magnificent! I think I might just check back to your lair regularly just to see if you obtain any new dragons, and to admire the ones you already have. XD

Sol

Even though he’s definitely one of the more simplistic dragons in your lair, as he doesn’t possess nearly as much apparel as most of your dragons, Sol definitely caught my eye. His colors alone are gorgeous, but with that accent his whole scheme is taken to a new level of beauty. Everything matches perfectly, and you did a great job.

But, ugh, Sol’s apparel is so well chosen. You did an excellent job on his outfit, truly. Though most of the apparel pieces you chose are small and normally contribute very little to the overall appearance of a dragon, everything comes together to form a stunning outfit. I also adore the addition of both the sylvan wings and the surgestream coat–I personally never would have even considered that it would look remotely good, but you and Sol definitely proved me wrong! Gorgeous dragon, and a brillant outfit; such a great addition to your lair!

26322706_350.png
GhostRiver

*sharply inhales*

*screaming*
HOOOOLY MACARONI, GHOSTRIVER IS INCREDIBLE. Jesus Christ, How did you even come to obtain such an incomparable beauty of a dragon? Did you give up your fingers? Your firstborn? Anyways, first of all, her name is very accurate and fits well. I just needed to get that off my chest, haha. Second of all, I am basically speechless. Even though I normally think triples are dull and boring, your imp girl here is making me change my mind. What really caught my attention was her skin, though–and how well her colors work with it.

I honestly don’t think I have come across a dragon whos skin blends so beautifully with their natural colors. No, seriously. I’m not exaggerating. This skin seems like it was made for GhostRiver. And though she doesn’t have all too much apparel, it actually looks like much more, while at the same time not taking anything away from her colors and skin. GhostRiver is stunning, I wish I had her, and if she goes missing it totally wasn’t me…

30001196_350.png
Hakka

Okay, that’s it. This is the final straw. I quit. Your dragons are making me so jealous I don’t think I can continue with the review. Bye! Kairo out!
… Yeah, I’m back. I just couldn’t resist returning to admire Hakka, and so I thought Hey, might as well continue with the review, right? To start off, I would lke to state that I love, love, love her colors, and the genes you chose are perfect. They show off her potential beautifully, and her genes compliment each other very well. And, God, not to mention Hakka’s accent–you couldn’t have chosen a better one! It adds a little more white to her combo, and tones things down a bit, which is very nice.

Wait a minute. *counts apparel* Five…? Five?? F I V E!? She’s only wearing five pieces of apparel, and yet you managed to make it seem like to much more? Gah, everything you did with Hakka’s outfit is perfect. The silks and the sylvan wings compliment her accent, and all of her other flower-y apparel adds a wonderful touch of spring. 11/10, would totally steal.

24625245_350.png
Tequila

Oh noes, I’m choosing too many Imps! D: I guess I’ll just see if I can find another breed–aaaaaAAND HOLY COW TEQUILA LOOKS AMAZING. I’m completely blown away by this sweet-looking coatl, and his genes are p e r f e c t. I feel like I say that too much when it comes to your dragons, but the statement is definitely true. I mean, just look at this beauty! I think I just about melted when I first set eyes on Tequila.

You know, you keep on suprising me. Every time I catch sight of a pretty dragon in your lair, I go to their page, and, behold, they have like 3 pieces of apparel. the way you can dress your dragons so perfectly is beyond me. And, evidently, Tequila is another one of your perfect dress-ups. The veil adds just the right touch, and his skin is killing me–it’s just right for Tequila and shows off his colors. 100000% going to try to steal this dragon some day.

16292225_350.png
Sable

Hello, I see you’ve made me envious of yet another one of your dragons. Does the beauty of your lair know no bounds? I think I’m actually beginning to get concerned about this matter. Well, anyways, Sable (10/10 creative name XD) is just–aaaaaa–I can’t–how do I even describe how I feel about such a gorgeous dragon?? For one, his skin is so beautiful and adds such a very nice amount of color I almost forget that he’s a triple. You have such a good eye when it comes to skins, I swear. And the apparel you dressed Sable up in; oh, his outfit is lovely. Everything comes together beautifully and only adds to the colors of his skin. I adore that you used two different colors of silks as well. And the embers are a very nice addition to his outfit, and definitely pull everything together!

Someday you will find him missing and I swear it will be me who took him. I’ll even admit to my crime. Sable is just so. Gorgeous.

27366957_350.png

I hope you enjoyed the review! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to alert me. If you'd like, you're free to leave a customer review. Thank you for ordering; I hope to see you back here soon!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Oh wow, I was having a tough day today and your review really cheered me up.
Thank you so much and I'm really glad you like my dragons& lair! ;u;
I'm just gonna treasure this long comment for life haha XD
@Kairo
Oh wow, I was having a tough day today and your review really cheered me up.
Thank you so much and I'm really glad you like my dragons& lair! ;u;
I'm just gonna treasure this long comment for life haha XD

+9 FR time

-Art Dump
-Commissions
-Adoptables
hD7Hprh.png
@NoneNess
Well, I'm glad I made you just a little bit happier today! :D Your lair really is amazing. Hopefully your day only gets better. <3
@NoneNess
Well, I'm glad I made you just a little bit happier today! :D Your lair really is amazing. Hopefully your day only gets better. <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

-carries NoneNess away on back- pinglist please!
@Kairo

-carries NoneNess away on back- pinglist please!
@Aloice
I'll add you right away! :D
@Aloice
I'll add you right away! :D
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Pinglist please :D
@Kairo
Pinglist please :D
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli
Yup, sure thing!
@Chocoli
Yup, sure thing!
9CxYF0H.png
Just a little update on current orders: all orders should be finished by today, though I will be a bit busy, so if I don't finish your order, please, please, please forgive me! However, slots probably won't open till either Friday or Saturday. Thank you to everyone who has ordered from me so far, and thank you to everyone who has shown interest! <3
Just a little update on current orders: all orders should be finished by today, though I will be a bit busy, so if I don't finish your order, please, please, please forgive me! However, slots probably won't open till either Friday or Saturday. Thank you to everyone who has ordered from me so far, and thank you to everyone who has shown interest! <3
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85