Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Kairo's Lair Reviews {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Theorem @Whymsical
Aaaaah, thank you so much for the interest, guys! I'll add both of you right away!
I'm about to leave soon, though, so I might not be back online for a few hours.
@Theorem @Whymsical
Aaaaah, thank you so much for the interest, guys! I'll add both of you right away!
I'm about to leave soon, though, so I might not be back online for a few hours.
9CxYF0H.png
[font=calibri]@SinisterSir Though you don’t have a set theme, and some of your dragons don’t have much apparel, I found that I actually really like your lair! The further I went into it, the more I feel in love with your dragons. There’s something really satisfying to be found in the simplistic way you dress your dragons, and I swear some of the apparel your dragons are wearing I didn’t even know existed because no one uses them. Whether you did it purposely or not, I adore how you took apparel items that no one uses and incorporated them into wonderful outfits. I just can’t get over your dragons, though–no, seriously. Most of them are kinda wacky compared to other dragons, and I just [i]adore[/i] them. I also noticed that you have a lot of dragons with the genes crackle and smoke. Normally, I don’t like those genes unless they blend in almost completely to the dragon, but I actually really like how the colors stand out. You have such a beautifully diverse lair! [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Oaffy[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Could someone [i]please[/i] explain to me [i]how this dragon’s outfit looks so magnificent!?[/i] I am hoplessly in love with Oaffy. His outfit–even though I would never have thought it would look good–really does look fantastic! What I really found interesting, however, has how you layered the Eroded Crystal hide over the arctic coat, making it look like Oaffy has crystals embedded into his back and they penetrated through the coat. Overall, he looks [i]so. Fluffy.[/i] I really just want to run up to Oaffy, give him a hug, and steal him, haha. I mean, even his [i]name[/i] sounds fluffy! Another apparel idea, though, might be snakes–I don’t know for sure if it would look good, but the second I saw Oaffy, I thought, “THIS DRAGON NEEDS A PET SNAKE.” [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18579693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185797/18579693_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Shareamus[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]I’m confused. As in, I’m confused as to how you made this dragon look so freakin’ beautiful. His genes, though I’d expect them to be much more clashing, actually look very nice and compliment his birdskull apparel without making the dragon look too busy. His colors look super nice as well, and I adore how smoke looks against his wings! I’m not normally a fan of birdksull apparel. In my eyes, it either adds too much to a dragon, making it look awkward and cluttered, or it adds too little to a dragon, being barely noticeable and unimportant to the outfit. However–and I can’t believe I’m saying this–your use of birdskull apparel on Shareamus is excellent. It adds just the right touches, bring a little extra color to his appareance, and goes wonderfully with the skeletal chimes. Oh, and can I just say how much I love that you used a Plague tome to match his eyes? This dragon literally defies every law I have ever known regarding apparel. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12447422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124475/12447422_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]SwayingGrass[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]When I laid eyes on SwayingGrass (nice name, by the way XD) I think my heart stopped. I am completely blown away by how beautiful this coatl is! Her genes and colors alone are enough to make me want to steal her, but paired up with that accent–which looks like it was actually made for her, just so you know–she looks like perfection incarnate. Her wings really stand out amid all of the green, and that’s what really caught my eye and lured me to her in the first place. Ugh, SwayingGrass’s oufit is incredible. I couldn’t think of any better apparel to put on her. She looks so majestic with the naturalist adornments, and while I would’ve thought that the trees would look massive and awkward when placed on her, they really pull everything together. Yup, I’m just gonna steal her ok? [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12829695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128297/12829695_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [font=calibri]I hope you're happy with the review! Send over payment whenever you can. :) If you enjoyed it, please feel free to leave a customer review, and thank you so much for ordering!
@SinisterSir

Though you don’t have a set theme, and some of your dragons don’t have much apparel, I found that I actually really like your lair! The further I went into it, the more I feel in love with your dragons. There’s something really satisfying to be found in the simplistic way you dress your dragons, and I swear some of the apparel your dragons are wearing I didn’t even know existed because no one uses them. Whether you did it purposely or not, I adore how you took apparel items that no one uses and incorporated them into wonderful outfits. I just can’t get over your dragons, though–no, seriously. Most of them are kinda wacky compared to other dragons, and I just adore them. I also noticed that you have a lot of dragons with the genes crackle and smoke. Normally, I don’t like those genes unless they blend in almost completely to the dragon, but I actually really like how the colors stand out. You have such a beautifully diverse lair!

Oaffy

Could someone please explain to me how this dragon’s outfit looks so magnificent!? I am hoplessly in love with Oaffy. His outfit–even though I would never have thought it would look good–really does look fantastic! What I really found interesting, however, has how you layered the Eroded Crystal hide over the arctic coat, making it look like Oaffy has crystals embedded into his back and they penetrated through the coat.

Overall, he looks so. Fluffy. I really just want to run up to Oaffy, give him a hug, and steal him, haha. I mean, even his name sounds fluffy! Another apparel idea, though, might be snakes–I don’t know for sure if it would look good, but the second I saw Oaffy, I thought, “THIS DRAGON NEEDS A PET SNAKE.”

18579693_350.png
Shareamus

I’m confused. As in, I’m confused as to how you made this dragon look so freakin’ beautiful. His genes, though I’d expect them to be much more clashing, actually look very nice and compliment his birdskull apparel without making the dragon look too busy. His colors look super nice as well, and I adore how smoke looks against his wings!

I’m not normally a fan of birdksull apparel. In my eyes, it either adds too much to a dragon, making it look awkward and cluttered, or it adds too little to a dragon, being barely noticeable and unimportant to the outfit. However–and I can’t believe I’m saying this–your use of birdskull apparel on Shareamus is excellent. It adds just the right touches, bring a little extra color to his appareance, and goes wonderfully with the skeletal chimes. Oh, and can I just say how much I love that you used a Plague tome to match his eyes? This dragon literally defies every law I have ever known regarding apparel.

12447422_350.png

SwayingGrass

When I laid eyes on SwayingGrass (nice name, by the way XD) I think my heart stopped. I am completely blown away by how beautiful this coatl is! Her genes and colors alone are enough to make me want to steal her, but paired up with that accent–which looks like it was actually made for her, just so you know–she looks like perfection incarnate. Her wings really stand out amid all of the green, and that’s what really caught my eye and lured me to her in the first place.

Ugh, SwayingGrass’s oufit is incredible. I couldn’t think of any better apparel to put on her. She looks so majestic with the naturalist adornments, and while I would’ve thought that the trees would look massive and awkward when placed on her, they really pull everything together. Yup, I’m just gonna steal her ok?

12829695_350.png

I hope you're happy with the review! Send over payment whenever you can. :) If you enjoyed it, please feel free to leave a customer review, and thank you so much for ordering!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Thank you very much for your review! After almost four years on FR, I've started being a little more picky with my dragons. Those who survived my three great exalting waves are the ones that still remain. To me, each of the dragons I decide to keep are characters, full fledged virtual beings that deserve as much detail and attention as any character in a story!

Basically, all my dragons have weapons and those who do not have a weapon-type apparel on them are considered mages. Eventually, when I find myself completely satisfied with all of them, I'll start the tedious task of drawing them all as Gijinkas and making them all a bio.
@Kairo Thank you very much for your review! After almost four years on FR, I've started being a little more picky with my dragons. Those who survived my three great exalting waves are the ones that still remain. To me, each of the dragons I decide to keep are characters, full fledged virtual beings that deserve as much detail and attention as any character in a story!

Basically, all my dragons have weapons and those who do not have a weapon-type apparel on them are considered mages. Eventually, when I find myself completely satisfied with all of them, I'll start the tedious task of drawing them all as Gijinkas and making them all a bio.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Kairo Oh my gods, this looks amazing. :3 Can you ping me when you get a free slot?
@Kairo Oh my gods, this looks amazing. :3 Can you ping me when you get a free slot?
CgtyAYW.png
@Killunia
yeah, sure thing! :D
@Killunia
yeah, sure thing! :D
9CxYF0H.png
[font=calibri]@AestheticToaster [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Kabriel[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]I have to say: Kabriel absolutely blows me away. Often times, when I see the genes speckle or crackle I turn the other way, but [i]wow![/i] Kabriel is magnificent, and his genes actually work very well together, much to my surprise. You couldn’t have chosen a more fitting accent for him, honestly. It blends in without adding too much to the dragon, and it brings a little extra something to his whole outfit. I really love the way his wings look with it, too! Oh, and Kabriel’s apparel looks great as well. It’s rather simplistic, but portrays his personality very well. I especially love the addition of the pendant. Very well written and a nice length, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Kabriel’s lore. You have painted him to be a very realistic and believable character, which is something that’s a bit hard to come across sometimes. Overall, I just love this dragon and everything about him!! <3 [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15279342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152794/15279342_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Nisha[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]Wow, such a beautiful spiral!! I’m not a fan of pink by any means, [i]but[/i] even I can admit that Nisha looks stunning. Her colors looks wonderful, and they balance each other out to where there’s not too much pink or too much white. Heck, even her eyes match! When I think of a pink dragon, my first thought wouldn’t be to put a bow and arrow, some snakes, more animals, and more apparel on her that wasn’t pink (lol I’m super uncreative when it comes to dressing my dragons). However, the apparel you chose looks [i]so. Darn. Good.[/i] It adds so much color to her otherwise boring color combo, and I just think that she looks super cool. I also really like how all of those animals are a part of her lore, as well. I definitely haven’t seen a dragon like Nisha yet, and that’s such a shame, because she looks incredible! Okay, there’s something I need to say: when I was reading Nisha’s lore, I started laughing so hard when she overthrew the leader for a day, then said that she had done it on a dare because [i]that is totally something I would do.[/i] I also want to know more about that wildclaw that appeared in her dream, though. Ugh, I just really love how you write, and her lore is amazing and very creative. [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18539686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185397/18539686_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]AIWSNC[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]So let’s switch things up a bit–before I comment on AIWSNC’s apparel and appearance, I’m going to go into her lore. And I just… “Artificial Intelligence Wildclaw who Spies on Nature Clans” I find that so funny. It just [i]is[/i] to me, haha. When I read that one sentence I basically fell out of my chair laughing. Okay, anyways; I love AIWSNC’s lore. It’s not nearly as long as the others, but I feel like it really portrays what you need to know and I think that it’s super creative. What I thought was especially cool was how you used that accent in her lore as well. Such a cool idea! My thoughts on AIWSNC’s appearance are plain and simple: I adore how she looks. You took a whole bunch of apparel I didn’t think would work well together, layered them beautifully over this dragon, and totally showed me that the apparel you used could, in fact, look magnificent. I am completely blown away by this dragon! [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30140640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301407/30140640_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Flightless[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]While the whole gore-y aesthetic isn’t normally my thing, I actually really like how Flightless looks with that accent. I mean, sure, his legs kind creep me out, but the accent truly does look marvelous against his colors and actually works very well with gembond. Aww, Flightless has been through so much in his life. D: Having mate die in his arms, being falsely accused of murder before that, his son dying protecting his father’s life… I really loved the ending of Flightless’s lore, though. The fact that he is devoting his soul to ensuring that Adagio’s life isn’t as terrible as his had been shows that the skydancer still possesses a shred of compassion. I really did enjoy reading his lore–it was such a great story!– and I was completely immersed in Flightless’s character. It’s super cool how Flightless’s character complete changed by the end, too. [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14417664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144177/14417664_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=6][b][font=mistral]Adagio[/font][/b] ----- [font=calibri]OKAY; WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS DRAGON'S OUTFIT. Aaaaaah! He looks so fluffy I think I’m gonna dieeeeeeee! I love the mantle, the sweater, and I especially love the goggles–everything just looks great and is layered perfectly. Oh, and his genes! They are perfect for his colors, and they work wonders with all of that apparel you dressed him up in. All in all, I adore Adagio's physical appearance, and I just love what you did with him. After reading Flightless’s lore, I have to admit: I was super excited to read Adagio’s and see what you had in store for me. And, well, I am happy to report that I was not disappointed! I loved reading about Adagio’s journey across Sornieth to your clan, and of the dragons he met along the way. Everything was beautifully coded well written. I love his personality, by the way. [s]also, I may or may not ship him and Sunset.[/s] [/font] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24289884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242899/24289884_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [font=calibri]Sorry this took a little while–I meant to finish this yesterday, but I had to attend a family event and didn't get back till late at night, and I've just returned from school. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the review! Send payment whenever you can, and feel free to leave a customer review. :)
@AestheticToaster

Kabriel

I have to say: Kabriel absolutely blows me away. Often times, when I see the genes speckle or crackle I turn the other way, but wow! Kabriel is magnificent, and his genes actually work very well together, much to my surprise.

You couldn’t have chosen a more fitting accent for him, honestly. It blends in without adding too much to the dragon, and it brings a little extra something to his whole outfit. I really love the way his wings look with it, too! Oh, and Kabriel’s apparel looks great as well. It’s rather simplistic, but portrays his personality very well. I especially love the addition of the pendant.

Very well written and a nice length, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Kabriel’s lore. You have painted him to be a very realistic and believable character, which is something that’s a bit hard to come across sometimes. Overall, I just love this dragon and everything about him!! <3

15279342_350.png
Nisha

Wow, such a beautiful spiral!! I’m not a fan of pink by any means, but even I can admit that Nisha looks stunning. Her colors looks wonderful, and they balance each other out to where there’s not too much pink or too much white. Heck, even her eyes match!

When I think of a pink dragon, my first thought wouldn’t be to put a bow and arrow, some snakes, more animals, and more apparel on her that wasn’t pink (lol I’m super uncreative when it comes to dressing my dragons). However, the apparel you chose looks so. Darn. Good. It adds so much color to her otherwise boring color combo, and I just think that she looks super cool. I also really like how all of those animals are a part of her lore, as well. I definitely haven’t seen a dragon like Nisha yet, and that’s such a shame, because she looks incredible!

Okay, there’s something I need to say: when I was reading Nisha’s lore, I started laughing so hard when she overthrew the leader for a day, then said that she had done it on a dare because that is totally something I would do. I also want to know more about that wildclaw that appeared in her dream, though. Ugh, I just really love how you write, and her lore is amazing and very creative.

18539686_350.png
AIWSNC

So let’s switch things up a bit–before I comment on AIWSNC’s apparel and appearance, I’m going to go into her lore. And I just… “Artificial Intelligence Wildclaw who Spies on Nature Clans” I find that so funny. It just is to me, haha. When I read that one sentence I basically fell out of my chair laughing. Okay, anyways; I love AIWSNC’s lore. It’s not nearly as long as the others, but I feel like it really portrays what you need to know and I think that it’s super creative. What I thought was especially cool was how you used that accent in her lore as well. Such a cool idea!

My thoughts on AIWSNC’s appearance are plain and simple: I adore how she looks. You took a whole bunch of apparel I didn’t think would work well together, layered them beautifully over this dragon, and totally showed me that the apparel you used could, in fact, look magnificent. I am completely blown away by this dragon!

30140640_350.png
Flightless

While the whole gore-y aesthetic isn’t normally my thing, I actually really like how Flightless looks with that accent. I mean, sure, his legs kind creep me out, but the accent truly does look marvelous against his colors and actually works very well with gembond.

Aww, Flightless has been through so much in his life. D: Having mate die in his arms, being falsely accused of murder before that, his son dying protecting his father’s life… I really loved the ending of Flightless’s lore, though. The fact that he is devoting his soul to ensuring that Adagio’s life isn’t as terrible as his had been shows that the skydancer still possesses a shred of compassion. I really did enjoy reading his lore–it was such a great story!– and I was completely immersed in Flightless’s character. It’s super cool how Flightless’s character complete changed by the end, too.

14417664_350.png

Adagio

OKAY; WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS DRAGON'S OUTFIT. Aaaaaah! He looks so fluffy I think I’m gonna dieeeeeeee! I love the mantle, the sweater, and I especially love the goggles–everything just looks great and is layered perfectly. Oh, and his genes! They are perfect for his colors, and they work wonders with all of that apparel you dressed him up in. All in all, I adore Adagio's physical appearance, and I just love what you did with him.

After reading Flightless’s lore, I have to admit: I was super excited to read Adagio’s and see what you had in store for me. And, well, I am happy to report that I was not disappointed! I loved reading about Adagio’s journey across Sornieth to your clan, and of the dragons he met along the way. Everything was beautifully coded well written. I love his personality, by the way. also, I may or may not ship him and Sunset.

24289884_350.png

Sorry this took a little while–I meant to finish this yesterday, but I had to attend a family event and didn't get back till late at night, and I've just returned from school. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the review! Send payment whenever you can, and feel free to leave a customer review. :)
9CxYF0H.png
could i get put on the pinglist for when slots open please? ty <3
could i get put on the pinglist for when slots open please? ty <3
@Wendigo
Yes, of course! I'll add you right away. :D
@Wendigo
Yes, of course! I'll add you right away. :D
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Thank you for the awesome reviews! May I be added to the pinglist for when I want to order again?
@Kairo
Thank you for the awesome reviews! May I be added to the pinglist for when I want to order again?
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@AestheticToaster
Sure! I'll probably be opening up slots soon, actually. Either a little bit later tonight or tomorrow, so you won't have to wait long! :D
@AestheticToaster
Sure! I'll probably be opening up slots soon, actually. Either a little bit later tonight or tomorrow, so you won't have to wait long! :D
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85