Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312
-Moves in. Brings sleeping bag and camping gear along with dragons.- I AM READY!
-Moves in. Brings sleeping bag and camping gear along with dragons.- I AM READY!
digimonofdragons_zpsl4uecuiu.png
*TOSSES MORE CONFETTI AND DRAGS MY DRAGONS IN*

also if anyone. if anyone wants. i can help add pairings to the breeders + hatcheries list. because. i'm bored. you can bribe me if u want
*TOSSES MORE CONFETTI AND DRAGS MY DRAGONS IN*

also if anyone. if anyone wants. i can help add pairings to the breeders + hatcheries list. because. i'm bored. you can bribe me if u want
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
*quietly claps* Woo! At some point I need to ACTUALLY GET DRAGONS that represent my undying love of these trashcans
*quietly claps* Woo! At some point I need to ACTUALLY GET DRAGONS that represent my undying love of these trashcans
@counterklock

Throwing some of my dragons in the fandom archive. May I make the suggestion that tables are set up and a set number of tables be posted per page? As it's set up now, information gets broken up by pages at awkward points as is the case with my TFP Wheeljack under yours. XD

Like Picture to left, info to right? It'll allow more dragons per page in the long run. :3
@counterklock

Throwing some of my dragons in the fandom archive. May I make the suggestion that tables are set up and a set number of tables be posted per page? As it's set up now, information gets broken up by pages at awkward points as is the case with my TFP Wheeljack under yours. XD

Like Picture to left, info to right? It'll allow more dragons per page in the long run. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
@Wrecknrule It sounds like it's displaying in print mode for you! Go up to View and uncheck Print Mode - it'll make everything one long page c:

If it becomes an issue, though, I'll take a look at reformatting
@Wrecknrule It sounds like it's displaying in print mode for you! Go up to View and uncheck Print Mode - it'll make everything one long page c:

If it becomes an issue, though, I'll take a look at reformatting
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@counterklock

Ahhh, so much better, thanks!

Edit: TFP dergs all added~ Now for my much smaller G1 crew. :3
@counterklock

Ahhh, so much better, thanks!

Edit: TFP dergs all added~ Now for my much smaller G1 crew. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
This thread is epic! Awesome to see some Transformers love here on FR. I WOULD add my Transformers: Prime Megatron fan-dragon to the list, except that he isn't actually named Megatron. The name just doesn't fit the theme of my lair, so he's currently going by Silverslash. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32223219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322233/32223219_350.png[/img] [/url] I spent twelve bucks geneing his wings to Alloy - I may or may not have a problem. XP
This thread is epic! Awesome to see some Transformers love here on FR. I WOULD add my Transformers: Prime Megatron fan-dragon to the list, except that he isn't actually named Megatron.

The name just doesn't fit the theme of my lair, so he's currently going by Silverslash.

32223219_350.png

I spent twelve bucks geneing his wings to Alloy - I may or may not have a problem. XP
Exhausted and severely depressed.
@Wrecknrule oh my gosh your crew is so fantastic omg! I'm especially in love with your Arcee and your Miko, they look so good! Miko looks especially ready to rumble.

@RicochetRomance Heck, go ahead and add him! If he was inspired by Megatron, that's more than enough for him to qualify for 'membership'. You should also join our pinglist - many of our members breed TF dragons, if you're interested in expanding your collection

I feel u about that omg i've been fighting the urge to get my TFA OP Metalloy
@Wrecknrule oh my gosh your crew is so fantastic omg! I'm especially in love with your Arcee and your Miko, they look so good! Miko looks especially ready to rumble.

@RicochetRomance Heck, go ahead and add him! If he was inspired by Megatron, that's more than enough for him to qualify for 'membership'. You should also join our pinglist - many of our members breed TF dragons, if you're interested in expanding your collection

I feel u about that omg i've been fighting the urge to get my TFA OP Metalloy
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@RicochetRomance

The name doesn't have to match. If that's your Megatron, I say post him!

@counterklock

Ahhh, omg, thank you! I've been collecting TF dragons since I joined FR so I've amassed quite a lot of them spread over a few continuities. Miko was a random find shortly after I joined, so she's one of my oldest dragons. Love her to death. XD Loving your Skyquake and Dreadwing. I need to get that pair plus a Breakdown to finish out my TFP crew. :3
@RicochetRomance

The name doesn't have to match. If that's your Megatron, I say post him!

@counterklock

Ahhh, omg, thank you! I've been collecting TF dragons since I joined FR so I've amassed quite a lot of them spread over a few continuities. Miko was a random find shortly after I joined, so she's one of my oldest dragons. Love her to death. XD Loving your Skyquake and Dreadwing. I need to get that pair plus a Breakdown to finish out my TFP crew. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
@counterklock @Wrecknrule

I'm glad that he qualifies! Adding him now. Also adding myself to the pinglist - I'd definitely like to add some more TF dragons to my collection!
@counterklock @Wrecknrule

I'm glad that he qualifies! Adding him now. Also adding myself to the pinglist - I'd definitely like to add some more TF dragons to my collection!
Exhausted and severely depressed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312