Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Deep Danger species [in progress]
1 2
[center][b]ALL THREAD IS IN PROGRESS[/b][/center] We're working hard and we really need your help. This thread is made for us to keep all information in the proper place and if someone somday will be able to help us in our project. [center][b]What's going on?[/b][/center] [indent]My father and I decided to create our own species as we had some cool dragons from his lair. We decided to make them more than two awesome pairs but a huge progect. Yes, I'm from the Light Flight and I'm leading Plague species. It's just 'cause my father isn't so good in english and he has little time for FR. [/indent] [center][b]Deep Danger Species.[/b][/center] [indent] [b]Common species. [/b] Breed: Guardians Primary: stone OR taupe giraffe Secondary: stone OR taupe peregrine Tertiary: fuschia OR magenta spines Element: Plague [b]Melanistic subspecies. [/b] Breed: Guardians Primary: obsidian giraffe Secondary: obsidian peregrine Tertiary: splash to stonewash (cornflower preferred) spines Element: Plague [b]Albino subspecies. [/b] Breed: Guardian Primary: cream giraffe Secondary: cream peregrine Tertiary: cream spines Element: Plague [b]Northen subspecies. [/b] Breed: Guardian Primary: steel OR flint giraffe Secondary: steel OR flint peregrine Tertiary: garnet to coral spines Element: Plague There are no exeptions. Only these parameters are available. And we are close enough to make our project perfect. [/indent] [center][b]How to help?[/b][/center] [indent]We really lost any hope in that people will be interested in our project. But we really need help. For now we have two melanistic pairs and one albino pair. Work goes on! You can always help with donating treasure and gems on scrolls and dragons. You can donate dragons if their colours fit the above criterias, no matter of their breed and genes, we can change and gene them ourself. All donations must go to my father's account — @ Mercuby. So we won't miss anything and all will be in the proper place. Any questions you have — ping or PM me, @ Turnoroid. [/indent] [center][b]Things we need. [/b] Will be updated[/center] • Flint/Flint/Garnet to Coral male of any breed and element and scrolls for him. • Stone/Stone/Magenta or Fuschia male of any breed and element and scrolls for him. • Stone/Stone/Magenta or Fuschia female of any breed (guardian preferred) and element and scrolls for her. • Steel/Steel/Garnet to Coral male of any breed and element and scrolls for him. • Steel/Steel/Garnet to Coral female of any breed (guardian preferred) and element and scrolls for her. [item=Primary gene: Giraffe] x 4 for Kenneth, Safarik, Jaunty, Gale [item=Secondary gene: Peregrine] x 4 for Dorothy, Safarik, Jaunty, Gale [item=Tertiary gene: Spines] x 7 for Kenneth, Dorothy, Tulio, Kylo, Safarik, Jaunty, Gale [item=Breed Change: Guardian] x 1 for Safarik Also these scrolls are always needed as breed change Guardian scroll. [center][b]Donators. [/b][/center] We certanly LOVE these people for their donations! • ^HereBeeDragons (thank you for Jaunty) • ^Jeannine (thank you for breed change scroll) • • I will update this thread with news. So, you can ask me ro add you on the pinglist for it or just subscribe. I hope we will finish it someday.
ALL THREAD IS IN PROGRESS
We're working hard and we really need your help.
This thread is made for us to keep all information in the proper place and if someone somday will be able to help us in our project.

What's going on?

My father and I decided to create our own species as we had some cool dragons from his lair. We decided to make them more than two awesome pairs but a huge progect.

Yes, I'm from the Light Flight and I'm leading Plague species. It's just 'cause my father isn't so good in english and he has little time for FR.

Deep Danger Species.

Common species.

Breed: Guardians
Primary: stone OR taupe giraffe
Secondary: stone OR taupe peregrine
Tertiary: fuschia OR magenta spines
Element: Plague

Melanistic subspecies.

Breed: Guardians
Primary: obsidian giraffe
Secondary: obsidian peregrine
Tertiary: splash to stonewash (cornflower preferred) spines

Albino subspecies.

Breed: Guardian
Primary: cream giraffe
Secondary: cream peregrine
Tertiary: cream spines

Northen subspecies.

Breed: Guardian
Primary: steel OR flint giraffe
Secondary: steel OR flint peregrine
Tertiary: garnet to coral spines

There are no exeptions. Only these parameters are available. And we are close enough to make our project perfect.

How to help?

We really lost any hope in that people will be interested in our project. But we really need help.

For now we have two melanistic pairs and one albino pair. Work goes on!

You can always help with donating treasure and gems on scrolls and dragons. You can donate dragons if their colours fit the above criterias, no matter of their breed and genes, we can change and gene them ourself.

All donations must go to my father's account — @ Mercuby. So we won't miss anything and all will be in the proper place.

Any questions you have — ping or PM me, @ Turnoroid.

Things we need.
Will be updated

• Flint/Flint/Garnet to Coral male of any breed and element and scrolls for him.
• Stone/Stone/Magenta or Fuschia male of any breed and element and scrolls for him.
• Stone/Stone/Magenta or Fuschia female of any breed (guardian preferred) and element and scrolls for her.
• Steel/Steel/Garnet to Coral male of any breed and element and scrolls for him.
• Steel/Steel/Garnet to Coral female of any breed (guardian preferred) and element and scrolls for her.

Primary Gene: Giraffe x 4 for Kenneth, Safarik, Jaunty, Gale
Secondary Gene: Peregrine x 4 for Dorothy, Safarik, Jaunty, Gale
Tertiary Gene: Spines x 7 for Kenneth, Dorothy, Tulio, Kylo, Safarik, Jaunty, Gale
Breed Change: Guardian x 1 for Safarik

Also these scrolls are always needed as breed change Guardian scroll.

Donators.

We certanly LOVE these people for their donations!

• ^HereBeeDragons (thank you for Jaunty)
• ^Jeannine (thank you for breed change scroll)

I will update this thread with news. So, you can ask me ro add you on the pinglist for it or just subscribe.

I hope we will finish it someday.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Even more reserved
Even more reserved
@Turnoroid

Obsidian / Obsidian / Splash female at crossroads for @Mercuby :)
@Turnoroid

Obsidian / Obsidian / Splash female at crossroads for @Mercuby :)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@HereBeeDragons
Oh, thank you!
@HereBeeDragons
Oh, thank you!
@turnoroid a guardian breed change scroll is coming @mercuby
@turnoroid a guardian breed change scroll is coming @mercuby
7obM.gif
Touch the hatchlings and eggs plz>
DxyHT.gif
Plz help me with these eggs on pokefarm too