Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]Candy Dragons (Free to Join)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
Feel free to ping me for all updates ty .
Feel free to ping me for all updates ty .
tiEnSNJ.png
^if you look at my last post, Silence is up for being bred. I don’t have space right now, and all info you need is in my last post.
^if you look at my last post, Silence is up for being bred. I don’t have space right now, and all info you need is in my last post.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvia Alright cool, I'll put your name and some info by the other hatchery for this subspicies
@Luvia Alright cool, I'll put your name and some info by the other hatchery for this subspicies
That’s cool for me, and a note for people who breed her: feel free to sell to post her suitable hatchlings here for whatever the price that hybrids/glazed would go for. I need to stop procrastinating and save up the 500k to expand my lair.
That’s cool for me, and a note for people who breed her: feel free to sell to post her suitable hatchlings here for whatever the price that hybrids/glazed would go for. I need to stop procrastinating and save up the 500k to expand my lair.
@Luvia Alrighty, glad you like it. I just updated the post so you can check it out yourself to see if you want anything fixed!
@Luvia Alrighty, glad you like it. I just updated the post so you can check it out yourself to see if you want anything fixed!
Since clicking where it says “click here for more information” leads to my post where it explains my rules, then everything is perfect. Everyone who looks will immediately know my simple rules about breeding her, which are easy to understand with a loved dragon with lore like her. I had to add in the part about Silence being returned to me after she gets off of her nest.
Since clicking where it says “click here for more information” leads to my post where it explains my rules, then everything is perfect. Everyone who looks will immediately know my simple rules about breeding her, which are easy to understand with a loved dragon with lore like her. I had to add in the part about Silence being returned to me after she gets off of her nest.
@BloodGem
All updates please!
@BloodGem
All updates please!
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
@Luvia Glad you think it's suitable. And I'm glad you think reasonably about it too!
@Luvia Glad you think it's suitable. And I'm glad you think reasonably about it too!
[b]Username:[/b] Diemondgrimm [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24318642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243187/24318642.png[/img] [/url] [b]Variant:[/b]Poisoned Painted Variant [b]Toxic?:[/b] Yes Ping me for all updates please! :))

Username: Diemondgrimm
Dragon:
24318642.png

Variant:Poisoned Painted Variant
Toxic?: Yes

Ping me for all updates please! :))
Z07Q1U2.pngrHioVyh.pngWmiodIc.png
Yeah, I would be understandably miffed if Silence ended up in the wrong hands and was sold as fodder or exalted, so I edited her description as well. That way whoever borrows her will know while she’s with them on her nest that she is absolutely to be there until time is up. I also am smart enough that I will provide a temporary apparel item for her, because her real apparel is just way too expensive to risk for me. I know there are plenty of trustworthy people here, but I have basically had a bunch of run ins with scammers as well other places that I immediately got red flags from after a bit.
Yeah, I would be understandably miffed if Silence ended up in the wrong hands and was sold as fodder or exalted, so I edited her description as well. That way whoever borrows her will know while she’s with them on her nest that she is absolutely to be there until time is up. I also am smart enough that I will provide a temporary apparel item for her, because her real apparel is just way too expensive to risk for me. I know there are plenty of trustworthy people here, but I have basically had a bunch of run ins with scammers as well other places that I immediately got red flags from after a bit.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23